Thai PM asserts British govt has no doubts regarding British tourists' murder case

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strategy here by the RTP and Thai gov't is very simple. They have two choices right now.

1. Keep pushing ahead with the bogus investigation and hang these two Burmese patsies. The outcome making Thailand's police and gov't looking pathetic as they "apparently" covered it up to protect local kingpins that have obvious financial connections with corrupt police and politicians. They will suffer a small setback in tourism and shame by the world, but it will eventually be forgotten and the tourist dollars will soon return as usual.

Or.

2. Confess and let UK/Myanmar investigators unravel this "farce", while losing serious face and being legally exposed as complete frauds.

Which one do you think they'll choose?

It's a no-brainer.

Edited by templedog
  • Like 1

BBC reports: The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said the summons of Nadhavathna Krishnamra on Monday followed a call made by Mr Swire to Thailand's deputy prime minister and foreign minister earlier this month.In a statement, the FCO said: "Mr Swire stressed that there was a real concern in the UK about how the investigation has been handled by the Thai authorities.

Who do you believe, BBC or Mr. Foot in mouth Prayuth? Does he even do a little research before making these comments? These guys are clowns. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Every time they open their mouth now they look more and more the fool

No need to use BBC as a source here. Below is taken from press statement published directly on UK Government website:

"Minister for the Far East and South East Asia Hugo Swire summoned the Thai Chargé d’Affaires to the UK, Mr. Nadhavathna Krishnamra, to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office today, to raise his concerns about the investigation into the murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller on Koh Tao on 15 September. The summons followed Mr Swire’s call to the Thai Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, Tanasak Patimapragorn, on 9 October."

lies!

• Like 1

i think this guy is doing a god job , at least he's not stupid enough or too proud/face saving to ask others for help as all that had stood in his shoes previously were .

i think this guy is doing a god job ,

Whoa boy! Power is one thing but god power is an awe full thing. He is human after all.

Maybe this is just rumor....but I've heard from a no bullshit source that the PM's mom is a serious friend of Koh Tao mafia headman's grandmother, and that the grandmother has MUCHO influence and cred with Thai gov't. Just something I heard.

Has anyone else heard of this?

Maybe this is just rumor....but I've heard from a no bullshit source that the PM's mom is a serious friend of Koh Tao mafia headman's grandmother, and that the grandmother has MUCHO influence and cred with Thai gov't. Just something I heard.

who is the no bullshit source, a friend of a friend of a friend ?

I smell bullshit.