Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

As I live in the UK in a town with a high immigrant population whilst you live 6000 miles away, I think it is fair to say I have far greater comprehension of the integration of immigrants into the UK than you; especially as I am married to one!

One what a Muslim?

Immigrant, Thai, Buddhist.

I do have Muslim friends and work colleagues, though.

No doubt, even though none of them have shown any inclination to take up arms against the UK, you will now say that I have been brainwashed by them!

So you make a big thing out of living in an immigrant community so know all about them not integrating, how many Muslims in Woking then? not really a Luton, Leicester or Bradford is it?. No they might not have taken up arms but according to the koran they will burn in hell for not doing so.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@7x7

We ALL know you know more than me because you protect a source of random killing.

You are blind to the fact the people you protect kill folk for no reason.

I am not prejudiced to anyone until their lot want to kill and their lot do nothing about it.

Your accusation that I hate millions of folk just shows how twisted your mind is regarding my views and killers of the innocent.

• Like 2

Ok, let's say a girl and boy, both Muslim and both 17 are caught kissing behind the house. They're taken to a Sharia tribunal and the girl is sentenced to 5 lashes by a stout cane and the boy 20. British jurists don't agree with such a law, but so what? The Muslim elders are going to take the kids and slash them bloody for being promiscuous before marriage (and/or because they're from different sects, and/or because the girl was already promised to a 70 year old man, or whatever). What is the British magistrate going to say, after the fact? "I say old bean, yes, you chaps with the funny hats, please don't beat your kids to a bloody pulp. I hope I don't hear of this happening again. I may have to make a mention to the proper authorities."

• Like 1

Constantly I am accused by the hate filled clique of making excuses for the murders and other atrocities by terrorist groups, of protecting random killings, of excusing the rape and sexual abuse of children, of being an apologist for the people who commit these crimes

I challenge any of those making these accusations to produce a single post where I have done so.

You can't; because there are none.

But you, the clique members, don't care for facts; you obviously subscribe to the view that if you repeat the lie often enough people will believe it.

Some will; but only those as prejudiced and ignorant as yourselves.

BTW, to answer another ignorant remark; the borough of Woking does consist in large part of the leafy, Surrey stockbroker belt stereotype imagined by some.

But not the town itself, where I and the majority of the approximately 8,000 Muslims who live in Woking itself reside.

There you go again, hate, hate, hate, but you have constantly made excuses for Islamic attrocites, rapes and murders on here going back months. Never mind how about changing the subject and tell us about multicultural Dewsbury, any Muslims committing peado offences there at all?

Ok, let's say a girl and boy, both Muslim and both 17 are caught kissing behind the house. They're taken to a Sharia tribunal and the girl is sentenced to 5 lashes by a stout cane and the boy 20. British jurists don't agree with such a law, but so what? The Muslim elders are going to take the kids and slash them bloody for being promiscuous before marriage (and/or because they're from different sects, and/or because the girl was already promised to a 70 year old man, or whatever). What is the British magistrate going to say, after the fact? "I say old bean, yes, you chaps with the funny hats, please don't beat your kids to a bloody pulp. I hope I don't hear of this happening again. I may have to make a mention to the proper authorities."

What is it about "MAT will operate within the legal framework of England and Wales thereby ensuring that any determination reached by MAT can be enforced through existing means of enforcement open to normal litigants." that you don't understand?

In a scenario such as you describe, those responsible for the beating would be arrested and prosecuted in the criminal courts; rightly so.

There you go again, hate, hate, hate, but you have constantly made excuses for Islamic attrocites, rapes and murders on here going back months.

Constantly I am accused by the hate filled clique of making excuses for the murders and other atrocities by terrorist groups, of protecting random killings, of excusing the rape and sexual abuse of children, of being an apologist for the people who commit these crimes

I challenge any of those making these accusations to produce a single post where I have done so.

Instead of simply repeating the accusation, why don't you find an example?

You say that I am constantly doing so, therefore it should be very easy for you to find such a post.

Put up, or shut up.

• Like 1

But you, the clique members, don't care for facts; you obviously subscribe to the view that if you repeat the lie often enough people will believe it.

Some will; but only those as prejudiced and ignorant as yourselves.

BTW, to answer another ignorant remark; the borough of Woking does consist in large part of the leafy, Surrey stockbroker belt stereotype imagined by some.

But not the town itself, where I and the majority of the approximately 8,000 Muslims who live in Woking itself reside.

