Does your wife Facebook pictures of things you buy for her?

oakweb

Got some news the other day that all my wifes postings of the crap I buy her and places I take her, made my mates wife jealous. Anyone have any experience with that happening? What would you do/say?

E.g. We went to Rome and Paris, took them out shopping and they posted a pic of the stores they went to. I equate that to tourism post, I don't think that's to far from normal posting for a girl.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No, only of food she buys................

With mine, its only the food she eats.

Big, big facebook page.........................sad.png

tongue.png

• Like 1

Many retail web sites will have an easy to click icon to do so (as free advertising) - expect she is just automatically clicking facebook icon when she sees it.

If a problem you might explain that it is a potential invitation for would be robbers to target her with such an open listing of possessions.

• Like 1

My girlfriend posts a lot of things on Facebook which I don't like. Its not just things I buy her. When we get into arguments and fights she posts on FB. When she feels sad about me she posts on FB to her friends. It's in Thai so I can't read it, but I know it's about me.

[emoji22]

• Like 2

I find it ludicrous that thai women have to put up pics of themselves and all their latest "presents" etc so that they look like they are something more than they really are. All it does for me is show how insincere and pathetically minded they are, mind you these are the same women that have to start playing with their faces whenever they see a reflection of it. The real women in Thailand dont need to do this sh*t because they have a bit of class and dont need to show off to anyone, they have standards. Sorry but to me the only women that do this are pretty low class, uneducated with no values what so ever, they are also the ones that will likely dump their farang other half as soon as they find someone with more money (or he spends all his)or are scamming him behind his back, dont even know why men would even associate with this type of female unless it is a similar thing for the guys, "look at my women", hahahaha, what a joke, as they say, you get what you deserve. Strange but I always thought that two people were together for each other, you know, love, not what they can score and use as bragging rightsblink.png .

Twaddle.

• Like 1

No.

A friend though allows his wife to make a running storyboard of where they go on trips.

They got robbed while away on holiday for 2 weeks. I do wonder if one is enjoying ur holiday so much, who do you have to share every minute with someone else?

The GPS pic app is a gift to thieves....pics taken at home tell them where you live....pics on vacations/evenings tell them how far away you are from your belongings....

What do you think they talk about when they're together? The same stuff they're posting on Facebook.

I found that some of my friends became more interesting to talk with once they got a smart phone and I could look at photos of the stuff they talked about rather than just listen to them talk about it. No, not just things they (or their husbands) had bought, but place they'd been, restaurants they'd visited, their pets, grandkids, etc.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1