Bangkok bus route 173

BT444

Yes that bus is still running (white bus with blue stripe).

Where exactly are you coming from to go where?

You would be better getting the skytrain to Prakhanong then getting a bus to Min Buri, or getting a bus to Pratunam, then getting the boat to Wat Sri beun rueang, followed by the 27,109 or 151 all the way to Min Buri.

Yes that bus is still running (white bus with blue stripe).

Where exactly are you coming from to go where?

You would be better getting the skytrain to Prakhanong then getting a bus to Min Buri, or getting a bus to Pratunam, then getting the boat to Wat Sri beun rueang, followed by the 27,109 or 151 all the way to Min Buri.

I waited in two different locations at two different times of day yesterday for the bus and after 20 mins I gave up and went home.

I'm coming from the Lumpini area. I'm aiming to go to Amorn Bicycle shop which is on Ramkhamhaeng Rd, between Thep Phana Village and Chirathon Village , just northeast of Kanchanaphisek Road. The 173 bus supposedly ends at Min Buri Market, and I would walk southwest from there to the shop

Not all of these buses run regularly, some are commuter buses, only running at certain times of the day.

If I were you I would get a bus to Pratunam, then get the boat to Wat sri beun rueang, takes about 1 hour and costs about 20 baht.

Exit the temple and go outside onto Ram rd, and get any bus, you dont say where on Ram you want to go (what soi number), be aware, Min Buri market to Ram isnt walking distance.

If I were you I would get a bus to Pratunam, then get the boat to Wat sri beun rueang, takes about 1 hour and costs about 20 baht.

Exit the temple and go outside onto Ram rd, and get any bus, you dont say where on Ram you want to go (what soi number), be aware, Min Buri market to Ram isnt walking distance.

which bus goes to Pratunam?

on Ram Rd i want to go to Thanon Rat Phatthana