Politicians told to end the high life

Lite Beer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When GM needed a bailout, they went from ordering steak and lobster for lunch to the office, to bringing their own homemade sandwiches.

I like this story.

But they all flew into Washington in their private jets asking for a hand out. Big business is no better than these politicians the CEO's are making millions at the expense of the shareholders.

• Like 1

Quote from the original OP story {"The type of wine they drink costs Bt100,000 per bottle".} un-Quote.

Hopefully this is an error. That is $3,130.90 US dollars per bottle. I hope they are not being that abusive. facepalm.gif

I am the OrBorTor Master Vice President First Class of Wholeinthewall, Endoftheline province! I am so important, I can't even comprehend it myself. It takes at least a staff of twenty to vaguely outline my importance. This is my function, my reason to exist: to be important!

• Like 1

Before anyone kicks in about TIT, in my country (UK) many politicians are just as bad. Thieving *@!+@*DS

So often, I hear the same thing, displacing to dismissing the blame on, it happens in _______ too. This does not solve issues, corruption as we know it is rampant in the world, but we're in Thailand, so it's relevance is significant. Look at the here and now. Don't water it down.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just look at Australia within a month of being in power Bishop was under fire for travel rorts , they are not really needed as they only make our lives harder.

Don't let me get started with the Bandits in OZ, Joe Hockey rents a house from he's father in Canberra for $280 a week and claims travel allowance of $110 grand a year plus rent , then tells everybody Oz is in bad shape financially the crux of this, every where politicians have there snouts in the trough, not only in Thailand.

WOW! Labour voters are out in force today.

I loved the sentence: "Former appointed senator Kamnoon Sidhisamarn said the NRC had only 18 months to carry out its work and he was unsure whether that was enough time to solve all the major political issues, especially destroying the parliamentary dictatorship that was deeply ingrained in Thai politics by capitalist politicians."

i bet they don't bring that kind of concept up on BBC reporting.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just look at Australia within a month of being in power Bishop was under fire for travel rorts , they are not really needed as they only make our lives harder.

Don't let me get started with the Bandits in OZ, Joe Hockey rents a house from he's father in Canberra for $280 a week and claims travel allowance of $110 grand a year plus rent , then tells everybody Oz is in bad shape financially the crux of this, every where politicians have there snouts in the trough, not only in Thailand.

WOW! Labour voters are out in force today.

So, it's OK in Thailand or maybe we should all pack up and fight our home-front wars. Or...leave it to the thieves of Thailand or... kick the door shut.