Search continues for killers of two British tourists on Koh Tao

webfact

I think the guy "Sean" has got a story to tell - that will prove quite interesting. I suspect he is making some "provisions" for himself and needs to involve the British Embassy for a safe passage out.

Anyone who is charged with this crime must be DNA tested and the samples should also be taken for independent testing and verification as well - to make sure no one is being fitted up !

Strange that this had gone silent. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Sean has lived there for a while now and surely is aware of who is and who is not mafia. If it's a fabulous tall tale for attention I would be perplexed. As he both works on the island and is a friend of David I think this one should stay in the to be continued pile. Unless he has already gone "missing" or "mysteriously"left to be never heard of again except by the wonderful array of marine life deep on the ocean floor.

At the risk of sounding paranoid. Will Sean be tested ?

My apologies if this sounds cold hearted.

They already did that. The only reason he hasn't left Koh Tao yet was because he was waiting for results.
Will the owner of AC bar be tested and local mafia.. and thoes 2 guys he post photo..

Im confused, i thought the police found the guys that where on CCTV camera, they where a burmese and a Thai. These 2 guys worked at a bar near the crime scene. Who went down to the beach and returned 50 minutes later running full speed.

Thats the biggest lead and makes complete sense, okay in these bars all the staff try to hook up with the girl customers and it always makes problems. Thats a big motive. Plus most staff are on ice or yah bah at those crazy bars.

why are they changing the news back to the speedboat guy, okay its pretty normal to see someone paranoid on Yah Ice or Yah bah, happens everyday on Samui. I understand to suspect anyone but just dna test him.

I thought this situation couldn't get anymore confusing, ridiculous and incompetent but it has. It is a laughing stock, a circus and not a murder investigation. I feel really sorry for the victims loved ones because they will simply want closure here and it seems almost ludicrous to think it will ever come. Sort it out Thailand

• Like 2

Searching all the migrant fishing boats seemed necessary, because testing everybody on the island of 1000 minus the senior citizens or anyone under 12.... h

... but if I murdered someone and I worked on a boat, had access to a boat... I would take the bodies out and put a rope and rock on them and throw them in deep water. no body= no murder. And would give time to make a get a way. Not sure why a speed boat driver wouldnt think of this. I guess he does not sleep in the boat... he sleeps in caves.

Im confused, i thought the police found the guys that where on CCTV camera, they where a burmese and a Thai. These 2 guys worked at a bar near the crime scene. Who went down to the beach and returned 50 minutes later running full speed.

Thats the biggest lead and makes complete sense, okay in these bars all the staff try to hook up with the girl customers and it always makes problems. Thats a big motive. Plus most staff are on ice or yah bah at those crazy bars.

why are they changing the news back to the speedboat guy, okay its pretty normal to see someone paranoid on Yah Ice or Yah bah, happens everyday on Samui. I understand to suspect anyone but just dna test him.

+1

This is my point also.

And the mentioned giddy runner has woren the murdered British guy's short !!!

Or enough for police: solly, solly, not me, not me! Seems well.

Edited by Loles

Are we going to get this sensationalism news story reported every time there is a new suspect or piece of evidence?

Why, aren't you enjoying it?

Obviously because it's mainly bull shit, deaths of two young people is not a thing that conjures mirth, I find your comment sadly inhuman.

Searching all the migrant fishing boats seemed necessary, because testing everybody on the island of 1000 minus the senior citizens or anyone under 12.... h

... but if I murdered someone and I worked on a boat, had access to a boat... I would take the bodies out and put a rope and rock on them and throw them in deep water. no body= no murder. And would give time to make a get a way. Not sure why a speed boat driver wouldnt think of this. I guess he does not sleep in the boat... he sleeps in caves.

I doubt you would do any of that high on dope or drunk, you are stating this whilst sober, I would hope.

From What I dug up through certain The Killer is connected by Hiso family and orThai Mafia. Now you know he will not get caught.

Correction, they

Get them all cought - this would be a terrific job for the general. And then neutralize all of that kind in Thailand. He is the only one here I would trust the capability and strength of character.

• Like 1

Are we going to get this sensationalism news story reported every time there is a new suspect or piece of evidence?

Why, aren't you enjoying it?

Charming!

Yes, newspapers are full of bad news - you think people don't enjoy reading about it? they wouldn't do it if they didn't. I know we are all supposed to pretend to be constantly horrified - even all puffed up and pompous about it - but for the majority of readers, it amounts to morbid fascination - not genuine human empathy. And that is why tabloids are so popular.