Why do farang die naked

mehoo

I have been noticing whenever a news item of a foreigner being found dead In a condo or hotel room or they have " fallen " of a balcony that on most instances they are completely naked on their demise. I wonder why those unfortunate souls have for whatever reason feel incilined to remove all their clothing before their departure from this life.? just wondering why that's all ?

coffee1.gif

Not so easy to buy respectable xxl large clothing in Los to die in.

In my home country it is for some people important to be beautiful corpse. Being not well dressed would look ugly in front of their friends and family members. I never understood that. But I am not yet in the right age.

But balcony jumping it get anyway a mess.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Or it could just be that foreigners find the climate in Thailand hot.

Come on Lenny, stop bringing logic to the table.

tongue.png

Farang gets out of the shower and stands in front of the mirror naked for the first time in years...

Looks down and and sees what is really below that beer belly

and realizes he is smaller than the all of the locals he has been making fun of..

Sees the balcony behind him in the mirror..

and decides it is time to "check out"!

Joins the flying club.

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 2

"I wonder why those unfortunate souls have for whatever reason feel incilined to remove all their clothing before their departure"

OP, it's not them that they remove their clothing.

It's her that removes all their clothing off them.

Then she doesn't bother to dress them again after she realizes they are dead or

Just a gentle push over the balcony..................................

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

Easier to surprise someone when they're getting out of the shower. Or having them strip down before you give em the toss is one final humiliating gesture. Happens all the time in gangland USA.

Hmmm..strip them down and give them the toss! Seems to me that that might have been in the plans all along.

Quite simplee if this is true, though I would think most die on motorbikes in clothes.

Most people die in bed, It is warm and many foreigners do not wear clothes to bed.

As it is warm here without airconditioning most do not bother wearing a shirt around the house and sometimes not even pants.

When you are having a heart attack one of the first signs can be a need to go to the toilet. WIth no shirt the pants go off and the guy dies on the toilet or shortly after.

With a lucky few they go in the act of sex and thus die happy.

I've often wondered about this.
Just about every other farang death reported in the Thai language media from eg a heart attack etc has an accompanying photo of the deceased farang lying dead either naked or in his underpants.
The odds of this repeatedly happening are too small to be coincidence.
A few years ago there was a story of a farang and Thai girl who died from a drug overdose in the Nana hotel. The newspaper photos showed the couple dead in their hotel room. The pixelated photo had the Thai girl with her teeshirt still on but raised up high exposing herself and the story went into detail about their clothing and how they were found like this.
You were left with the feeling that the photo could have been 'arranged' like this to be more dramatic.
Either that or maybe the secret to eternal life in Thailand as a farang is never take your clothes off.

the idea of 'suicide couture' is fascinating...does anyone want to contribute?...one does not want to make a mess on impact when accelerating from the nth floor of the accommodation...

now, me...I'll probably expire in my shorts on the ground floor of my shophouse in Suphan; no muss nor fuss, in we go into the cardboard box prior to the gaping flames in the furnace at the wat...a considerate, low maintenance tutsiwarrior to the end...

OK, I'll try this. As someone who is sometimes called in by concerned neighbors to assist an elderly foreigner who is acting strangely,or who hasn't been seen in a while, I must say that a surprising number of guys don't wear any clothes, or just their underwear when they are in the privacy of their own dwellings. Especially when they live alone in high-rise condos or apartments without many windows.

Actually, I thought this demographic would describe many ThaiVisa users, who I would have presumed are reading this while in the nude or wearing only their underwear. Me--I'm in a simple Thai housedress, 100 baht from Wararot market (size XXL), which is probably how they'll find my body someday!

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

Most westerners that plonk themselves in Thailand or are on holiday are usually obese, unfit and getting on in years. Being considered as totally repulsive to the women in their home countries because of their unattractiveness and advancing years, once they hit Thailand they became like rabid tortoises on heat and will aim for the nearest beerbar, take out a lady of ill repute to a short time hotel room with intentions of releasing all their pent up sexual energy that has been stirring up inside them for the last 25 years in their own countries.

But sadly due to their advanced aging and ailing heath accelerated by many years of eating crap foods, drinking cheap booze, chain smoking and having little or no exercise, their hearts cannot withstand the pace of such intense physical activity and will literally die on the job before the deed is done.

And this is why the majority of farangs are found naked if they die in Thailand.

<image deleted>

• Like 2

Most westerners that plonk themselves in Thailand or are on holiday are usually obese, unfit and getting on in years. Being considered as totally repulsive to the women in their home countries because of their unattractiveness and advancing years, once they hit Thailand they became like rabid tortoises on heat and will aim for the nearest beerbar, take out a lady of ill repute to a short time hotel room with intentions of releasing all their pent up sexual energy that has been stirring up inside them for the last 25 years in their own countries.

But sadly due to their advanced aging and ailing heath accelerated by many years of eating crap foods, drinking cheap booze, chain smoking and having little or no exercise, their hearts cannot withstand the pace of such intense physical activity and will literally die on the job before the deed is done.

And this is why the majority of farangs are found naked if they die in Thailand.

<image deleted>

I liked a few of your recent posts, but you've slipped back into your usual pious stuff.

BJ you can do better.

The questions we should be asking are:

"Why do the Thai police allow all and sundry to trespass into (possible) crime scenes and take photos."

"Why do the Thai newspapers (especially the English language papers) publish pictures of the naked bodies of dead foreigners, regardless of the feelings of their friends and loved ones?"

It's sick and adds nothing to their reporting of the facts/news.

• Like 2