Personal Car Review

rcalsop

Over the years I have owned and driven most car makes and models apart from the true super cars including two kit cars I built and drove back in the UK but I am not a qualified engineer or in the motor trade just mr joe public with above average driving experience and car ownership .

We have a Honda Jazz IDSI / sports after market body kit and with CVT transmittion ( best auto matic ever built I have experience of several CVT `s dating back to 1976 on a Daf I owned and think the system superb . The Honda is now two years old 50,000 on the clock and paid for !!!!!Hooray !!!!!.

Two years of good service trouble free driving a great economic small family car and not a problem for trips of 4 hours with a family of 4 on board . Still looks and drives great and used daily, but mostly used by my wife .

I commute now with my Toyota Wish pearl white with twin DVD / leather interior the Sports tourer auto model ..special edition that cost 1.12 million with lots of freebies over 40,000bahts worth .. This car is just on its 1st birthday so a reflective review was prompted .

I have never been a great Toyota lover but this Wish is probably one of the best cars I have ever owned and driven . It looks sleek and different , she drives and handles well , 6 leather seats (granted the 3rd row rear seats are better for kids and teenagers) but the other 4 are super comfortable with arm rests and plenty of leg room . The paint finish and build quality are good and no problems at all so far . The brakes are superb and the traction control and abs work great .

The kids love it and my wife enjoys the drive and being a passenger ..every one I have transported in the car Thai ,Farang , male and female ,kids and my mum have positive comments on the drive .

What would I Wish for extra!!! cruise control and the auto box the CVT type only avialable in Japan then I would put the car probably close to the absolute number 1 allrounder I have owned or driven . Lets hope the next years remain totaly trouble free.. :o

ps I forgot to add the air con is fine despite some reports about the rear seat not being cool I just fitted hi cool window film .. also the car has a heater fitted as standard so if I take it to another country with normal weather no mods needed .

Edited by rcalsop