Two Thai top cops among land encroachment suspects

webfact

This is Thailand the Police are just doing there job how can they build houses well let's see just a low level traffic police stops 80 people at average 400-500 bht per day 6 days a week you do the math few days ago I was stopped ask for 500 be said ok to 300 or go to Police Shop This Is Thailand

400 x 80 - 32,000 per day x 6 days = 192,000 a week, x 4.3 (average weeks per month) = 825,600 a month. Not bad, even after they pay off their superiors cut.

While they are at it they can take a look at how can they afford to build eight houses on a policeman salary.

And also be able to afford to send all of their children to school overseas

Which schools do all of their children go to then?

Stay tuned viewers, as the answer to this and many more Thai mysteries, will be revealed after the commercial break..........

Thai police...giggle.gif ,

first they extort, rob and steal the money, and then they try to launder it by encroaching on land? God bless them, for their minds are feeble.

Not all encroaching on land, many also buy resorts and hotels to launder there tea money.

• Like 1

Post in breach of Forum Rules removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

This is Thailand the Police are just doing there job how can they build houses well let's see just a low level traffic police stops 80 people at average 400-500 bht per day 6 days a week you do the math few days ago I was stopped ask for 500 be said ok to 300 or go to Police Shop This Is Thailand

400 x 80 - 32,000 per day x 6 days = 192,000 a week, x 4.3 (average weeks per month) = 825,600 a month. Not bad, even after they pay off their superiors cut.

I read somewhere that the 'cut' that goes up the chain is something like 90%+

"Army Region 2 chief of staff Colonel Sommai Budsaba said two police major-generals allegedly owned a 49-rai plot and a 17-rai plot, out of a total of 330-rai of military land"

Military land? How dumb is that?

Arrogance, over confidence and a ' we're bombproof ' mindset. Time to sort that out.

I'm sure I'm being too cynical, but my speculation is that they were told it was all fixed by a high ranking military officer. Remember the last time it was the military caught building on illegally encroached land. Although there's some rivalry, high ranking officers in both military and police are brothers under the uniform.

"An Army working team was trying to retrieve the Khao Nong Chuam land from influential individuals, Sommai said. "If the probes find grounds for wrongdoing, officials would submit the cases and let the justice process run its course."

Well then, these guys are in serious, serious trouble. Justice is coming for you boys!

Yeah right!! In about five years..........if ever