Russian girl crowned 'Miss International Russia Thailand 2014'

webfact

Russian girl crowned 'Miss International Russia Thailand 2014'
By Coconuts Bangkok

missrussia_0.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Margarita Stepanova was crowned the most beautiful Russian woman in Thailand on Friday night.

The first “Miss International Russia Thailand” competition was hosted Friday at Centara Grand Phratamnak in Pattaya to celebrate the beauty, style and elegance of Russian women.

Out of 16 finalists [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/22/russian-girl-crowned-miss-international-russia-thailand-2014

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-23

• Like 1

They might need more than a red carpet (maybe a magic carpet) to keep up the number of Russian visitors. The Ruskie currency is almost down 20% against the baht compared to the last high season's rate; can't imagine that's going to be attractive to many budget tourists. Not likely to help move new condo sales either.

Is there possibly a "title" that could mean less....?.....MIss Russia of Thailand?

Majoring in the minor leagues of mediocrity.....a bunch of Russian guys' "pets" competing for a MIss Russia of/in another/any country........who cares.....

What's next - Miss Eskimo of Thailand.....? Miss Uganda of Thailand....?

Not like there's a shortage of eye candy.....

I have yet to see any Russian female as beautiful as The majority of Thai women. Don't care how many beauty contest they have sorry, just my objective feelings555555

I agree - take away the plastic surgery, breast augmentation, botox injections, and make up......strip the clothes off and take a side by side look = not many Russian (or many other) women would match the natural charms of Thai women.........

Edited by pgrahmm