3M™ Crystalline Automotive Window Film in Pattaya?

sotsira

Anyone know if this is available at any of the window film shops in Pattaya or surrounding

areas?

I'm particularly looking for the 3M Crystaline type film, not the ordinary standard 3M film.

The Crystaline type is far superior in comparison to most other brands and types and also has a lifetime warranty.

Thanks..

You could contact 3M Bangkok to ask if they import it. Otherwise import it yourself.

I've used a lot of films, some very expensive, in various cars and I can vouch 100% for Lamina, by far the best I've used.

Edited by ATF

Do you just repeat what others have already said or you have evidences that Crystline is better ?

It's anyway overpriced for something that must be changed every few years anyway !

One of the key reasons that i wish to purchase the Crystalline film is that 3M offer it with a

lifetime warranty.

Also, it has heat reducing qualities without the need of dark shade tint.

Here, you can see for yourself :-

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/ScotchgardAutoProtection/Home/AutoDealerships/Home/Products/WindowFilm/CrystallineWindowFilm/

Do you just repeat what others have already said or you have evidences that Crystline is better ?

It's anyway overpriced for something that must be changed every few years anyway !

One of the key reasons that i wish to purchase the Crystalline film is that 3M offer it with a

lifetime warranty.

Also, it has heat reducing qualities without the need of dark shade tint.

Here, you can see for yourself :-

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/ScotchgardAutoProtection/Home/AutoDealerships/Home/Products/WindowFilm/CrystallineWindowFilm/

They all reduce heat transmission without tint, Some better than others. Lifetime warranty is meaningless most people will change their car about every 5 years and the only thing that is going to be covered is it peeling off.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Pdaz said:

Pop Auto Glass on Sukhumvit ( North Pattaya ) can install 3M Crystaline. They do a decent job.

Pop Auto Glass

178/2 Sukhumvit Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150

Having just replaced a stone-damaged front windshield, I called this shop for a quote on Crystaline 2 days ago.

7000 Baht for the windshield!

The shop that changed the windshield currently has a promotion on ceramic auto film. 50% off the regular price of 12,000 Baht for the entire car, so 6000 Baht..

Guess which film I'll be buying.