What's with the nasty attitude on this motorcycle forum?

Danhig

It sure as hell have attitude, it looks like it's pretty fast:whistling:

Not a bike for me, too old man.

I do not think that one will be too fast....Maybe in reverse?

Seems the photo is quite confused

Shifter on wrong side....Chain on wrong side..muffler, throttle..even logo is backwards

In some ways the confusion is appropriate given the circumstances

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree...it makes me think that all the friendly waving is just some sort of insecurity showing itself...

Showgirl you don't even own a bike dude so why do you keep hanging out & antagonizing this forum. If your bored go to your cities forum to bitch. We are all tired of your silly ass. Get a bike & a life or hit the bricks bitch!

I'm getting a bit slow these days, I still can't figure out who OP is talking about. laugh.png

I agree...it makes me think that all the friendly waving is just some sort of insecurity showing itself...

Showgirl you don't even own a bike dude so why do you keep hanging out & antagonizing this forum. If your bored go to your cities forum to bitch. We are all tired of your silly ass. Get a bike & a life or hit the bricks bitch!

I'm getting a bit slow these days, I still can't figure out who OP is talking about. laugh.png

Check out the Benelli Tnt 600 Inline-Four thread, from second half of page 24 onwards..

OK ! Personally I didn't see any harm done on threads just different people with different opinions.

I think the bike forum is not as bad as it use to be, use to I think was Bkkbiker or Tony as he was know going head to head with lots of nasty people and he didn't hold back on strong language either. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Possibly a younger type of Poster with Hi Testosterone, Up his own arse, and Lo Consideration. Much the same as the Boy Racers in the Motoring section . . I enjoy reading here, but too freakin old to join in..well i can talk about my 350 KTT Velo i suppose.biggrin.png .

OK ! Personally I didn't see any harm done on threads just different people with different opinions.

I think the bike forum is not as bad as it use to be, use to I think was Bkkbiker or Tony as he was know going head to head with lots of nasty people and he didn't hold back on strong language either. biggrin.png

I think BigbikeBKK was a quite cool poster but it seems like he left for good, I think he is still active in the golden triangle rider forum.

At some stage he was posting extremely many posts per day in TV bike forum but he somehow had enough, I wonder why?whistling.gif

• Like 2

I noticed that most of the "battles" being fought here (with one or two exceptions) tend to be between those who own and ride bikes (I am being very careful to avoid the use of the term real biker) and those who claim to be very knowledgeable and experienced and yet do not seem to actually own or even ride a bike.

Most arguments usually result from posts by certain members who so far have declined to post any pictures of themselves on a bike (regular readers know who these posters are).

Is it a case of jealousy perhaps? Or just too much time on their hands? Maybe there were playground bullies in their younger years and yearn for those days when they had "respect"?

• Like 2

I think BigbikeBKK was a quite cool poster but it seems like he left for good, I think he is still active in the golden triangle rider forum.

At some stage he was posting extremely many posts per day in TV bike forum but he somehow had enough, I wonder why?whistling.gif

Is that the guy who tours America with his son and goes jungle riding along the Burmese/Thai border? Good guy and good poster. I met Tony once years and years ago at a shop along Ratchada. A local Kawasaki gang along Soi Natong I think.

Shame he left.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think the bike forum is not as bad as it use to be, use to I think was Bkkbiker or Tony as he was know going head to head with lots of nasty people and he didn't hold back on strong language either. alt=biggrin.png>

I think the bike forum is not as bad as it use to be, use to I think was Bkkbiker or Tony as he was know going head to head with lots of nasty people and he didn't hold back on strong language either. alt=biggrin.png>

At some stage he was posting extremely many posts per day in TV bike forum but he somehow had enough, I wonder why? alt=whistling.gif>

At some stage he was posting extremely many posts per day in TV bike forum but he somehow had enough, I wonder why? alt=whistling.gif>

Is that the guy who tours America with his son and goes jungle riding along the Burmese/Thai border? Good guy and good poster. I met Tony once years and years ago at a shop along Ratchada. A local Kawasaki gang along Soi Natong I think.

