Tattoo

saranagon

Ive had 2 tattoos at this place, both were pretty good. quite expensive but he takes his time and does a great job, his name is Quan.

Tattoo Bar By Quan

Soi9 2nd Rd

038 311299

[email protected]

I had one done there a couple of years ago ,yes very good ,,but i heard that side of soi 9 bar area had been flattened !!!

Ahh right yeah. I must of given you the details from an old card. Its still about and its still next to Martins bar. If you continue to walk down the main road going towards soi 9 youll come to a big section of bars on the left hand side, do a left and go down there. About 2 thirds of the way down youll come to Martins bar on the left hand side and Quans tattoos on the right hand side.

Edited by Jared

Hi people

can anyone recommend best tattoist in pattaya ?

Hi had a tatto done by a guy named Noi he works at 2 shops 1 on beach rd the other is opposite Tops supermarket the soi that leads to soi 7 & 8 opposite the beer bars, pharmacyat the top of soi 7, a few thais work there but ask for Noi he's number 1 tattoist

Hi people

can anyone recommend best tattoist in pattaya ?

Hi had a tatto done by a guy named Noi he works at 2 shops 1 on beach rd the other is opposite Tops supermarket the soi that leads to soi 7 & 8 opposite the beer bars, pharmacyat the top of soi 7, a few thais work there but ask for Noi he's number 1 tattoist

ok i know where you are ,there used to be shop on the same side as flipper on soi 7 down left above a bar there don,t remember name tho,he was also good but i heard he closed down,

will check oot all recomms