Parental rights of foreign father(Aust) in Thailand.

bbbbooboo

i believe only if the court awards 100% custody to the mother or you agree to give up all/any custody rights.

otherwise you have the same rights any father has (in the courts eye) hopefully the mother wont impede your rights or try to extort you.

theres multiple example to be found on the web and some have also appeared on tv of non thai's getting custody. the court chooses the best future for the child. both parents are evaluated and a decision is reached.

if the mother/her family block access they show disrepect for the court and the court speaks for HM. get police reports and go back to court. it might mean 2-3 appearances but the court can/will compell the non cooperative party to cooperate. usually the country folk are scared of the court.

Being a father is doing what is right for your own child, even if it means losing your life. There is no more noble purpose in this world than that.

I have a son. I love him. I am his father. No power in this life can come between my right to be his father. I am ready to accept that and any consequences which may occur should anyone or anything ever harm him or attempt to take him from me.

Those are my rights.

You disgust me. You have lost your right not only to be a father, but I question your manhood.

Face up to life and do something, but please do not "ask" if you can lose your rights.

A father does not lose his rights. He can't even give them away. But he can sit by with his pecker in his hand and let others walk past him and urinate on his head.

Either walk away from this like a man and place those rights on moratorium, or use your rights to do what is best for your child.

As far as the woman is concerned? Well, I ask you, who is the man in this relationship and who is the woman.

Go figure!

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

Bbbbooboo, I wouldn't hold my breath hoping the " right" thing is done. Usually mum takes the child to her parents, this is common in most Asian countries. Over the years I've seen many Falang men looking for their children . It's not because Thai women want to hurt you, (well maybe some of that) it's just cultural, it's over move on, she has to work. My suggestion make sure you do it " right" but don't tell her until the last T is crossed then allow the courts to tell her.