is stickman right?.

silomplaya

much easier to find a rich hi so chinese wifey in shanghai too , in a clubs cloak room they let me in front and giggle all shy like .

also drink prices in clubs are around equal too as i read its around 200 baht for a carona in good clubs across thailand these days,is that true??

Are you sure you are in Shanghai and not a distant burb......? Guangzhou prices tend to be cheaper that Shanghai and any decent club's price was at least 50/60 RMB for a beer - and if you wanted a table to sit at try about 1000 RMB minimum.

Foreigners have not been a rarity in the major Chinese cities for many years so you must be a "very hansum man"....... wink.png

Edited by topt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I see, understood, now that his wife left him, that's a chunk of the content gone plus the negative sentiment on his website, plus I assume writing about bus loads of Chinese tourists isn't going to get viewers

The wife's content was actually quite silly and had little to do with the reality of day to day life with a Thai woman. I think it was his attitude that suffered more than his content. I don't think he had much experience with women. Bar woman maybe but not regular ladies.

When my first three wives left me I was shocked after that I got kind of used to it and came to Thailand. These INTERNET Romeos are a different breed of dufuses. Naive to the tenth power would be being generous. They give a Thai woman a house and cash and leave her alone 6 months a year. facepalm.gif

this is by no way means as an insult but

If you've done you 'till death do us part' vowel three tomes, and ot hasn't worked out, then maybe you are an extremely poor judge of character, or you aren't meant for marriage

Oh I think it's an insult. I mean after all you did suggest I am an extremely poor judge of character. I got married for the children. Not mine but I raised them like they were. Perhaps I'm a bad judge of character or just a nice guy. But I guess you know me eh?

• Like 1

Ahh I see, understood, now that his wife left him, that's a chunk of the content gone plus the negative sentiment on his website, plus I assume writing about bus loads of Chinese tourists isn't going to get viewers

The wife's content was actually quite silly and had little to do with the reality of day to day life with a Thai woman. I think it was his attitude that suffered more than his content. I don't think he had much experience with women. Bar woman maybe but not regular ladies.

When my first three wives left me I was shocked after that I got kind of used to it and came to Thailand. These INTERNET Romeos are a different breed of dufuses. Naive to the tenth power would be being generous. They give a Thai woman a house and cash and leave her alone 6 months a year. facepalm.gif

If you've done you 'till death do us part' vowel three tomes, and ot hasn't worked out, then maybe you are an extremely poor judge of character, or you aren't meant for marriage

Oh I think it's an insult. I mean after all you did suggest I am an extremely poor judge of character. I got married for the children. Not mine but I raised them like they were. Perhaps I'm a bad judge of character or just a nice guy. But I guess you know me eh?

Don't worry man. Marriage is just a legal agreement. If it was 3 serious relationships that fell apart, no one would say a thing. And that happens to almost everyone. People are conditioned to believe that if it is three marriages, something must be crazy and horrible.

Not really, being a poor judge of character isnt an insult, its a skill, some people have it, some don't, some learn it, some don't.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When my first three wives left me I was shocked after that I got kind of used to it and came to Thailand. These INTERNET Romeos are a different breed of dufuses. Naive to the tenth power would be being generous. They give a Thai woman a house and cash and leave her alone 6 months a year. alt=facepalm.gif>

You've were married three times before you came to Thailand for your fourth, and you're calling these guys naive?

Yeah the guy has an epiphany after his third wife walks out on him.

Discovers that his problem all along has been the fact they were Western women facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Aww shucks

• Like 1

Not really, being a poor judge of character isnt an insult, its a skill, some people have it, some don't, some learn it, some don't.

You're forgetting: Some think they have it, but they don't really. Not even close.

Not addressing anyone here, but I've met quite a few guys that were oh-so-proud of their people skills- which were truly non-existent if you spoke to anyone who had to live around them.

much easier to find a rich hi so chinese wifey in shanghai too , in a clubs cloak room they let me in front and giggle all shy like .

also drink prices in clubs are around equal too as i read its around 200 baht for a carona in good clubs across thailand these days,is that true??

You have nailed it dude. Thai Visa is the place to come to find out about hi so Chinese women in Shanghai. Why didn't you say that was your topic in the beginning. We didn't know you was an expert.

well its not the place to tell us how many wifes you failed with is it , if its constructive its not trolling remember.

You have nailed it dude. Thai Visa is the place to come to find out about hi so Chinese women in Shanghai. Why didn't you say that was your topic in the beginning. We didn't know you was an expert.

well its not the place to tell us how many wifes you failed with is it , if its constructive its not trolling remember.

OK....I am gonna take the bait. OP, what exactly is it that you are asking. Are you asking if you move to Thailand, will you get special attention from girls because you are a foreigner? The answer is no....Thai people are so used to having foreigners around, especially in BKK, they won't even look twice. As for having some girl fawn over you and pour you drinks....yeah, if you pay them. And that is what you will have to do at all the areas you mentioned in your first post.

If you want to come to Thailand and find a nice girl, might take some time and work just like anywhere else. But I can't imagine why you would want to come here since you are surrounded by "hi-so" Chinese women who feel blessed by your very presence where you already are.

A poor judge of character picking a wife is an insult and meant to start a flame war. This is my last response to you.

I take 90% of what's said on any blog or message board about Thailand when it comes to those type of areas with a huge pinch of salt

Most people are part of the ," it's not as good as it used to be" brigade. What they are really saying is, "look how long I have been here, I want attention"

I still really enjoy these places mate. The dynamics have never really changed. You can get drunk and find a good woman easily if you are patient.

Look at your last sentence, no drunk is going to get a "good" woman, here in Thailand or anywhere else. If you want a good woman, then treat them with respect, not by getting drunk.