Shame he left.

I'll pass along some of these to him. He's actually in the States at the moment but should be back before the end of the year. Yes, he has quit posting on TVF due to too many trolls and baiters - his words.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Shame he left.

I'll pass along some of these to him. He's actually in the States at the moment but should be back before the end of the year. Yes, he has quit posting on TVF due to too many trolls and baiters - his words.

Trolls and baiters can be okay, some fun, except when they get angry, personal and nasty at every turn. Then it really isn't trolling, it's just them being angry, personal and nasty.

Tell him Daniel Higgins said what up, don't even think we got to that stage though, we were only there for a few minutes.

There is a fairly simple solution ... I don't read too much of this forum ... but believe it should be free of B.S. I have found in the Thai Language forum that there are PURISTS who just cannot deal with someone who has different points of view - based simply on the fact of perspective ... one wants to be a casual student or rider or whatever... and the purist just cannot deal with it - it must be an all consuming life of involvement... thus the reason I stopped visiting the Thai Language forum -- could be the same sort of situation here - I am guessing... Plus some people are just depressed with the usual sidekicks - anxiety and irritability... and they just feel compelled to give them to other people...

Simple Solution: The Thaivisa.com Forum -- IGNORE Feature... When you add an annoying TVF member to your IGNORE list -- you don't see that's members posts ... you only get a fly by when that member comments on other posts... I have found that the use of IGNORE neuters the butt holes you just have to run the party...

Just think - if 12-15 members put the irritating member on IGNORE -- that ignored member would have few to snipe at.

Don't know how to use the IGNORE function -- just do a search ...

• Like 1

Simple Solution: The Thaivisa.com Forum -- IGNORE Feature... When you add an annoying TVF member to your IGNORE list -- you don't see that's members posts ... you only get a fly by when that member comments on other posts... I have found that the use of IGNORE neuters the butt holes you just have to run the party...

Just think - if 12-15 members put the irritating member on IGNORE -- that ignored member would have few to snipe at.

Don't know how to use the IGNORE function -- just do a search ...

No they dont use ignore function.

Bc deep down they like my posts i guess:lol:

Love-hate relationship you know.hahas

Edited by ll2

It sure as hell have attitude, it looks like it's pretty fast:whistling:

Not a bike for me, too old man.

I do not think that one will be too fast....Maybe in reverse?

Seems the photo is quite confused

Shifter on wrong side....Chain on wrong side..muffler, throttle..even logo is backwards

In some ways the confusion is appropriate given the circumstances

Many posts including this one of mine makes no sense now that the pic I was referring to is gone

I guess someone played the button like a bongo again?

But here it is to make sense of it...I guess it is a 2012 CBR negative which is why it was all backwards

I thought it was so funny I kept it

post-82547-0-60505900-1413038837_thumb.j

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Gweiloman

(quote) I'll pass along some of these to him. He's actually in the States at the moment but should be back before the end of the year. Yes, he has quit posting on TVF due to too many trolls and baiters - his words. (/unquote)

Good to know his still about, pm'ed with him a few times for info.

Most arguments usually result from posts by certain members who so far have declined to post any pictures of themselves on a bike (regular readers know who these posters are).

Is it a case of jealousy perhaps? Or just too much time on their hands?

I don't know Gweil...I have ridden with folks who post on this forum...Have had some arguments on this forum...

Don't think I have ever really posted any pics of myself here?? Maybe in full leathers with a full helmet so not really.

But not due to jealousy or time etc.... Just not felt the need & may value privacy more than some

which is why I have also turned down some FB requests from some.

But these others I have ridden with & I am FB friends with they see my family etc & I see theirs but not everyone feels a need to

post up pics here..I do not see them post pics of themselves either....understandably IMHO

But its all good & it is the internet after all.

Edited by mania
  • Like 1