If a Thai girl who's not a bar girl has a large back tattoo.......

ve7420

They hand out university degrees like candy. Maybe half the girls working in the high end gentlemens clubs are going to university. So a degree doesn't mean a lot although an educated former(?) hostess is better than an uneducated one.

Did you ever fly on a Thai airlines? Have your heart operated on by a Thai surgeon? Take an elevator to the top of a Thai skyscraper designed by a Thai architect. I wonder does Chula hand them out like candy too?

Assistant Professor Rangsan Torsuwan Position : Chairman and Principle Education: M.Arch, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA.

B.Arch, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand

Majority of them are at least partially US educated like someone you know...allegedly. So what is your point? Last time I checked, International students are not flocking towards the Thai education system.

Edited by lapd
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

I akways think when i see a girl with tats .what will she look like in 20 or so years.and will she regret it.personally i remember when i was about 16 i was desperate for one and my dad wouldnt let me .said i had to wait until i was 18. Thanks dad.really glad you stopped me. But after saying that my daughtet has one she was in her 20s when she had it done and loves it as does her husband. And she runs her own company. Horses for courses

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app