K-Lion ATV: Anyone know about them?

I saw a bunch of these K-lion ATV's in Chiang rai when I dropped of my bike for some work.

I really could use a quad, but I have been holding off because I haven't been able to talk to someone who has bought a quad over here. I am talking about the Chinese ones like Panther ATV. I know some guys have imported proper quads from the west. I don't know how they get them repaired though.

So anyway these K-lion units look much nicer, and they have a 200cc version which is minimal I would say. And they are going for 69k

Here is a red and a black version, 200cc I think, I grabbed these from their facebook page. Which has very little information on it.

K-LionATVred.jpg

K-LionATVBlack.jpg

Here is the Fakebook link https://www.facebook.com/klion.atv.5?fref=browse_search

So does anyone have anything to add?

What you have to understand is there are hundreds of so called manufacturers of quads in China, and very few are manufacturing in the traditional sense. Most are just assembly operations or sales businesses who sub-out assembly to some other company when you give em an order.

There are 4 or 5 engine suppliers, 4 or 5 chassis suppliers and so on.

Given that plus if you order a container load you can put your own brand name on them....I would imagine this is the case here.

But for 69k I wouldn't say it's the worst investment you will ever make!

• Like 2