Manchester City

mrbojangles

It must be very pleasing for you lot to get a full house of foreigners every week.

However, it must be noted that game was against West Brom on a Wednesday night. Not exactly a match classed as a Group A but nevertheless 47,736 attendance isn't bad. Official match report from City http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2012/April/City-v-West-Brom-April-11

And before you say we frigged the attendance. Why would we want to do that when we only pay a percentage of gate receipts over 32,000. If anything, we would skew the figure downwards.

It must be very pleasing for you lot to get a full house of foreigners every week.

However, it must be noted that game was against West Brom on a Wednesday night. Not exactly a match classed as a Group A but nevertheless 47,736 attendance isn't bad. Official match report from City http://www.mcfc.co.u...t-Brom-April-11

And before you say we frigged the attendance. Why would we want to do that when we only pay a percentage of gate receipts over 32,000. If anything, we would skew the figure downwards.

Alot must go dressed as blue plastic seats then as the pics don't lie.biggrin.png

Alot must go dressed as blue plastic seats then as the pics don't lie.biggrin.png

True. Mind you there seems to be a few empty seats at OT above the scoreboard and behind Dzecko. wink.png

post-19542-0-67893500-1335009163_thumb.p

post-19542-0-99451200-1335009182_thumb.j

yes thats near the end of the game, not 20 mins in like the city ones, we have so many fans going now who only know the good times, bring back the 70s if you ask me.

yes thats near the end of the game, not 20 mins in like the city ones, we have so many fans going now who only know the good times, bring back the 70s if you ask me.

I'd rather we didn't if you don't mind nev. Already thrown out my flares, and can't be arsed to pay money to look a knob... again.

Shame your not in Khon Kaen next week mate thumbsup.gif You would of been welcome to the Salford lads club!

I would have gone too. I might be there overnight in June at sometime. I think me and the Mrs are going to buy all of our tiles for the Bungalow in the Boonies from KK, so we are talking about having an overnight whilst there. How far to Chaiyaphum from KK ?

About an hour and a half mate ,also next door to Global is the Ceramic centre if you didnt know?

I can always do a bit of research fro you if you require any help.

Nothing like a bit of "rivally man love" 113.gif

Nothing rivals the Rafa man love. wub.png Rafa taught them how to love againwhistling.gif

Kenny moves up to director of football. Rafa returns to manage the team and its one big lovefest. biggrin.png

Edited by carmine

About an hour and a half mate ,also next door to Global is the Ceramic centre if you didnt know?

Nothing like a bit of "rivally man love" 113.gif

Nothing rivals the Rafa man love. wub.png Rafa taught them how to love againwhistling.gif

Kenny moves up to director of football. Rafa returns to manage the team and its one big lovefest. biggrin.png

It reminds me of Brookside this does....I can see lots of dark curly hair bobbing about.

No I didn't know Red. Not been to KK before but searched for the nearest Global to Chaiyaphum and it seemed to be KK or Korat. As the next job is to tile the whole floor, kitchen and bathroom, the fact that it has a Ceramic centre next door makes it very handy.

I think I'll take you up on that if you don't mind and you are passing. If they have any brochures that you could scan and e-mail that would be very handy indeed. To narrow it down, I know the kind of style I already want and am only after the 600x600 size. They are in a beige/light brown colour with a shiny finish. thumbsup.gif

Shame your not in Khon Kaen next week mate thumbsup.gif You would of been welcome to the Salford lads club!

I would have gone too. I might be there overnight in June at sometime. I think me and the Mrs are going to buy all of our tiles for the Bungalow in the Boonies from KK, so we are talking about having an overnight whilst there. How far to Chaiyaphum from KK ?

Well well you will have to meet up with me and mr red up here in khon kaen, we would love to show you the sights mr bo wink.png

Well well you will have to meet up with me and mr red up here in khon kaen, we would love to show you the sights mr bo wink.png

Your on. But I think MrsBoJ will be with me, so be careful what sights I get to see biggrin.png

Man City owner 'happy' with Roberto Mancini as manager

Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour has hinted that Roberto Mancini will remain manager even if they do not win the Premier League.

In a rare interview with Abu Dhabi TV, Mansour said: "The difference is three points and we do have a chance.

"But whatever happens and even if we don't win I am very happy and satisfied with the players, team and management."

Mansour has spent well in excess of £1bn in transfers and wages.

Having narrowly lost out to Tottenham in a battle for the final Champions League place in 2010, City ended a 35-year wait for a major trophy by winning the FA Cup last season.

They also claimed third spot in the Premier League to qualify for Europe's most prestigious competition for the first time.

Should they beat United in their eagerly awaited clash at the Etihad on 30 April and then win at Newcastle and at home to QPR in their final two games, they would almost certainly claim the title on goal difference, even if United won their remaining matches.

Mancini's side currently trail United by three points but have lost only one of their last seven league games.

"They have performed very well and have improved in their last few matches," added Mansour.

Edited by MrRed

At first this made me chuckle. A Man U fan who owns some land on the spot where we want to develop and he states he wants to block it by selling parcels of land to Man City haters. http://www.manoramao...1029977&tabId=1

LONDON (Reuters) - A Manchester United fan aims to block rival Manchester City's "goals of football domination" by selling off thousands of parcels of a site earmarked by the world's richest club for a 100-million-pound training complex.

Businessman Shaun O'Brien has divided the land at his vehicle recovery company, OB Trucks, near City's Etihad Stadium, into 18,500 square-foot plots for sale in a bid to disrupt a proposed council order to make him sell it.

He was selling the plots for 250 pounds each through website, Unite Against the City, to "ardent Reds and anybody else that feels strongly about our David & Goliath situation," in order to make the club negotiate individually and fairly for each plot, the website said.

The sale had attracted buyers from around the world, including the United States and Spain, since the website went live on February 6, O'Brien told Reuters, declining to reveal the sales figures. "We're very close to fulfilling the 5,000 minimum."

The campaign was "to prevent Manchester City's attempts to acquire our land in Eastlands, Manchester, in order to further their goals of football domination", O'Brien wrote on the website.

Local newspaper Manchester Evening News said O'Brien had refused a one-million-pound offer from City to leave the site, stalling the club's bid to redevelop a run-down, 80-acre plot near their stadium.

O'Brien said City had offered him 200,000 pounds for the land for the past two years, though they had said they would pay another 750,000 pounds for moving and expenses.

"But it's just not enough," he said. "I've been here for 15 years, I had no intention to sell (the land)... As a business who want my land to further their business they should come and sit down, negotiate and we'll hack out a figure, whereas all along they've said we'll give you 200,000 pounds or we'll get the council to CPO you," he said.

A compulsory purchase order has now been issued by Manchester City Council and the club to try to force O'Brien to sell at market value.

However, after doing the maths. It seems he is actually trying to rip off United fans. He's trying to blame City for not negotiating but 18,500 parcels @250 quid a pop means he's going to pocket 4.625m quid from United fans for a piece of land that's worth about a mil.

Remember this story? Well, here's an update

Businessman agrees deal with Manchester City after 'United fans fail to buy square-foot blocks of land for £250' laugh.png

Full story:- http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1492402_businessman-agrees-deal-with-manchester-city-after-united-fans-fail-to-buy-square-foot-blocks-of-land-for-250