Shaving Brush

naammanow

Always used Electric Razor but found it needed to have blades removed and cleaned every time I used it here because of the heat and humidity causing shavings to clog it up.

Having switched to Disposable Type Razors years ago, I just squirt shaving cream on my hand from the can and apply with my fingers. Works fine.

Also as someone mentioned on Thai Visa some time ago, the "SHAVEY" Brand of Razor, made in Korea is EXCELLENT. Only seem to be available @ Lotus and a tad more expensive BUT some last up to 6 or 8 weeks.

As for the electric shaver clogging up with bits of hair, I've gotten into the habit of cleaning my shaver head with a couple blasts of compressed air (which can be purchased on the 2nd floor of Pantip Plaza). The maker of the shaver recommends daily cleaning by holding the shaver under running water, but here in the tropics the wet shaver takes many hours to dry, time during which mold and mildew grow, creating a nasty-smelling shaving experience.

You can buy it at Win Salonne shop at Warorot market or Nut beauty opposit from Chiang mai gate.

I have used that shop (Nut Beauty) for many years.

It is an exclusive hairdressing accessory shop where most of the Chiang Mai hairdressers purchase their equipment. Last time I bought a small real bristle shaving brush from there for 10 baht.

Below is a Google Street view photo of the shop and it`s location. It appears small in the picture but in fact the shop is very large inside, it`s like going into Doctor Who`s tardis.

They also sell massage oils and lots more.

post-110219-0-72813900-1411187002_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice