Aussie stabbed with broken bottle on Phuket street

Lite Beer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a lot of "Aussie's" in Bali and how they behave being drunk ......just shame to the nation they come from...

As some said ; "we do not know full truth...

I do not defend locals but can not blame them in full either....

One thing is; I would like to hear just start of "conversation" between two parties...and I don't think that I would be surprised...coffee1.gif

I have seen a lot of "Aussie's" in Bali and how they behave being drunk ......just shame to the nation they come from...

As some said ; "we do not know full truth...

I do not defend locals but can not blame them in full either....

One thing is; I would like to hear just start of "conversation" between two parties...and I don't think that I would be surprised...coffee1.gif

I would be interested in how it came to be that an adult Australian tourist has an interaction with a Thai teenager/s that do not work in the legitimate hospitality industry here.

Like you say, someone said something to kick this off, but a little strange the two paths would randomly cross, unless, there is more to this story, which I suspect there may be.

<Snip> ......it may not have involved alcohol.......<Snip>

The article starts with: PHUKET: An Australian tourist was stabbed with a broken bottle yesterday afternoon (September 26) during a drunken argument with three Thai teenagers in Patong.

So why do you write that it may not have involved alcohol?? Read, understand, then reply smile.png

Yes. It's a shame TV has dropped the Phuket Gazette from the Phuket news section. This kind of reporting is the result. This happened at 2am, not 2 pm, and a Thai was also stabbed.

Quality Australian tourists.

how do you know that ? were you there . you only got to roll your eyes at some of these obnoxious kids and they will swarm all over you trying to provoke trouble to prove themselves to there mates.. sometimes a drunken baffon does ask for it but more often than not it can be a very simple thing that triggers off this kind of thing.. I just hope you dont have a career as a policeman or judge...