90 day reporting

You can also do the reporting 7 days AFTER,, So if you NOT report, nothing would really happen. But definitive answer will surely soon come from the experts here!!

Dont forget to buy the Re Entry permit.... otherwise there is absolutely no sense at all in thinking of reporting, because you will have nothing to report about..

Glegolo

You can also do the reporting 7 days AFTER,, So if you NOT report, nothing would really happen. But definitive answer will surely soon come from the experts here!!

Dont forget to buy the Re Entry permit.... otherwise there is absolutely no sense at all in thinking of reporting, because you will have nothing to report about..

Glegolo

Thank you, have the reentry permit already.

John

You can also do the reporting 7 days AFTER,, So if you NOT report, nothing would really happen.

Incorrect advice. If you completely miss doing the report due on 10 November, this omission will be noted on your local immigration office's computer, and you could find yourself in hot water (and 2,000 THB poorer) when you submit your following report due 90 days after your return from the UK.

So to answer your original question, yes, definitely do the reporting before your departure.

• Like 1

You can also do the reporting 7 days AFTER,, So if you NOT report, nothing would really happen.

Incorrect advice. If you completely miss doing the report due on 10 November, this omission will be noted on your local immigration office's computer, and you could find yourself in hot water (and 2,000 THB poorer) when you submit your following report due 90 days after your return from the UK.

So to answer your original question, yes, definitely do the reporting before your departure.

I really would like i.e. Ubonjoe to answer this one instead of adding MORE confusing to the matter. I thought when leaving the country, you are also leaving the process of 90 day reporting, don´t you??? And by that you are just fine!!

But should be nice to have an answer from the pro.s instead!!

Glegolo

I really would like i.e. Ubonjoe to answer this one instead of adding MORE confusing to the matter. I thought when leaving the country, you are also leaving the process of 90 day reporting, don´t you??? And by that you are just fine!!

Glegolo

Many thanks for the less-than-complimentary remarks, Giegolo!

Glad to see that the experts have subsequently confirmed that what I said was 100% correct!!.

Glegolo

Many thanks for the less-than-complimentary remarks, Giegolo!

Glad to see that the experts have subsequently confirmed that what I said was 100% correct!!.

OJAS, didn´t mean to step on your toes, sorry for that!!

Glegolo

• Like 1

Many thanks for all the feedback

I will go and do the report as suggested.

Thanks

Again

JOHN