I've just seen a lady slap her husband

torrow

There was me thinking Thai ladies are sweet and submissive when this illusion is shattered in one blow - literally!

At the market today, my attention was drawn to the loud voice of a lady, that unmistakeable sound of nagging. The poor husband sat in silence and took it all but then suddenly, she slapped him quite hard round the side of the head. They were stall holders; I couldn't believe it but nobody else took any notice. Is there something about Thai ladies I've yet to learn?

Am I the only one who wonders that the word 'lady' is always used to describe Thai women, irregardless of their character, behaviour and manner?

Given that extensive research shows that at least one in three victims of domestic violence are male, this is not a shock at all (see, for example, the website www.oneinthreedotcomdotau). (Do I really have to put URLs in this ridiculous format to keep the Maters of ThaiVisa happy? I can only assume they must have a good reason, albeit one which is not shared by the millions of similar forums around the world).

The shock is realising that there has been so much BS over the years about domestic / partner violence that the reality has become obscured.

What grade are you in? haha in case you're not a high level computer programmer like anyone with a basic understanding of life then you may want to know that instead of typing out the word "dot" you can actually just use a period (.). The same way used a period after www. you can do in reference to all of the dots, you don't have to actually spell it out. Yes it's true the dot is actually a period; keep up the good work you'll get it someday, i know it's like rocket science but soon you'll be able to upload videos and everything.

I was in a Pattaya bar a few years ago and this small Thai lady came up behind a big guy sat on a barstool and smacked him on the back of the head with a bottle. The guy crashed to the floor out cold. The ambulance came and carted him away and I was a bit surprised that the lady got in the ambulance. The police said to close the bar and the staff came round and told everyone to drink up and pay. My wife asked the staff what had happened and apparently it was the guy's wife and that she had been nagging him for hours to go home.

People are people.There are dominating women out there everywhere.Some men like their women like that.As far as seeing it out

In public would have been A real treat for me.But I'm A sick person.I like to see people fight.I like it better when I get to see it

For free.Comes from when I was in school.Had some really aggressive kids.Maybe bully's would be the word for it.

Whilst my experience with Thai women may be limited, my experience with South East Asian women is not so I was rather surprised.

Yes, he was a Thai and this happened in public at a crowded market where they sell mostly second hand stuff; I never see another Farang there. My GF saw it too and laughed it off as no big deal.

Guess your GF has not really blown her top yet then. When they do go it's normal to psycho in sparrow's fart time. Once that temper turns really nasty it can be slaps, kicks, and using anything that comes to hand to throw or hit with.

A bloke in the UK took his new Thai wife shopping. They had a row as he wouldn't let her by everything and anything she wanted. She ended up walloping him with her shoe!

Nearly as bad and quick to rile as Filipinas.

Whilst my experience with Thai women may be limited, my experience with South East Asian women is not so I was rather surprised.

Yes, he was a Thai and this happened in public at a crowded market where they sell mostly second hand stuff; I never see another Farang there. My GF saw it too and laughed it off as no big deal.

Guess your GF has not really blown her top yet then. When they do go it's normal to psycho in sparrow's fart time. Once that temper turns really nasty it can be slaps, kicks, and using anything that comes to hand to throw or hit with.

A bloke in the UK took his new Thai wife shopping. They had a row as he wouldn't let her by everything and anything she wanted. She ended up walloping him with her shoe!

Nearly as bad and quick to rile as Filipinas.

Not yet. We've had the odd tampo, nothing more

Mine sometimes bites and head buts me .This ok I am a big ex rugby man . I swallow my pride I do nothing .It gives me excuse to chuck her out without paying her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were you a Hooker?