Why do some posters sign off each post with their name?

Pattaya Pat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse than that is the idiots who think others care what machine they're using.

sent from my who-gives-a-toss device from somewhere

well actually, thats either the device itself or the TV app doing it, someone hasnt gone in and put this in on purpose, I had this problem for a while, cos couldnt figure out how to switch it off to get rid of that "sent from locally produced TGAU" on my tablet...biggrin.png

sent from my Aston Martin DB-9 with an Ex- Miss Thailand Universe winner wearing a tiaria, fur coat and not much else on, in the seat next to me

I'm out of likes , but that's funny

I'm pleased most agree except for Soupteel who seems the very serious type.

Pattaya Pat

come Pat just trying to get a serious discussion going, sick of reading whinging posts from the on-liners, visa runners, "English" Teachers and overstayers, banging on about Thai's being racist xenophobes, cos they will not give someone a visa and a WP....biggrin.png

You forgot to sign off

Pattaya Pat

come Pat just trying to get a serious discussion going, sick of reading whinging posts from the on-liners, visa runners, "English" Teachers and overstayers, banging on about Thai's being racist xenophobes, cos they will not give someone a visa and a WP....biggrin.png

You forgot to sign off

Better ?

Pattaya Pat

You forgot to sign off

Better ?

Yes

TGAU xri2

well actually, thats either the device itself or the TV app doing it, someone hasnt gone in and put this in on purpose, I had this problem for a while, cos couldnt figure out how to switch it off to get rid of that "sent from locally produced TGAU" on my tablet...biggrin.png

sent from my Aston Martin DB-9 with an Ex- Miss Thailand Universe winner wearing a tiaria, fur coat and not much else on, in the seat next to me

If I had an Aston Martin DB-9 I think I'd go upmarket on the chicks.

but isn't it of big interest to know how others send their comments? huh.png

Worf, Son of Mogh

sent from my martial PC using subspace encrypted Klingonic channel powered by quadlithium pellets and blood wine.

Some people are so important in their day to day jobs that they are used to doing so in their emails.. Sometimes people forget they are not writing a work email and are posting on a forum.

Best Regards

Satcommlee

Edited by Satcommlee
  • Like 1

Some people are so important in their day to day jobs that they are used to doing so in their emails.. Sometimes people forget they are not writing a work email and are posting on a forum.

Best Regards

Satcommlee

Agreed, I know what you mean.

Bwana

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 2

Best Regards

Satcommlee

which actually raises an interesting point, my problem is the opposite and sometimes I respond to a work email, the same way I would write a response on TV...

and have nearly hit "send" on a couple of work emails which would get me banned on TV because of what I have written and have done a double take at the last second and thought sh*t I nearly sent that...biggrin.png

and one of these days feel I am going to "reply all" on a business mail by mistake and call some someone a gormless, half wit, overstayer, or mamma eating English teacher, buy a TGAU tongue.png

Sent from Thakins birthday party in Paris...

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2