Nice Birds Of Pattaya !

roytheboy

post-29391-1153295096.jpgNice old birds in Pattaya Wooow, I bet the post zappers fingers were hovering over the delete button when they read this topic title ! As you can see I only had to walk accross from my hotel to find one !

The tastiest were allways the ones nearer the road, peppered with a little extra road dust, and diesel fumes. Cant find such "gems on a street nr me"................joking ok they were delicious !

As for the little Thai man, and girls in the hotel opposite, who looked after my every need, were so polite, and insisted in all time calling me at all times " Mr Roy Sir"......... Thank you !

I did try and explain I had not been knighted by the Queen yet, but if I donated a few million to the the labour party, there was a chance !!!

I love the nice birds of Pattaya....................... have fun I will ! Roy

post-29391-1153295096.jpgNice old birds in Pattaya Wooow, I bet the post zappers fingers were hovering over the delete button when they read this topic title ! As you can see I only had to walk accross from my hotel to find one !

The tastiest were allways the ones nearer the road, peppered with a little extra road dust, and diesel fumes. Cant find such "gems on a street nr me"................joking ok they were delicious !

As for the little Thai man, and girls in the hotel opposite, who looked after my every need, were so polite, and insisted in all time calling me at all times " Mr Roy Sir"......... Thank you !

I did try and explain I had not been knighted by the Queen yet, but if I donated a few million to the the labour party, there was a chance !!!

I love the nice birds of Pattaya....................... have fun I will ! Roy

:o

You had me wound up when I saw your post title Roy.... was expecting something completely different!

Thanks for the laugh! Very funny!

And I gotta agree with Noel- they certainly look a lot tastier than the first lot you posted for us to see!

Roy, the first batch you showed us were pheasants.............well hung, game birds !!!!

Further to my last, these latest birds seem to be well plucked, basted, and seem to be geting a ###### good turn over. Good on you for bringing ornothology to the masses !!!!!

Perhaps next post, a magnificent pair of tits......................Blue, Coal, Great ?? :o

Roy, the first batch you showed us were pheasants.............well hung, game birds !!!!

Further to my last, these latest birds seem to be well plucked, basted, and seem to be geting a ###### good turn over. Good on you for bringing ornothology to the masses !!!!!

Perhaps next post, a magnificent pair of tits......................Blue, Coal, Great ?? :o

Than'k you gentlemen, at least there are some on here with a SOH, and truly appreciate a good old bird like me ! As this could be the next ornithology section, I was allways an admirer of the English great Tit, but after visiting the orient the smaller Tit has my approval.

I allways feed the birds in my garden ! especially if the neighbours are not looking !

I took about 500 pictures in LOS, I'm just waiting for all the "no thank's please !!!!

Good shot of some fine birds Roy!

Know just where it is at as well, by Soi Norway. I stayed up at Roof Garden Inn on a half-dozen trips a few years back.

But don't let the stuffed shirt brigade fool you; the first bunch were far more to my taste!

Keep up the good work!

~WISteve

Well they certainly look a lot tastier than the first batch you put on display... :D

The 'Gems' as they were named, Dont know where he goes for his gems but no self respecting stone dealer would have touched such flawed pieces. Exept maybe the coal man. :o

Roy also touches on Pattaya folk law. I have been told that when my gutters get clogged with twigs, grass and the like it is bad luck to remove them. Seems if you get a pair of Tits intent on breeding and depositing their bedding in your house, woe betide you if you turn them away !!!

You have to love this culture.

Ps: I have a sense of humour, but no sense of spelling......sorry.

Well they certainly look a lot tastier than the first batch you put on display... :D

The 'Gems' as they were named, Dont know where he goes for his gems but no self respecting stone dealer would have touched such flawed pieces. Exept maybe the coal man. :o

Ahh Locoste , at least I don't hide behind a corporate name, unless of course you ar mr lacoste ?, lets see your pic, and your gem or gems ! eh what ? better to say nothing than be like the large green parrot that sits alongside me ! he takls sh.t !

Good shot of some fine birds Roy!

Know just where it is at as well, by Soi Norway. I stayed up at Roof Garden Inn on a half-dozen trips a few years back.

But don't let the stuffed shirt brigade fool you; the first bunch were far more to my taste!

Keep up the good work!

~WISteve

Hi Wi steve, and a fine looking bird on your pic tooooooooooooo, nice come to bed eyes !

A "gem" does not allways have to be a raving beauty ! in my experiance the really good looking girls are the biggest bitches , Ive lived with them, and thrown them out ! ! one mans meat, is another mans poisen ! Pattaya girls are Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ! and dont break the bank !.................... Roy

Well, here are some tits for you have a look at, we got a great tit, a coal tit and a blue tit, and even a pair of tits

Wonderfull photography, I take it your in the Uk, if you need a help to feed any stray Tits, Im your man ! allwys willing to take them in and give them a warm bed !!! wellcome to the ornotholigy section !

Always willing to excange pics, good humour ,with sensible people, THOSE people who give me grief/ sarcasim/ stupid coments will get it ten fold in return !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................... Roy