Gynaecologist sentenced to death for dismembering his wife released from prison

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the ruling judge mistook the sentencing..... He got the death penalty for dismembering his wife.......he then spent the next 10 years in jail remembering her...... so the court said even steven....  Maybe

AFAIK, this guy being released wasn't due to any ruling by a judge.

His release was the result of his having served two thirds of his remaining sentence, under the policy used by the Department of Corrections. They were the ones who made the release decision.

Presumably, he got to the release point, down from what was originally a death sentence by the judge(s) handling the case, because of the TWO royal pardons that are mentioned in the OP, but not elaborated on.

" ...  He is prohibited from travelling overseas ... and from dismembering anyone else "

Frankly, he looks insane ... 

He killed, butchered and flushed the body parts of his wife down the toilet. Lets face it, that qualifies as insane behaviour for me.

Insane? Nope. Just qualifies as not wanting to get caught for me...  

'Can't just replace every wanton, violent crime with the word "insane".

C'mon folks! He is a DOCTOR.......and very hi-so! She was going to leave him, think about the loss of face!!! The judges at the time said that because he had two young children they didn't want to deprive the children of both parents, sooooooo they almost didn't send him to prison at all! It was only when the lower classes complained that they put him away.

He belongs to the same clubs as the Judges for gods sake!!! TIT  thumbsup.gifwai.gif

• Like 1

So it's now official, you can murder someone and chop them into small pieces, not necessarily in that order and spend less time in prison than someone who gets caught with an empty bag which once contained some drugs.

Thailand truly is the laughing stock of the world when it comes to their disproportionate prison sentences.

Are the judges who make these decisions ever named alongside the sentences they hand down ?

About time that a few Thai judges were "flushed down the toilet"

Remember, It is very illegal to critize Judges or the penalties they hand down!  sad.pngwai.gif

" ...  He is prohibited from travelling overseas ... and from dismembering anyone else "

He killed, butchered and flushed the body parts of his wife down the toilet. Lets face it, that qualifies as insane behaviour for me.

I don't in most cases. However in this case I do. Completely barking madly so.

C'mon folks! He is a DOCTOR.......and very hi-so! She was going to leave him, think about the loss of face!!! The judges at the time said that because he had two young children they didn't want to deprive the children of both parents, sooooooo they almost didn't send him to prison at all! It was only when the lower classes complained that they put him away.

He belongs to the same clubs as the Judges for gods sake!!! TIT  thumbsup.gifwai.gif

Doctors aren't hi so.

A real Hi So doesn't need to work. 

The best doctors don't learn in Chula anyway but Mahidol.

He was sentenced in 2007. And he has served 10 years 10 months. But it's only 2014 so how did he manage to do that? He served more than 10 years during a 7 year period. Well i have to admit he is a quick one.
Besides why do they put him in prison? Just flush him down the toilet as he did to his wife. Edited by A1Str8

He was sentenced in 2007. And he has served 10 years 10 months. But it's only 2014 so how did he manage to do that? He served more than 10 years during a 7 year period. Well i have to admit he is a quick one.
Besides why do they put him in prison? Just flush him down the toilet as he did to his wife.

He served about 2/3 and had two Royal Pardons, so the sentence was reduced to that under the law possible 2007-2014 = 7 years = around 2/3 from sentencing.

Edited by ALFREDO

I don't in most cases. However in this case I do. Completely barking madly so.

Nope.  Nothing insane about wanting to get rid of the evidence that he thinks might land him in a Thai prison for the rest of his life, or worse.   Calculated.  Wanton.  But not insane.

Edited by hawker9000