Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't they wait for the DNA results first, but rush to make a statement again.

So many times they have been proved wrong in the past.

Why should I believe them now?

No need, the deal has been made, to hell with DNA results, not needed they have confessed.

The deal is done. The Myanmar worker's families will be given a large sum of money. Well, large by Myanmar standards.

The real culprit successfully; found an alibi, found a witness, and then found a cheap scapegoat.

During the first days of the investigation Police said they suspected some Burmese workers. So this was their initial clue. How credible, how accurate, it's not me who can judge.

However, it took weeks to get back to that first clue. Maybe the same suspects, maybe differrent ones, but definitely Burmese.

As for the brutality of the attack the motive could as well be Yaa Baa, widely available on that scuba diving paradise island.

So why werent they picked up earlier from the dna tests that were performed on the whole island that was said to have come up with no matches,. and how come the no farang Dna on the sperm found. oh god so many holes here .. unless the police were telling porkies the whole time and had the case buttoned up from day one.

I somehow don't believe this for one second. They should have to produce absolutely conclusive proof...

The TP (notice I left out "R") are a law unto themselves and answer to nobody!!

DISBAND THIS RABBLE NOW!!

Sorry, I don't believe that for a second. Where's the motive for the ferrocity of those attacks ?

Total stitch up.

me too I dont believe it at all. The police is in big trouble here... and I guess that they pay off these guys families and take them as escape goats...

Hope I am wrong..

Glegolo

You can add my (Thai) missus to your club. She is absolutely convinced this is a stitch up too.

"Win later admitted that he saw the two tourists having sex so he made the attack with a plan to rape the woman."

The original DNA test on the deceased girl was said to not reveal any of the deceased guy's DNA and one journalist report went further to say that the two had not had sex. Tests on the DNA inside the condom had revealed the semen of two Asian men. I wonder how RTP are going to square away these earlier pronouncements with the details of the "confession" of Win.

Stinky stinky. I think a revised confession may well be in course of construction. Win needs to nail his mate as well!

So why werent they picked up earlier from the dna tests that were performed on the whole island that was said to have come up with no matches,. and how come the no farang Dna on the sperm found. oh god so many holes here .. unless the police were telling porkies the whole time and had the case buttoned up from day one.

Yeh I thought all migrants had given/been forced to give dna! As the net closes on the real suspects they decide they have got to close this real quick & get a few scapegoats

Scapegoat or not...remains to be seen. Thai Police can't be trusted in most of the cases, agreed. But so much hatred and bitterness towards Thai people in general in this topic.....unbelievable. It really makes me wonder what are you still doing in this country.

I heard the helicopters going down at about 5 and wondered..... I can always tell if a copter is police or military vs commercial because the cops and soldiers fly so freaking low and fast. They buzzed us good and loud. It is so loud it scares the birds out of trees.

Thai Police find a suspect who confesses and you still don't believe it.

I know a thai person could not do these crimes.

..but a Thai can rape a young girl, kill her and throw her from a train?

You have zero credibility here.

Best you leave.

Of offer a female Dutch tourist a ride, then take her to a Cassava field and rape her...

The first act of contrition is taking responsibility for your actions... Something Thais know nothing about...

Post Today is reporting that three men have been arrested in connection with the murders of the two British tourists on Koh Tao, one Thai and two from Myanmar.

The Thai has apparently confessed that he carried out the murders and the other two are said to have knowledge of the crime. DNA samples have been taken from all three.

I somehow don't believe this for one second. They should have to produce absolutely conclusive proof...

I guess in their eyes a signed confession, even if it was beaten out him is all the conclusive proof they need...

"See we told you it was those pesky foreigners again"

The die was cast the first day, when BIB came out said this couldn't have been a Thai, from that point on the agenda had been set, there have been a few bumps along the road in the last two weeks, but the BiB/Thailand got the result they wanted.....not our fault, "pease come back Thailand and give money me" wink.png

the sequence of events over the last 36 hours or so have been all too convenient don't you think

BiB beating people

BIB trying to pay for false witness's

dead lines to meet....85% complete etc

the house of cards start to collaspe

Bingo..look who just walked in the door a 21 year FOREIGNER, and a foreigner who is classed lower than shark shit in Thailand signed a bit of paper saying he did it... wink.png

if the person concerned did do it, one supposes he is here "illegally" and knows the reputation of the BiB/thai's generally towards Burmese, there is no way he would be hanging around KT, he would have run for the hills, he is kid and would have been scared shitless and would have run certainly, so if he did do it this kid either has balls of steel or a death wish to hang around KT after the fact or he didn't do it and has been stitched up by the BiB.

"Win later admitted that he saw the two tourists having sex so he made the attack with a plan to rape the woman."

The original DNA test on the deceased girl was said to not reveal any of the deceased guy's DNA and one journalist report went further to say that the two had not had sex. Tests on the DNA inside the condom had revealed the semen of two Asian men. I wonder how RTP are going to square away these earlier pronouncements with the details of the "confession" of Win.

Stinky stinky. I think a revised confession may well be in course of construction. Win needs to nail his mate as well!

I don't remember there being a condom in the evidence, but of course I cant keep track of all the details in this bizarre story.

One thing: two guys sperm was in the same condom? or there were 2 condoms?

I remember clearly that they found DNA from sperm that was taken from both inside and outside the victim.

Post Today is reporting that three men have been arrested in connection with the murders of the two British tourists on Koh Tao, one Thai and two from Myanmar.

The Thai has apparently confessed that he carried out the murders and the other two are said to have knowledge of the crime. DNA samples have been taken from all three.

There is no way on earth only one person is physically involved in both murders. It's impossible!

Archived