Manchester City

mrbojangles

A lot of dreaming going on on this thread especially about the players gladys is going to bring with him...oh how the times have changed i thought you was already the best team in the World lol,

I'll bet there's never ever been a City fan or anybody related to City who's ever said or implied that City was, is or will be the best team in the world...we're a realistic bunch, very happy with our lot these past years. Now best team in Greater Manchester. ..;-)

A lot of dreaming going on on this thread especially about the players gladys is going to bring with him...oh how the times have changed i thought you was already the best team in the World lol,

I'll bet there's never ever been a City fan or anybody related to City who's ever said or implied that City was, is or will be the best team in the world...we're a realistic bunch, very happy with our lot these past years. Now best team in Greater Manchester. ..;-)

Once your club happened upon a pot of sovereign wealth to expand it's horizon beyond Stockport you gained a wider audience. Plenty of Emirati's and their entourage of subcontinental accountants who believe City are the best team in the world and set for complete domination of football thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Manchester Uniteds achievements............20 league titles (a record) 11 FA Cups (another record) plus 3 European cups............the list goes on, I don,t want to bore you with World club winners or other achievements.

When Manchester City or for that matter any other Football League club can match this it will be duly recognised

Best team in "Greater Manchester" you are delusional,but then again your are a Citeh fan,allways good for a laugh cheesy.gif

Once your club happened upon a pot of sovereign wealth to expand it's horizon beyond Stockport you gained a wider audience. Plenty of Emirati's and their entourage of subcontinental accountants who believe City are the best team in the world and set for complete domination of football thumbsup.gif

But NOT on this thread thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

But NOT on this thread thumbsup.gif

Thank Christ smile.png

• Like 1

Manchester Uniteds achievements............20 league titles (a record) 11 FA Cups (another record) plus 3 European cups............the list goes on, I don,t want to bore you with World club winners or other achievements.

When Manchester City or for that matter any other Football League club can match this it will be duly recognised

Best team in "Greater Manchester" you are delusional,but then again your are a Citeh fan,allways good for a laugh cheesy.gif

Reread my post and the "important" word NOW.

;-)

Well if you know that there are "Plenty of Emirate's and their entorage of subcontinental accountants..." I shall have to bow to your greater knowledge on this having never come across these people...though I still seriously doubt it.

arsenal have won 12 you wally.

arsenal have won 12 you wally.

Dont spoil his dreams!!

He is like the old guy back home, sat in his same seat in the pub, rabbitting on about 1966.

What a player that Bobby Charlton was... etc etc.

Dont spoil his dreams!!

He is like the old guy back home, sat in his same seat in the pub, rabbitting on about 1966.

What a player that Bobby Charlton was... etc etc.

What a player he was indeed,known and respected throughout the world,World Cup winner and knighthood in honor of his achievements,and only a moronic person would scoff at such a gentleman........but then what can be expected.

Do Citeh have anyone that comes even remotely near to the great man?.............deathly silence.

The "old guy back home etc" is actually residing in here in LOS in one of two properties,one I own, and has just returned from playing badminton (not very good mind you but it keeps me fit)..............you assume too much wink.png

thumbsup.gif

I don't think Danny was scoffing at Charlton but at the man in the pub blah blah blah...read it again.

I don't know if we have a player in the world's eye of the stature, and the fact Charlton was a world cup winner elevates him more in the uk, but there was a time when Bert Trautmann had an impressive stature throughout the game.

Anyway the main point of Danny's post seems to have eluded you, which was you, ain't what you used to be, you don't have a devine right to be top, and some ManU fans, if not all, are finding that hard to accept - you being an example.

Well I was really hoping Pelle would see sense and pick Hart but he hasn't. For a final you should pick your best 11.

Starting 11

Willy Caballero

Gaël Clichy

Vincent Kompany

Bacary Sagna

Nicolás Otamendi

Raheem Sterling

Yaya Touré

David Silva

Fernandinho

Fernando

Sergio Agüero

Well I was really hoping Pelle would see sense and pick Hart but he hasn't. For a final you should pick your best 11.

Starting 11

Willy Caballero

Gaël Clichy

Vincent Kompany

Bacary Sagna

Nicolás Otamendi

Raheem Sterling

Yaya Touré

David Silva

Fernandinho

Fernando

Sergio Agüero

Definitely a man of his word.

Subs: Hart, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Navas, Iheanacho, Bony

Looking at our team V Liverpools for good penalty takers.

We are struggling!!

Aguero and Toure, but its doubtful if they can play another 90 min.Bony could come off the bench.

No other penalty takers. Nacho has taken 1 in his pro career.

Liverpool...Milner, Sturridge, Coutinho, Benteke, Lallana, probably more.

Caballero to the rescue ! Summoned up his long lost magic from his days at Malaga. Really nice to see Pellegrini get a trophy on his way out. That'll mean a bunch to him.

Yep!

Always said it was the right decision to let Willie play:lol:

biggrin.png Never a doubt in my mind that Willy would save the day tongue.png

Can't say I enjoyed the game much, way too nervous. Thought we should have won it in normal time, but the more we missed/had saved, the more I was convinced the cup had the scousers name on it...when Dinho hit the post with our 1st penalty I knew we were doomed...thank you Wicked Willy for proving us all wrong and saving the day...he's just joined Nicky Weaver in City folklore of winning a Wembley game for us.

Thought Fernando had another good game and I wasn't impressed when he was subbed...thought we were going to be too open [based on the last few games I'd keep with this Fernando/Yaya/Dinho formation]. Pleased to see yaya make it through the whole game...he's still got it when he wants to do it. Silva made most things happen. Liverpool seem to have some problems with Dinho in his new unusual wide right position. Kompany looked very assured and offered Liverpool little. Aguero looked sharper, had a great battle with Lucas and the goalie...thought they were Liverpool's best players. Sterling had a decent 1st half but then faded n missed a sitter...I would have had him off and Nacho on (definitely would have had Nacho on instead of Bony). We seemed to have learnt from the defeat earlier in the season, and the past 2 games we've learnt to compete again.

Another bloody late night Wednesday!