Manchester City

mrbojangles

According to the BBC you have been given the all clear to buy another keeper. A very strange decision IMHO but good luck to you.

Oh great that's fair innit? :)

So I wonder how much money has been offerred to Casillas maybe....Jeez!

Edit: Are other European clubs allowed to sell players at this time of the season?

Edited by smokie36

According to the BBC you have been given the all clear to buy another keeper. A very strange decision IMHO but good luck to you.

Whats the point of the transfer window :) oh its ok just go and sign a keeper we will change the rule for you.

Whats the point of the transfer window :) oh its ok just go and sign a keeper we will change the rule for you.

That seems to be the sum of it. Mindyou, fairplay to City for asking the FA a ridiculous question and getting an even more ridiculous answer :D It's always worth taking a stupid punt with the FA

That seems to be the sum of it. Mindyou, fairplay to City for asking the FA a ridiculous question and getting an even more ridiculous answer :D It's always worth taking a stupid punt with the FA

Maybe man utd when we had no defenders for all those games should of approached the F A and asked if we could loan a few defenders untill we get our defenders back :D

Maybe man utd when we had no defenders for all those games should of approached the F A and asked if we could loan a few defenders untill we get our defenders back :D

Let's offer foster for tevez for the last two games.

Who needs Tevez when we have pure genius(a luxury player they said) :D

article-1260870795153-07940D5B000005DC-301449_636x498.jpg

Bumble in training for the seasons finale,saving his energy or realising he needs to get more mobile?

or is this is normal training regime,sort of fits in with his match day antics.

berbatov-mower.jpg

A quick fag should keep my exertions in check

berb460.jpg

AND FINALLY

Berba2.jpg

Sorry guys :) i have heard today that Berbatov may be going to City....no joke!

Who needs Tevez when we have pure genius(a luxury player they said) :D

article-1260870795153-07940D5B000005DC-301449_636x498.jpg

Bumble in training for the seasons finale,saving his energy or realising he needs to get more mobile?

or is this is normal training regime,sort of fits in with his match day antics.

berbatov-mower.jpg

A quick fag should keep my exertions in check

berb460.jpg

AND FINALLY

Berba2.jpg

As their new goalkeeper :D

Absolutely no chance of that happening. :D

Sorry guys :D i have heard today that Berbatov may be going to City....no joke!

As their new goalkeeper :D

Nah, he doesn't run around enough, even for a Goalkeeper :D

It seems this only applies to Goalkeepers :D

From Skysports:-

The Premier League later issued a statement to make clear that they had no objection to City's request.

The statement read: "The Premier League can confirm that the board has given Manchester City FC permission to sign Marton Fulop on a temporary transfer in line with our rules regarding injuries to goalkeepers."

Full story http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6120236,00.html

Actually, forgot to add this. Another reason why the decision taken by the FA is so "interesting" is that this fully fit keeper has already in his career made 11 senior club appearances and has 2 full international caps.

Anyone else confused about how the FA came to their decision?

Actually, forgot to add this. Another reason why the decision taken by the FA is so "interesting" is that this fully fit keeper has already in his career made 11 senior club appearances and has 2 full international caps.

Anyone else confused about how the FA came to their decision?

Isn't it obvious carmine?

They've been got at by the TV mafia on here...city/scammers probably some help from the arse mod.

The usual shenanigans. :)

All joking aside its an absolutely disgraceful decision.

Edited by smokie36

I can see City being taken to court at the end of the season if they finish in in 4th :D

Points deduction and ban on buying for 1 year :) now that would be funny!

They have a fit senior keeper so .... :D

Anyway they won't finish 4th so irrelevant but maybe Liverpool or Villa will sue them. Liverpool certainly need a few quid! :D

Joke of a decision and you have to feal sorry for the reserve keeper wait all year for his chance and the club does this to him,a real slap in the face fo the young lad,hope whoever comes in lets in a bagfull of goals for the last couple of games.

