lazada shock

robblok

1 negative post out of 23. PS I open the box while the driver is still at my door.

Yeah that must be an indicator for you , try google searches and see number of positives to negatives, then buy little more than once per year and speak again .

Opening the box while driver is there makes no sense or serves any purpose, driver works for Kerry logistics and only delivers.

Just like with many things in Thailand , once one becomes regular customer, service no longer needs to be provided

This is what happened. Kerry guy called and arrived 15 minutes after he called. He handed me the package and I opened it to verify the contents were the same as ordered and on the bill and then I paid him. If they were not the same I would not have given him the money. Simple really, just like so many things in Thailand.

What you think could have happened and what really does happen are 2 different things.

I use to order from them on weekly basis, for some reason i think i have little more experience of what happensthumbsup.gif

I'm not telling you anything that did not happen. They got here, I opened the package, verified the contents and then paid the guy. Nothing about could at all. I don't have a problem with Thailand I check stuff before I pay for it and have for the past decade living in Thailand/thumbsup.gif

Why an earth would ANYONE order from Lazada on a weekly basis??????

Kitchen appliances for home and business, after renovations, furnishings, bed linen, electronics, footwear etc

So, can I take it that you only had problems with 2no orders - water filter system + shoes?

As you were ordering on a weekly basis for many items, what % failure rate did you encounter?

If you had a high % failure rate then would be interested in why you continued ordering with them. If only a low failure rate, don't really see your problem with Lazada.

Am interested as I have yet to place any order with them but just wanting to understand what level of problems are being found by posters. So far, it seems that your experiences are out of sync with other posters.

Did they deliver outside Bangkok, to other parts of Thailand?

They even deliver all over Issan.

Ordered some stuff a few weeks ago,, got the call to say they would be delivering the goods the next day.

Next day came,, was out shopping in Tesco,, got a call from the delivery guy,,, he told the misses he can not find the address,,and he wanted directions.

The misses told him we was not at home, and we was shopping in Tesco,, He said sound one,,I knows where Tesco is,, and he met us in Tesco's,,

How is that for delivery biggrin.png

• Like 2

I have used them about a dozen times in the last six months or so - and indeed ordered item this Sunday that was delivered prior to noon on Monday. Normally find in hands of delivery for more than 24 hours however but excellent price and service in my opinion - the only long wait was week before last when then make an office move here in Bangkok and everything got delayed - order from Saturday was not delivered until next Friday but as was 50% discount plus another 300 baht coupon and very happy with item can not complain. Everything ordered/delivered has been exactly as advertised.

If you can live with 'last months' model there are very good prices available on many things.

they have great offers but two main reasons why I have not used them so far:

1) about 95% of IT items offered on their page are not actually "fulfilled and delivered" by lazada, but by another dealer (hundreds of them obviously selling their products via lazada) with usually between just 0 and 2 reviews).

2) how do I find out when they will actually deliver as I can not stay in my home 24 hrs a day for several days just to wait for a parcel delivery

1) about 95% of IT items offered on their page are not actually "fulfilled and delivered" by lazada, but by another dealer (hundreds of them obviously selling their products via lazada) with usually between just 0 and 2 reviews).

2) how do I find out when they will actually deliver as I can not stay in my home 24 hrs a day for several days just to wait for a parcel delivery

You can track your parcel you will have to stay home on the day that it is delivered otherwise no problem.

Lazada partners with suppliers for the goods they sell hence they are able to pick up and deliver so quick because they do not need to process it in their warehouse, instead the order is drop ship by the distributor / manufacturer with Lazadas labeling and logistics.

I know the young fellow behind the company, they are in their mid and late 20s, all of them educated in the foreign country. So they are exposed to how things are done in the US. I think they are doing a good job in bringing a secure, cheap, online shopping to Thailand.

There will always be negative reviews and unsatisfied customers, many times even Lazada or their suppliers fault. Its just part of the business, seems like most people are satisfied with Lazada.

• Like 2

This is my current shipment. When it is actually shipped they will email and update tracking and they called me 20 minutes before the delivery arrived.

2014-10-07 16:27:58 your item was added successfully. Ready for shipment at the warehouse store .

2014-10-06 09:22:31 we are working to provide your product. Can check additional shipping time . By Product #########

2014-10-06 09:22:29 Your order has been successfully checked .

2014-10-05 20:25:25 Thank you for shopping with (Lazada) . We have received your order successfully. And ongoing monitoring of this order . We will send an update email to let you know as soon as possible

Actually it depends on the item if stocked/shipped directly or from a provider (each item is marked and max time provided). Often shipping company will call to be sure person available (motorcycle delivery) - but not always (if on truck going to area anyhow). But if nobody home they will try again until delivered from reports I have seen. Most of us have a maid available - or if living in apartment could find someone else - who could hold the cash for delivery. Believe card payment is also available and then just someone to sign for delivery would likely be all that required. For those that work everyday COD delivery to work might be an option.

• 2 months later...

want to get a Seiko watch from them but I am unsure as it is supplied by another business(no cash on delivery) and they are selling way under the retail price so I am inclined to think it is a knock off, they state it is internationally shipped too so unless they are getting it without paying taxes I am a bit worried. I emailed Lazada but they will not guarantee it is genuine and after reading feedback where people did get non genuine stuff I am up in the air. Has anyone bought a watch from them......can they recommend them

• Like 1

want to get a Seiko watch from them but I am unsure as it is supplied by another business(no cash on delivery) and they are selling way under the retail price so I am inclined to think it is a knock off, they state it is internationally shipped too so unless they are getting it without paying taxes I am a bit worried. I emailed Lazada but they will not guarantee it is genuine and after reading feedback where people did get non genuine stuff I am up in the air. Has anyone bought a watch from them......can they recommend them

Pay with Paypal and anyway you can return to Lazada anything that you don't like, so what is the risk ?

