Yingluck will return from her holiday today, as planned, Surapong says

Lite Beer

Well the Morning is over is she back?

I was at Church this morning to Pray for Peace and Goodwill is the World.

Did You Pray today? 

Some of us may have been worshiping at the alter of Venus some time over the weekend but church this morning? Not me!!  Why do you ask? 

PS It turns out it is tomorrow (Monday) morning she is meant to arrive.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a BKK Post article "Yingluck returning on schedule"

Surapong has stated that: She is in a country not far from Thailand and is expected to arrive home in the early hours of Monday morning.

Monday is not the 10th

• Like 2

I'm not saying she won't return but the proof positive will be all the footage of her walking through Swampy surrounded by the usual crawlers,  sorry well wishers.

So Eric Loh is going to be there?

Can tell. She on a private plane from Singapore and ETA between 10-12 midnight tonight but not sure which airport. Have no doubt from the start she will return and face the charge which until now and even after the NCPO audit have revealed nothing but hot air.

I'm not saying she won't return but the proof positive will be all the footage of her walking through Swampy surrounded by the usual crawlers,  sorry well wishers.

Can tell. She on a private plane from Singapore and ETA between 10-12 midnight tonight but not sure which airport. Have no doubt from the start she will return and face the charge which until now and even after the NCPO audit have revealed nothing but hot air.

Problem is that where there was hot air, there should have been tons of rice.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A bit loose with the truth there eric.

• Like 1

All the world news channels will be at Swampy to see the return of Thailand's Aung San Suu Kyi.

Toad, you mean the mini-me version.

The junta in Burma sentenced ASSK to house arrest in Rangoon at her lakeside residence with no communication.

Do you think that the Thai junta will attempt to elevate Yingluck to a similar status?

I mean house arrest in Lad Prao, no Facebook, Skype, Twitter, emails , nothing. no Emporium, Paragon or visitors. Just tea with her son. Sounds rather cruel.

• Like 1

All the world news channels will be at Swampy to see the return of Thailand's Aung San Suu Kyi.

Thailand's what? Is this some sick fantasy, or a straight insult to the Lady bearing that name? Or is her father a mix between Ghandi and Nelson Mandela, maybe? Please, show some respect! At the other end of the scope, did any of the guys here, even in their deepest resentment for your idol, been distastefull enough to give that 'him' the name of that guy with a silly moustache (no, not Charly Chaplin, the other 'real one'!)? Well, now at least, after so many thousands of posts, you learn the true meaning of the word: 'ridicule', you made your own here today, IMHO, obviously not all toads are princes caught in a bad spell... Oh, sorry, that was for sweet little frogs only I'm being told, not at all for warty, stinging, toads! laugh.png  tongue.png

Edited by bangrak

The junta in Burma sentenced ASSK to house arrest in Rangoon at her lakeside residence with no communication.

Do you think that the Thai junta will attempt to elevate Yingluck to a similar status?

I mean house arrest in Lad Prao, no Facebook, Skype, Twitter, emails , nothing. no Emporium, Paragon or visitors. Just tea with her son. Sounds rather cruel.

Very much so, the more so for vain, 'airhead', individuals! Now let each of us make up his own mind about that, as some here even find her attractive. Guess they must share the same 'conversational skills' (hey, you, I mean the lack of any such, clear now!)... Yawn, imagine tea with her, what a bore!

If you google "yingluck return holiday Bangkok" you get about 30 links dedicated to pronouncing a PTP promise that she will return from holidays right up to her cousin Surapongs promise a few hours ago. That is one PTP promise for every day she has been on holidays (give or take)

I currently have twitter loaded up with yingluck, her FB page loaded up and the UDD FB page loaded up in anticipation for her return. No news yet.

I am currently searching for every poster on TVF that said "I knew yingluck will return" and "She is so brave and will return" and "She will face her accusers and be proven innocent" because in 9 hours if she doesn't return the new "evolved" excuses will be "I knew yingluck wouldn't return. The courts are biased" or ""She won't face her accusers because she will be proven guilty" or "She is so brave which is why she won't return" Thus is the life of a regime supporter.

Please return yingluck. I might, just might give you a capital "Y" in your name out of respect for you being the first PTP member that has kept their promise. Heay charlem!! 

She will come back simply to piss you off, that's how important you are to her.

Hey, cool down, he didn't mean to upset your (imaginary) GF! LOL

• Like 1

She's returning to Bangkok between 10pm and midnight on a private flight from Singapore, according to the paper of record.

Even with something totally unimportant like when Ms. Yingluck will arrive today we have

- 06:12AM Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra would return to Thailand early this morning, as planned, her ex-deputy PM Surapong Tovichakchaikul has said, quashing a rumour that she had postponed her return till the end of the month.

- afternoon INN News is reporting that Pheu Thai/Thaksin/UDD lawyer Noppadon as saying that Yingluck is due to return to Thailand on a flight at 22:00 tonight.

