Security guard held under suspicion of killing 4-year old girl

Lite Beer

Can you imagine the last picture of your 4 year old daughter is holding hands being led away with her killer......absolute savages. Thailand has to bring back death penalty.

Errmmm, Thailand never got rid of the death penalty

Yeah I remember hearing it was not abolished, but they dont sentence death anymore.....the only ones on death row are the ones sentenced years ago.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell! whats wrong with these people....the poor girl was only 4 years old. What kind of mad people find young children to be sexually enticing,. The poor girl must have looked up to him as an elder figure and yet this beast did this to her.

Oh pleeze.....if he did it, no need for a court hearing or prison term......just finish this beast up and if possible...do it in a way that makes it a public lesson for other sick people including those that might condemn my statements.

He was said to be faimiliar with several tenants in the apartment, including the victim.

So far for Thai kindness..

​Most of Thai security guards are themselves the lowest scum and drunks, because it not require anything any training to become one, and most people of condo's trust them and even shower them with free alcohol and food.

hope justice will be served,

rest in peace little innocent girl......................

• Like 1

Its hard to imagine a crime more vile then this.

There is no punishment severe enough for whoever commits this kind of crime.

Sadly some children never have the chance to grow up and live their lives while some humans who never should have been born, do.

I hope the parents somehow find a way to live on without the constant sorrow. Rest in peace little girl.

The father of the murdered little girl should be allowed to torture this murdering scum bag with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Or at least I hope that they he gets some Jail time with a gang of other murderers that dont much appreciate him killing a baby girl !!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Doesn't sound like much of a confession if they don't know if the girl had been raped. It was also reported the police did the crime reenactment without the suspect there.

Also a bit odd they mention they can identify the man in the video as being middle aged but apparently can't confirm it is the suspect. Not to mention the Bangkok Post has named this person and report he is 27 years old.

These English translated news articles are all too often close to being worthless. By the time they put them out there are usually many updates, clarifications and corrections already out there.

Why does the suspect have to be there for the reenactment?

Can you imagine the last picture of your 4 year old daughter is holding hands being led away with her killer......absolute savages. Thailand has to bring back death penalty.

No, i could not imagine that art all ! I'm sure though that Thailand still has the death penalty, ive never heard of them stopping it....

If this guy did it and it is shown to be so without any doubt then his right to breath should be terminated instantly, no if's, but's, or maybe's or crap from the bleeding hearts society.

I don't support the death penalty, but I do see your point of view and wouldn't shed any tears over this man.

However, as you rightly say, the key word is "if".

Yeah I remember hearing it was not abolished, but they dont sentence death anymore.....the only ones on death row are the ones sentenced years ago.

Confessions automatically remove the death sentence from the equation, even in aggravated circumstances like this. I don't recall anyone refusing to confess in LOS once they have been charged with a capital offence.

My wife mentioned last night that one local news story claims that although he strangled the child, she was not dead when he bin-bagged her and stuck her in the sewer. Whether that's conjecture, local media spin or the results of preliminary forensics is anyone's guess.

Confessions automatically remove the death sentence from the equation, even in aggravated circumstances like this. I don't recall anyone refusing to confess in LOS once they have been charged with a capital offence.

My wife mentioned last night that one local news story claims that although he strangled the child, she was not dead when he bin-bagged her and stuck her in the sewer. Whether that's conjecture, local media spin or the results of preliminary forensics is anyone's guess.

Oh well....I just don't see how on God's green Earth a person can strangle a 4 year old little girl (and whatever else he did), and stick her in a garbage bag, then put her in a sewer.........Absolutely disgusting. I would be more than happy to lead him to the gallows myself.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Doesn't sound like much of a confession if they don't know if the girl had been raped. It was also reported the police did the crime reenactment without the suspect there.

Also a bit odd they mention they can identify the man in the video as being middle aged but apparently can't confirm it is the suspect. Not to mention the Bangkok Post has named this person and report he is 27 years old.

These English translated news articles are all too often close to being worthless. By the time they put them out there are usually many updates, clarifications and corrections already out there.

Why does the suspect have to be there for the reenactment?

It helps to prove the confession is true... that neither the suspect or the police have made up the confession. A reenactment is going to show details beyond, "I killed her and stuffed her in the drain after she struggled"

Example: Does a reenactment without the suspect show if he could lift the sewer grate? Be kind of odd if the suspect did the reenactment and he had to try 3 different ways to lift the sewer grate after having already successfully done it the other day. However, if the cop had trouble this would be normal as he wasn't there when it happened.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Evil beyond belief he has confessed to murdering a helpless four year old child he deserves no sympathy from anyone he should just be put down like a rabid dog an oxygen thief if there ever was one, may the little girl RIP and condolences to her friends and family, an absolutely shocking and horrific story to wake up to.

Edited by metisdead
Small font reset to default forum font: Arial size 14.

Truely sickening, What I take from this is to be extra careful with you and yours, espcially those of us who have young girls. What is frightening about this kind of crime is that it is usually someone close to or known by the family who does it. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind but in this case I can see no other fitting punishment,

Why is he standing next to a little girl in the picture ??? Would this be the poor father ?

I imagine it is - it was said that the man they arrested was middle aged! It also said that the man had not been named yet so they would hardly publish a photo!

all so very sad

Death penalty is too good for such people.

Life sentence with no possibility of parole, and to be spent in a very tiny cell, with no chance at all for any time to be spent outside the cell, is more appropriate, I think.

For example, the fascist killer, A. Breivik should have gotten such punishment too.

Rip little I hope this one time the police do what's right take that piece of c-ap out back make him dig a hole throw him in and cover him up. This p-sses me off If police won't do it give him to me. Tired of this happening to innocent children, That piece of garbage doesn't deserve to take another breath. Forgive my anger.

It is very dangerous to be a child in TH.

HANG UP this bodyguard hero, who could hit a 4 years old girl.

Rest in Peace Angel.

Actually, probably no more dangerous than the majority of countries in the world. Just another incident with a tragic ending. Unfortunately it happens everywhere, not just Thailand.

Western countries have many more news sources, so I think this shows how bad it is in Thailand compared to western countries!!! sick thais!!!! bah.gif

Death penalty is too good for such people.

Life sentence with no possibility of parole, and to be spent in a very tiny cell, with no chance at all for any time to be spent outside the cell, is more appropriate, I think.

For example, the fascist killer, A. Breivik should have gotten such punishment too.

That is revenge and serves no real purpose or deterrent, the answer is to simply switch off the existence of such a life form.

Sorry this is my second posting on this thread....Seriously...looking at the killer's pic....why the hell can he not go for some older thai woman...many of them are so "easy" anyway without even having to pay, but targetting such a young child in such a vicious way.

My neice is 4 and my newphew is 6, now I am getting so paranoid about their safety. Was told that there are so many such cases involving children and thai men let alone the old farang paedophiles here.

Please, really.....I hope somebody ends his life in prison.

People in the communities should also start looking out for each other and their children and report or deal with any such sickos. People against such practices of community policing should themselves also be targetted for allowing or condoning criminals and sickos.