Thai Tom

If he fancied women dressed as frogs would that make him Kermit?

Mr. Toad will be along shortly.

As long as he hasn't stolen Costas shoes...

Don't bring me into this . <deleted>, I sort of get the point that JT was making. Pictures are needed in this story really.

There are always exceptions. As a gay I do find many Toms attractive because they present as males ... but I don't go there. Usually they are after feminine presenting females. I think a straight man who has a thing for Toms is not entirely straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that!thumbsup.gif

Ahhh, so you are not entirely gay, then. thumbsup.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually, this one just had short wild and spiky hair, was as cute as a bug, and off-duty hid her smoking hot bod in baggy jeans and T and sneakers. Not masculine at all.

Well, she did like being on… er …ahem...

If you have any charm at all and are not proselytizing to be the bluddy über-maven of everybody's wet-session you can get wet with many of them.

They're just sick of Thai men.

Lipstick Toms will "close" for a few grand.

It's all in the preliminaries.

Try doing a "cotton-mouth" Katoey offer (just for laughs;-)

"I can do for you. I can do same for you and more" . . . Try that for a start.

They're people.

They respond to the good stuff.

Money. Humour. Novelty. Good surroundings.

Chill folks.

There are no rules here.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Those cute little dykes are

nice. Good luck.

Re-reading my own post feel maybe I offended, don't think the work dyke is a pejorative in the L community, and I certainly did not mean so. There are many girls here in CM in jeans t-shirt, no makeup and very short hair seen with quite 'femme' GF. I think they are cute as all get out.

I watched the girl next door here grow up and develop into a full blown Tom from the age of about 10 y/o.

The first clue was when she started to develop a set of really nice breasts at the age of about 13. She started wrapping her chest in bandages to completely conceal the fact that she had breasts. Later she started wearing male style haircuts. Later she started bringing girlfriends home for sleepovers.

Now in her 20's she comes home from university only occasionally and always brings a gorgeous "Dee" with her. She's 100% Tom, and a really nice kid.

How is a Tom different than a Jim, John or Mike?

A Tom is woman. 100% woman. She just plays down her sexiness, and is sometimes a lesbian. I have seen some Toms that were crazy sexy. Some that did not have a gram of makeup on, were dressed way down, and were still screaming sensuality. I too have a thing for some Toms.

How is a Tom different than a Jim, John or Mike?

A Tom is woman. 100% woman. She just plays down her sexiness, and is sometimes a lesbian. I have seen some Toms that were crazy sexy. Some that did not have a gram of makeup on, were dressed way down, and were still screaming sensuality. I too have a thing for some Toms.

If you would shag those monsters in the pic at the top of the page you've definitely been here too long or never been here ever!

Edited by ATF

I have just started a new relationship with the stunning girl who is 31 years old. I speak good Thai and have lived here for five years now. My girl was previously married to a Tom. The Tom has rich parents and paid a good chunk of sin sot to my girl's parents and had the pukcan (village wedding). That was 10 years ago when my girl was just 21. A decade later my girl was growing tried of the Tom. She smokes, drinks heavily, and is a womaniser with several young (and quiet beautiful) giks on the side (one of which is a Korean girl). So my girl left the Tom six months ago.

I feel like I have won the lottery, the sex with my new girl is just amazing, she is like a teenager, very naive but eager to learn, and please, and experience new things. AND she is a great kisser, unlike most of my previous girlfriends. The other day we went on a weekend trip and as we were checking in to our room at 10am a beautiful little girl had just finished cleaning our room and hovered at the door for a while to chat with my girl. I laid back on the bed and smiled. I then went over behind my girl and started kissing her neck and ears while she continued chatting with the maid. The maid didn't look away, giggled, and kept chatting away. I nearly asked the maid if she wanted to come inside to talk some more...but I didn't...One of those rare moments that you have to seize and if you don't they are gone forever. Never have been a quick thinker...more of a planner