Where To Get...

Why don't you just have it rebuilt or rebuild it yourself with a rebuild kit, quite easy to do actually. Needle valves, seals and a few other things in a kit to rebuild it. Did it several times myself years ago when aspirated (carburated) engines were still common. A shop should be able to do it in a couple of hours and inexpensive.

Guess Tywais advice is your best option.

Try to determine the exact type of carburator, and get someone in Europe to mail you the rebuild kit. Any decent shop will be able to do the work, it's just that finding these kits over here will be very hard... One of the problems of driving 20+ year old European cars in Thailand...

I know, I drive a 23 year old Volvo classic, luckily still very popular both in Europe and America, so very easy to find advice and spare parts...

If you are up Bangkok way go to the Worachak/Lan Luang intersection near Chinatown. Just tell the taxi driver Worachak. You will almost certainly find any part you would need for your Peugeot there. That is the place to go for spare parts. Not the only one, but probably the best.