Honda CBR650F current pricings

sup3r1or

They have three different insurance along with several payment types. 13k, 16k, and 18k are the insurance per year. See attch. file attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1413177815.881604.jpg

yes, after many crashes with big bikes around, insurance companies raised their price!

but what i know, i can continue from 9000 thb Tokio Marine Insurance and can get a no claim discount of 10 percent from 9000 thb next year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have already policy with them. So 9000 is good to go lucky fella :)

Well, i am looking into the one with 12k, let's see and wait for motor expo. They might offer some extra deals. However, I keep my expectation low due to high demand on CBR650, unless some other brands come up with new models/offers.

Yamaha FZ6R would fire up the competition but I doubt Yamaha will do any effort on that.

Edited by Ozgur

You have already policy with them. So 9000 is good to go lucky fella smile.png

Well, i am looking into the one with 12k, let's see and wait for motor expo. They might offer some extra deals. However, I keep my expectation low due to high demand on CBR650, unless some other brands come up with new models/offers.

Yamaha FZ6R would fire up the competition but I doubt Yamaha will do any effort on that.

Ozgur, I plan to put down 90k deposit. Why there isnt any insurance available? Its just blank.

LL did you find any decent touring bags for the bike?

I found this online. I believe they have it too. I saw that sheet at the store but long time, I cant recall it.

I saw these below pictures on a 650F club and asked where they can be purchased. They gave me the website of Givi dealer in BKK. They look nice with body color matching.

Www.gtautobike.com

post-181825-14131816263561_thumb.jpg

post-181825-14131816098914_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ozgur
  • Like 1

For bags 320 sp has givi hard bags and mounting plates for 10 k thb. I am planning to buy the mounting plates for 2800 thb and want to use my own cowboy style bag:) i need it for buri ram truck day as decided to ride so need panniers.

Or, i ll let the welder at my soi to manufacture supporting rods for the panniers attached to rear foot pegs.

Lets see.

Edited by ll2

Well we will see, she has been in this place for 8 years already and always paid off all the bills. So I think she has a better chance than I do lol. Wonder if any banks can give out credits for example I have 130 if bank could give 170 more would be great without going through BigWing or any dealer.

Wanted to ask you, what was the longest trip you took on you CBR650F?

i could not go for a long tour yet, work you know:(

but did many one day 400 and 500 km rides and a 600 km last with TV riders and went Sangklaburi and back, i remember around 800 km with extra excursions.

all comfy and fast rides like a breeze. no hand tingling, no ass pain and good wind protection. inline four is smooth and plenty with low down torque but not the smoothest of hondas. it never misses a beat though.

check it out by yourself if it is sporty or camry or what:

That is WOW .

200+KPH. That must be some rush.

I'd shit myself litterly on the back

I'll just watch on my phone.

You can remove the metal mounts anytime. Just checked with gt auto and givi e21 panniers and mounting plates and installation all for 7600 thb. Good price!

Or you can follow soft bag route but you still need supporting rods to let them stay straight otherwise, they sure touch to the rear wheel when you lean with the bike at curves and create problems for you.

For 90 k, insurance will be same i think. Just give them a call on this, not sure.

Edited by ll2

I had those on my Versys, quality is passable manula says not more than 3kg in each but I have done about 5. Also speed not exceeding 100-120 kph, I have gone faster but they start to make weird noise. Plastic is very thin and flimsy. The ones on the red cbr650 on a photo really look nice and seems a bit more durable.

LL setting off hopefully (got strep throat, getting better but my daughter seems to be getting it now) early morning Sunday, will hopefully make it to the shop before closure. Trying to get everything down quick as they close on wednesday and Thursday is bank holiday so I think they will be closed on Thursday also. Do they have a test drive there? Something better than bigwings CM soi 100m ?

Also wanted to ask where to get sliders? I need the one that has 3 points.... how much are they going for and does BW BKK has those?

Edited by sup3r1or

LL setting off hopefully (got strep throat, getting better but my daughter seems to be getting it now) early morning Sunday, will hopefully make it to the shop before closure. Trying to get everything down quick as they close on wednesday and Thursday is bank holiday so I think they will be closed on Thursday also. Do they have a test drive there? Something better than bigwings CM soi 100m ?

Also wanted to ask where to get sliders? I need the one that has 3 points.... how much are they going for and does BW BKK has those?

Main bigwing branch let yo test ride it at their parking lot. Big enough for low speed ride and can give you some impressions.

RSV racing has the sliders with three mounts. But they are not open on Sunday still they can post you one.

man, i am sure you are excited and cannot wait!

but can we continue this chat at cbr650f thread instead of here so we keep the info at the same place which is easier for everyone?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/658608-honda-cbr650-2014/page-51