A poor judge of character picking a wife is an insult and meant to start a flame war. This is my last response to you.

If you've been married 3 times, that must mean you are very attractive to women. I've only managed it once, so far.

Well done TLT!

I take 90% of what's said on any blog or message board about Thailand when it comes to those type of areas with a huge pinch of salt

Most people are part of the ," it's not as good as it used to be" brigade. What they are really saying is, "look how long I have been here, I want attention"

I still really enjoy these places mate. The dynamics have never really changed. You can get drunk and find a good woman easily if you are patient.

Look at your last sentence, no drunk is going to get a "good" woman, here in Thailand or anywhere else. If you want a good woman, then treat them with respect, not by getting drunk.

I've not worked out what a good woman is, but I suspect she wouldn't be much fun if I found her.

• Like 1

The OP, "Just flicking througb bkkstickmans posts about south east asia and im also seeing increasing criticism about hot spots such as nana plaza, patts and patong on TV. Already located in shanghai im rethinking the big move to LOS as im still a novelty here and its not uncommon to have a semi clad lady pouring me a buffett of free booze just for been a "cool" foreigner. "

Asks a question but.

Then you write, "much easier to find a rich hi so chinese wifey in shanghai too.......also drink prices in clubs are around equal too"

So you are a know it all who does not really have a question just another click baiting Thai bash. That's trolling.

I've not worked out what a good woman is, but I suspect she wouldn't be much fun if I found her.

A woman who is well educated and from a good family, and has a good job, go on, ask me what a "good" family is and what a "good" job is.

Is it just me ... or is this getting just a touch weird ... blink.png

Just you.....this thread was weird from the start.....

Agree.. weird. coffee1.gif

why don't you just say you are a sex tourist.

What posts are you talking about? Stickman doesn't post on Thai Visa does he?

No i mean stickmans website+random thaivisa members posts , sorry.

Are you in Shanghai? You'll get better quality women by a country mile there. Stay where you are - you will be dropping a couple of divisions coming to Thailand.

And don't listen to the merry half-wits on this website - they haven't experienced a night with a genuine Chinese lady.

Do they have "made in China" stamped on their backsides? otherwise , how will I know?

They have the sideways look.

I haven't read Stickman for probably more then 3 years.

I do remember his photography ... kind of enjoyed that side of the site.

BTW ... I have no idea what the OP is supposed to mean.

Can someone translate it for me?

Thanks ...

The OP heard about Costas and milking badgers but he didn't want to come out and speak directly about it, instead he thought he would mention stickman as a diversion tactic in a hope the conversation would then lead to badgers, TGAU's and Costas. So it looks like he's in luck.

That's my take anyway.

By the way, what ever happened to sticks mate Keith?

• Like 1

What posts are you talking about? Stickman doesn't post on Thai Visa does he?

No i mean stickmans website+random thaivisa members posts , sorry.

Are you in Shanghai? You'll get better quality women by a country mile there. Stay where you are - you will be dropping a couple of divisions coming to Thailand.

And don't listen to the merry half-wits on this website - they haven't experienced a night with a genuine Chinese lady.

Do they have "made in China" stamped on their backsides? otherwise , how will I know?

They have the sideways look.

So they are east west as opposed to north south?

A woman who is well educated and from a good family, and has a good job, go on, ask me what a "good" family is and what a "good" job is.

Would that make Yingluck a good woman?

Or would you be thinking schoolteacher earning 15k/month and hoping the Junta suspends all her loans?

Most Thai families I know (including my own) have a selection of members from drug dealers to police.

So good family is really a bogus fantasy. I've also had a factory owner trying to sell his 18yo daughter to me, so not really into 'good family'.

But if I were to guess, I would guess you are playing the racist bigot card.

Good family = white skin, Chinese, bankers. Bad family = dark skin, Issan, farmers.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Or would you be thinking schoolteacher earning 15k/month and hoping the Junta suspends all her loans?

Most Thai families I know (including my own) have a selection of members from drug dealers to police.

So good family is really a bogus fantasy. I've also had a factory owner trying to sell his 18yo daughter to me, so not really into 'good family'.

Good family = white skin, Chinese, bankers. Bad family = dark skin, Issan, farmers.

A selection of family between drug dealers and police sounds like you are describing the mafia.

:P

• Like 2

Racist bigot card??????????? My wife has dark skin and is university educated, though not from Isaan, and I hate Bankers, so you are not very good at guessing.

Racist bigot card??????????? My wife has dark skin and is university educated, though not from Isaan, and I hate Bankers, so you are not very good at guessing.

As you refuse to tell us what you think a good woman and a good family are, I am reduced to guessing.

My idea of a good woman is one that will have sex with me whenever I want, which probably doesn't match your idea of a good woman.

I'm not bothered about their employment, I have enough money on my own.

I'm not bothered about their family, I avoid women's families.

I'm not bothered about their education, if she were educated in Thailand, it's worthless, if she were educated abroad, I couldn't afford her.

I'm actually sending a Thai girl to university in CM, she is training to be a teacher, 1-2 days attendance a week for 3 years, if she attends, she passes.

Completely and utterly worthless as an education. For high school, she attended 1 day a week for 4 years, again worthless.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Is it just me ... or is this getting just a touch weird ... blink.png

Just you.....this thread was weird from the start.....

Agree.. weird. coffee1.gif

And getting totally off topic, weird yet disturbingly funny as well :)

One of the reasons PatPong isn't doing good is because of the Coup.Tourism is down quite A bit in Thailand.As A new government gets in and A year or 2 go by you'll most likely see things pick up.

Hopefully not as it's notorious for ripping off tourists and it started to lose it's appeal when the st market took over, and that was a long time ago, steady but sure decline.