Dude, don't take it personally. I would venture the majority of posters on this thread are venting their frustrations that the UK appears to be in the process of being taken over by jihadists. Speaking for myself, my father grew up in England, and I did a year of school there when I was 15 and have re-visited several times. I concede that England won't stand frozen in time (nor should it), but the quick changes that come with the influx of Islamist extremists is sobering to say the least. I have a special affection for the British, and don't want to see them forced to accept mean-spirited Sharia Law. It won't happen in my lifetime (25 more years?), but possibly in my daughter's or my grandkids' lifetimes.
  • Like 1

I repeat, I have never tried to excuse, justify, defend or belittle any crime.

You both know that, but all the back peddling in the world wont change the fact that you have both wrongfully accused me of so doing.

Man up; admit your accusations were made in the heat of the moment and are totally unjustified.

The old red herring defense - a fake argument to draw attention away from the real one.

I don't see anyone accusing you of anything other than making excuses and justifications for terrorist groups and all anyone has to do is look at the Hamas threads to see that it is true. You defect from Hamas's crimes constantly and usually come up with some spin about how their crimes are someone else's - usually Israel's - fault. This is your modus operandi for any misdeeds committed by radical Islam.

UG, lovely man that you are:

7B7 has an entirely valid viewpoint, provide examples, please. My view is that his views have always been reaosable thus I don't undertand what the fish fight is about, evidence perhaps?

The old red herring defense - a fake argument to draw attention away from the real one.

I don't see anyone accusing you of anything other than making excuses and justifications for terrorist groups and all anyone has to do is look at the Hamas threads to see that it is true. You defect from Hamas's crimes constantly and usually come up with some spin about how their crimes are someone else's - usually Israel's - fault. This is your modus operandi for any misdeeds committed by radical Islam.

UG, lovely man that you are:

7B7 has an entirely valid viewpoint, provide examples, please. My view is that his views have always been reaosable thus I don't undertand what the fish fight is about, evidence perhaps

Where is the validity of calling other posters haters just because they disagree with him, not to mention accusations of racism and bigotry. It's pointless asking for a quote war, we can all read so please stick to the subject of the thread. i do suspect some are trying to get it closed by attempting to turn things personal.

• Like 2

I have never defended radical fundamentalist Islam.

I have never defended violent actions.

I have never defended terrorists.

I have never defended the bombing of civilians by anyone.

I have never defended child abuse.

Yet I am regulalrly accused of constantly so doing; yet when challenged to provide proof, my accusers refuse to do so. If I have constantly made so many posts doing that of which I am accused, surely you must be able to find one!

I have accused people who have made blatantly racist remarks of being racist; if that's a crime, then I am guilty.

I have never defended radical fundamentalist Islam.

I have never defended violent actions.

I have never defended terrorists.

I have never defended the bombing of civilians by anyone.

I have never defended child abuse.

Yet I am regulalrly accused of constantly so doing; yet when challenged to provide proof, my accusers refuse to do so. If I have constantly made so many posts doing that of which I am accused, surely you must be able to find one!

I have accused people who have made blatantly racist remarks of being racist; if that's a crime, then I am guilty.

And the Sky is not Blue...

• Like 1

Difficult if not impossible to defend "the cloud" or a dictionary, unless somebody wants to construct relevant sentences!

I am happy you know what your post means as 99.99 percent of others on this topic thread I am willing to bet - do not/

You can play all the childish games you like; we all know that you cannot prove your accusations because I have never said what you accuse me of saying.

We all know that if I had, one of you would have found such a post by now.

If you want it in simple terms and words we can do that:

I see an attack on a poster for reasons that I cannot and do not understand, as a result I can't support that attack.

From my experience of reading and posting here, I have always found 7B7's posts to be balanced, informative and accurate.

The poster has asked for examples, I have also, you have not provided anything apart from rhetoric and one liners.

I am not a white knight for anyone.

Put up or shut up.

Simple enough?

Edit for spelling

Edited by chiang mai
  • Like 2

If you want it in simple terms and words we can do that:

I see an attack on a poster for reasons that I cannot and donnot understand, as a result I can't support that attack.

From my experience of reading and posting here, I have always found 7B7's posts to be balanced, informative and accurate.

The poster has asked for examples, I have also, you have not provided anything apart from rhetoric and one liners.

I am not a white knight for anyone.

Put up or shut up.

Simple enough?

Perhaps chum you read his posts differently to others, thats OK BUT 7x7 on numerous occasions has called me a racist as some sort of "cloud" to put folk off my words. I am not a racist, I have many friends from all over the world BUT I do not and never will stand up for a religion whose world wide factions kill kids for nothing. OK......Good...........thumbsup.gif