Manchester City

mrbojangles

9 minutes ago, champers said:

He's too thick to have thought of it himself. Half the audience wouldn't have a clue who he was - too young. Will he ever live it down: playing with Coldplay?

Manchester is more than  2 footy teams so I don't see the need. Manchester biggest ever rock star (part) was the symbol unless utd fans are not into Gallagher brothers given the team they support. Doubtful well I'm hoping anyway

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ilkay Gundogan returns to training 

Norwich City have signed England Under-21 goalkeeper Angus Gunn from Manchester City on a season-long loan.The 21-year-old, son of former Canaries keeper Bryan

Balotelli set for Borussia Dortmund move...the Italian now a free agent

Balotelli will be a big success in that league. Germans still have nightmares about him after the 2012 Euros semi final.

Looks like Aubemayang will be going. Where?

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

And Walkers hoping for a big pay rise and the chance of winning something................:sorry:

They are all in it for the money nowadays Peter.

Now away and enjoy your horlicks and a puff of your pipe. :passifier:

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Dear oh dear! :laugh:

Dear oh facking dear indeed. Seriously 58% possession for these Scots is shocking for England. The u20 lads would put this lot away faster.

Edited by Rc2702

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^You're on the wrong forum..
Scotland vs England thread is over there ---------------------------->

Thanks. So whilst your up. How long has Pep got a guaranteed seat at the table for before die hards start asking questions? Let's say your in 6th 11 games in 9 points from 3rd and you have lost your CL opener against much lesser opposition. How blue has a blue gotta go before they realise peps gotta go?

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Pep has got to go. Thanks for that. Seriously I nearly wet myself laughing. Come on surely you realise he's just arrived. Stop trying to stir a debate will ya (off to the spurs thread for ya fun n games). 555 you made my night Butler.

I wet myself every time I watch an attempted save by Bravo last season. A key acquisition of none other than.... Hard to admit but your skies aint so blue with Guardiola guiding you

I'll say this too. If the MD at city had any balls he'd tell Guardiola to shut the fa cup up about youth strategy and focus on doing his job. I mean yeah our youth systems in england are not as good as others but it is what it is and his job is not in youth coaching so best focus on spending and mending.  

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^That's cause you're just mischief making. Come back when the season has started and you've got something to rant on about...it's the close season.

This is a forum sonny it's the place for debate and lets be honest about your teams position. I know its keep you awake at night I mean all we can do now is analyse the season gone and I can feel the pent up frustrations city fans are feeling. The words he said about the academy are shocking. How much you blew on that youth setup and your main man your mouth your voice is absolutely demolishing the hopes and dreams of the youth and yet over the road we got his nemesis breaking in a fair few youngsters. You tell me son. How bad has he made you look and how would you feel if you were in the youth coaching set up at citeh eh?

Edited by Rc2702

Your trying to debate something which hasn't happened "Let's say your in 6th 11 games in 9 points from 3rd and you have lost your CL opener against much lesser opposition"...mischief making, and we all know it! Away with ya and come back with your question IF that situation occurs THEN I'll take you seriously.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

What did Pep say that has got you so stirred up RC?

That interview we discussed previously. I mean he is right there is better formats but how does it impact the lads that are trying to burst through at city now. I never heard anyone curse there own youth players like that and blame the system.  Surely he knew the deal before coming in. It is what it is you can't really go saying stuff like that when your neighbours have a few youngsters coming through.  Kind of puts a dampener on your youth set up.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Your trying to debate something which hasn't happened "Let's say your in 6th 11 games in 9 points from 3rd and you have lost your CL opener against much lesser opposition"...mischief making, and we all know it! Away with ya and come back with your question IF that situation occurs THEN I'll take you seriously.

It's a fair question BB and doing the rounds with it now may save you the shock next season. Just go through the motions with us will ya and next season you will be better prepared for such outcomes.