wheels for new wildtrack ranger

Nav7544

hey guys just ordered my ranger to pickup in december, was just wondering i came across a picture of a ranger with the same wheel / tyre package i am interested in just some guidance on price id be looking at for this kind of setup and recomended shops around bangkok or pattaya reigion

cheers guys Nav7544

if anyone can assist me would be great :)

post-218445-0-66687100-1408961901_thumb.

• Like 1

Change the wheels you could lose your warranty. Folk here have had probs with this ride....Up to you.......sad.png

Who here on TVF has had warranty issues because they changed the wheels ?

Not me, cos it's a Toyota so noooooooo probs anyhooooo.....laugh.png

Change the wheels you could lose your warranty. Folk here have had probs with this ride....Up to you.......sad.png

Utter nonsense.

I'd say at a conservative guess about 50-60% of vehicles here have non standard wheels.

Utter nonsense.

I'd say at a conservative guess about 50-60% of vehicles here have non standard wheels.

Soooooooooooooo ?..........Have a problem with the drive train and see what happens under warranty......rolleyes.gif

Utter nonsense.

And about 90-100% break traffic laws everyday. Doesn't make it right.

• Like 1

Utter nonsense.

And about 90-100% break traffic laws everyday. Doesn't make it right.

I never said it made it right, you're putting words in my mouth...