Thai Police announces plan to crack down on nationwide drug networks

webfact

The war on drugs has failed in every country... Thailand will be no exception lol.

Only way to control them is to legalise them. I know that wouldn't happen anywhere in SEA though

Stupid mentality to legalise drugs.......in case you havn't noticed...yaba, ya-ice etc send people nuts!

We see the evidence of drug users so often in the Thai media......

Not only in the Media but I am seeing those nuts in my village.

Set the death sentence of Yaba to 30 gram maximum and send them to the gallows or live sentence.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but Yaba is out of control in Thailand and it needs a firm hand.

Also arrest those police officers on Khaosan Road as all those Reggae bars sell Ganya, Yaba and even Kokain.

Start with the lower Sukumvit area and arrest all those guys from Africa that are dealing in drugs.

Just passed by soi 11/13 and they (los colorados) are enjoying Thailand as its best with boze and chicas in front of 7/11, however are also attracting customers to their side biz. I doubt they provide services related to their education visa....

Anybody of the 'happiness department' is reading this? I doubt...

Edited by bronco10250

The war on drugs has failed in every country... Thailand will be no exception lol.

Only way to control them is to legalise them. I know that wouldn't happen anywhere in SEA though

Someone needs to award Franky Bear for using the human brain to full effect. Unusual for this forum—maybe someone should tell Luc Besson?