How often do they do promotions? I've been watching the site for a new 55" TV

Quite often. A friend bought a 55" LG recently at a big discount.

I have bought more than 10 items in the last 3 months. Very good service.

I had a good look at the 55" TVs on offer. The models offered and fulfilled by Lazada are only a small discount to the same models you can buy from the stores. The big discounts are mostly from 3rd party vendors selling the older (and newer) models without a warranty. The promotional advertising links to both of the above.

Edited by SheungWan

I had a good look at the 55" TVs on offer. The models offered and fulfilled by Lazada are only a small discount to the same models you can buy from the stores. The big discounts are mostly from 3rd party vendors selling the older (and newer) models without a warranty. The promotional advertising links to both of the above.

Just today Lazada have delivered our new Samsung 55" Smart 3D full HD TV with full warranty for 27,271 Baht cash on delivery...store price (with discount of 800 Baht !) 38,xxx Baht....

Just today Lazada have delivered our new Samsung 55" Smart 3D full HD TV with full warranty for 27,271 Baht cash on delivery...store price (with discount of 800 Baht !) 38,xxx Baht....

Is this the 6340 model? With regards to the store prices, there appear to be 3 prices in some stores, the list price, the discount price and the offer price if the buyer shows interest. If the model in question is on promotional offer that day then the offer price can be substantial. If the model you purchased was the 6340, then worth noting that the later/better model 6400 is already on offer at the Samsung shop at ~35k at Central Festival and further discount was available, so 38k may not be the best comparison.

Is this the 6340 model? With regards to the store prices, there appear to be 3 prices in some stores, the list price, the discount price and the offer price if the buyer shows interest. If the model in question is on promotional offer that day then the offer price can be substantial. If the model you purchased was the 6340, then worth noting that the later/better model 6400 is already on offer at the Samsung shop at ~35k at Central Festival and further discount was available, so 38k may not be the best comparison.

It is the later/better model...Samsung LED 3D Smart Digital TV 55" UA55H6400.

30,290 Baht at Lazada, but at the time I ordered they had an extra 10% discount ie 3,029 Baht, bringing the price down to 27,261 Baht

So 35k or 38k is the correct comparison.

Yeah that must be an indicator for you , try google searches and see number of positives to negatives, then buy little more than once per year and speak again .

Opening the box while driver is there makes no sense or serves any purpose, driver works for Kerry logistics and only delivers.

Just like with many things in Thailand , once one becomes regular customer, service no longer needs to be provided

This is what happened. Kerry guy called and arrived 15 minutes after he called. He handed me the package and I opened it to verify the contents were the same as ordered and on the bill and then I paid him. If they were not the same I would not have given him the money. Simple really, just like so many things in Thailand.

What you think could have happened and what really does happen are 2 different things.

I use to order from them on weekly basis, for some reason i think i have little more experience of what happensthumbsup.gif

Why an earth would ANYONE order from Lazada on a weekly basis??????

More to the point, why would you order from Lazada weekly if you thought they were crap?..... DOH!

Actually it depends on the item if stocked/shipped directly or from a provider (each item is marked and max time provided). Often shipping company will call to be sure person available (motorcycle delivery) - but not always (if on truck going to area anyhow). But if nobody home they will try again until delivered from reports I have seen. Most of us have a maid available - or if living in apartment could find someone else - who could hold the cash for delivery. Believe card payment is also available and then just someone to sign for delivery would likely be all that required. For those that work everyday COD delivery to work might be an option.

Can I borrow your maid, have to go out and expecting a delivery ?

Have purchased rather extensively from Lazada with 100 percent satisfaction, in fact often above expectations as others have noted. No need for a maid as Kerry rings you when they are near and, again as others have mentioned, the delivery guy will meet u anywhere you wish!

• Like 2

30,290 Baht at Lazada, but at the time I ordered they had an extra 10% discount ie 3,029 Baht, bringing the price down to 27,261 Baht

The only one I saw at the 30k marker was through a third party supplier. The 6400 sold and fulfilled by Lazada is currently at 32K+. And wasn't the extra 10% with using a master card?

The only one I saw at the 30k marker was through a third party supplier. The 6400 sold and fulfilled by Lazada is currently at 32K+. And wasn't the extra 10% with using a master card?

Correct, the 30k Samsung was supplied by Src Home LCD, 9/15 Ramintra Rd Bangkok. They shipped in their own well packed van and delivered to the door.

I can see no problem with that, the set comes with the standard 1 year Samsung Warranty applicable to their LED TV's.

Currently this model is, as you say, 32,179 B supplied and fulfilled by Lazada. That's still a good price, particularly if you look out for their extra discount offers (sometimes special codes to enter in the checkout)

At the time I ordered, the extra 10% was for any form of payment. I paid Cash on Delivery.

Edit. I have just looked at SRC Home LCD web site, and they appear to be a major discount supplier in Bangkok.

http://www.src-homelcd.com/

Edited by rawhod

Correct, the 30k Samsung was supplied by Src Home LCD, 9/15 Ramintra Rd Bangkok. They shipped in their own well packed van and delivered to the door.

I can see no problem with that, the set comes with the standard 1 year Samsung Warranty applicable to their LED TV's.

Currently this model is, as you say, 32,179 B supplied and fulfilled by Lazada. That's still a good price, particularly if you look out for their extra discount offers (sometimes special codes to enter in the checkout)

At the time I ordered, the extra 10% was for any form of payment. I paid Cash on Delivery.

Edit. I have just looked at SRC Home LCD web site, and they appear to be a major discount supplier in Bangkok.

http://www.src-homelcd.com/

I think you did pretty well then. One year warranty and C.O.D.