Joke of a decision and you have to feal sorry for the reserve keeper wait all year for his chance and the club does this to him,a real slap in the face fo the young lad,hope whoever comes in lets in a bagfull of goals for the last couple of games.

in fulop's last game for sunderland he conceded seven against chelsea.

in fulop's last game for sunderland he conceded seven against chelsea.

does anyone have the actual FA rule that this in line with? Or is it a under the table rule that is applied with free trips to Abu Dhabi for the families?

Don't know what your all whining about. It is open to all teams in the event of injuries to Goalkeepers. We haven't bought anyone, just loaned a bench warmer from another team for 3 matches. I can't understand why we haven't been able to call back Joe Hart. But I know one thing, we should tell Birmingham to get stuffed as far as loaning Hart off us again next season.

Don't know what your all whining about. It is open to all teams in the event of injuries to Goalkeepers. We haven't bought anyone, just loaned a bench warmer from another team for 3 matches. I can't understand why we haven't been able to call back Joe Hart. But I know one thing, we should tell Birmingham to get stuffed as far as loaning Hart off us again next season.

They won't need him when they buy Turner from us lot :)

. But I know one thing, we should tell Birmingham to get stuffed as far as loaning Hart off us again next season.

My sentiments exactly!!! Tossers.

Birminghams season is already over.... nothing to play for. I would have thought as a sign of good faith, let us have Hart back for the last few games, and then next season City would look favourably at letting him go back for the year.

I think its a bit short sighted of Birmingham. And I would have thought there would now be NO chance of him going back.

And for all you lot going on about our Faroe Islander. He is nowhere near ready for the Premiership. He is 3rd choice, and would not be expecting a game in a month of sundays.

Wheres that John Burridge, when you need him? :)

You cannot bring hart back as you did not write it in the contract,if you had put a clause stating in the event of injury he will be recalled.

You did not do this so dont slag birmingham off there hands are tied.

You cannot bring hart back as you did not write it in the contract,if you had put a clause stating in the event of injury he will be recalled.

I know that Sherlock. I was just saying I can't believe that some fekkin numpty didn't put the clause in the contract.

You did not do this so dont slag birmingham off there hands are tied.

I wasn't slagging off Birmingham. But if they don't want to play ball, why should we let them have him next season? Their hands are not tied at all. They could just say "yes City, of course you can have him back". There ya go, easy, hands untied. :)

1 down 1 to g & you played much better today i thought & completely bossed large parts of the Game.. :)

If you play like that again on Wednesday then you're there, what a HUGE Game of Football that's going to be..

Fulop would have taken confidence out of that too after conceeding early, he doen well with teh Villa Set Pieces in teh second half..

& shhhhhh don't tell anyone but it looked as if Gomez pulled his Groin very very late of the Game against Bolton which will make things very interesting.. :D

COME ON CITY

thought city were good today, real energy about them. their squad is ridiculous though, missing numerous mutlimillion pound players today. and i actually forget they had santa cruz.

1 down 1 to g & you played much better today i thought & completely bossed large parts of the Game.. :)

If you play like that again on Wednesday then you're there, what a HUGE Game of Football that's going to be..

Fulop would have taken confidence out of that too after conceeding early, he doen well with teh Villa Set Pieces in teh second half..

& shhhhhh don't tell anyone but it looked as if Gomez pulled his Groin very very late of the Game against Bolton which will make things very interesting.. :D

COME ON CITY

:D Cheers Singhy. My honourary blue friend :D

thought city were good today, real energy about them. their squad is ridiculous though, missing numerous mutlimillion pound players today. and i actually forget they had santa cruz.

Yeah they really played well yesterday, at one down (against the run of play) they just carried on and looked confident of getting a goal.

As for Cruz, we want to forget we have him. Hopefully he'll be wasting another teams electric next year.

:) Cheers Singhy. My honourary blue friend :D

Yellow would better describe that lot Mr B-J. :D

Anyway well done yesterday for another fine performance. It should be a cracking match on Wednesday. I don't see you finding a way through our defence though!

:) Cheers Singhy. My honourary blue friend :D

Yellow would better describe that lot Mr B-J. :D

Anyway well done yesterday for another fine performance. It should be a cracking match on Wednesday. I don't see you finding a way through our defence though!

Of course you wouldn't, your eyes aren't ever open... :D