- before 08:00PM arriving on private flight between 22:00 and 00:00

Now 21:46 awaiting more details.

PS good I decided not to go to Swampy for the 'welcome home' festivities. I dislike disappointments wink.png

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you google "yingluck return holiday Bangkok" you get about 30 links dedicated to pronouncing a PTP promise that she will return from holidays right up to her cousin Surapongs promise a few hours ago. That is one PTP promise for every day she has been on holidays (give or take)

I currently have twitter loaded up with yingluck, her FB page loaded up and the UDD FB page loaded up in anticipation for her return. No news yet.

I am currently searching for every poster on TVF that said "I knew yingluck will return" and "She is so brave and will return" and "She will face her accusers and be proven innocent" because in 9 hours if she doesn't return the new "evolved" excuses will be "I knew yingluck wouldn't return. The courts are biased" or ""She won't face her accusers because she will be proven guilty" or "She is so brave which is why she won't return" Thus is the life of a regime supporter.

Please return yingluck. I might, just might give you a capital "Y" in your name out of respect for you being the first PTP member that has kept their promise. Heay charlem!! 

Speaking of chalerm, did anybody note whether he got permission to leave Thailand for the party?

Was he even invited?

Didn't want to, wouldn't have been any fun, Thaksin doesn't know his wines, and he's quite stingy with the catering expenses.rolleyes.gif

She's returning to Bangkok between 10pm and midnight on a private flight from Singapore, according to the paper of record.

Even with something totally unimportant like when Ms. Yingluck will arrive today we have

- 06:12AM Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra would return to Thailand early this morning, as planned, her ex-deputy PM Surapong Tovichakchaikul has said, quashing a rumour that she had postponed her return till the end of the month.

- afternoon INN News is reporting that Pheu Thai/Thaksin/UDD lawyer Noppadon as saying that Yingluck is due to return to Thailand on a flight at 22:00 tonight.

PS good I decided not to go to Swampy for the 'welcome home' festivities. I dislike disappointments wink.png

Yep, at this time your box of tomatoes would already be too rotten to throw at her without staining yourself... laugh.png

Did you already get the confirmation you will be part of her team of attorneys? Or don't you have a Thai license? Only Singapore?

Yep, at this time your box of tomatoes would already be too rotten to throw at her without staining yourself... laugh.png

I wouldn't, honestly. My mother at 86 would still pull me by the ears if I even threw a decent tomato at a woman.sad.png

• Like 1

To even attempt to equate that wretched waste of space Yingluck with the great ASSK is an insult of the highest order !

• Like 1

To even attempt to equate that wretched waste of space Yingluck with the great ASSK is an insult of the highest order !

I hope she does return and faces the courts. I do not think she is guilty of corruption on the rice scheme more so incompetence and being shackled with her brothers scumbag minders and enforcers. The same crap as Abhisit had to deal while he was PM and shackled by the corruption of those around him and the Dems bed mates. Would be interesting to see how these people would preform in a lawful environment which Khun Prayuth is bringing to bear. Not saying she has the economic understanding of Abhisit but she does have charisma to present as a leader with honest politicians around her. Call for her is whether her son having a future in Thailand is more important to her than her scumbag brother. If she turns up at Swampy then good for her.

How refreshing to read a post that doesn't see the world in black and white. Thanks for the thoughts and input !

It is refreshing to see an open minded post. I have mixed feelings about her return and hope it doesn't lead to more turmoil. Hopefully her case will be handled appropriately without fanning the flames of unrest and division again.

If she does return it can be certain that she has a plan. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

What did you have (too much of) today? Are you daft? '...it can be certain that she has a plan...' she, a plan, the last one she really had on her own was about the design of her birthday cake when she got 12, and I can tell you it got really messy, since then she refrains from taking any personal initiative, she doesn't even dare to choose by hersef between an abricot and peach colour double woven cashmere cardigan, ring-ring, what do you think, which one should I take... Sad, but true, Thakky was honestly (for once) right about her being his puppet and his clone, you know. 

definitvely this lady got more balls than these yellow tv grandmathumbsup.gif

They weren't big enough to stand up to her brother and say the occasional " No ".  maybe she wouldn't have so many problems if she had.

Which brother are you talkig about? You can't mean Oak, do you?

[quote name="ratcatcher" post="8225800" timestamp="1407681005"] [quote name="mrtoad" post="8225760" timestamp="1407680039"]All the world news channels will be at Swampy to see the return of Thailand's Aung San Suu Kyi.[/quote]
 [/quote]
Very much so, the more so for vain, 'airhead', individuals! Now let each of us make up his own mind about that, as some here even find her attractive. Guess they must share the same 'conversational skills' (hey, you, I mean the lack of any such, clear now!)... Yawn, imagine tea with her, what a bore!

I would be thinking more of breakfast in bed with her,each to their own.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Did you already get the confirmation you will be part of her team of attorneys? Or don't you have a Thai license? Only Singapore?

Nah, he is not that close. He just quoted the Bangkok Post which quoted a message by Oak.