Newbie Hello

Hello all

Been living in LOS for ages, always around BKK. I came here from the UK and have a good life here so I won't go back, ever! England has changed so much so quickly! Anyway, would love to hear from from you. We'll have lots to talk about because I'm new to this, and, well, just looking to network with some new people.

Ross.

Hi,

Welcome to Thailand as well. I hope you would embrace both the goods and the bads of Thailand. I joined this forum not too long ago, and have been on and off for quite a while, although more on the lurking/observing side. :D

I hope your stay here will be largely pleasant.

Yin Dee Tawn Rub Krub!! :o

Hello all

Been living in LOS for ages, always around BKK. I came here from the UK and have a good life here so I won't go back, ever! England has changed so much so quickly! Anyway, would love to hear from from you. We'll have lots to talk about because I'm new to this, and, well, just looking to network with some new people.

Ross.

if you are interested to talk to somebody over phone, chat on any messenger or even meet up around BKK for a coffee or beer, please dont hesitate to contact me