The Perfect Hangover Cure

Burl Ives

That is for the head what about the day after stomach and you whole body in general? The answer is extra virgin coconut oil. It is very expensive like 580bht for a small bottle from the pharmacy. I take it daily anyway it keeps your cholesterol down, it is good for your heart, it has natural cancer fighting properties, it is excellent for your digestive system, also your pancreas and kidneys. After 2 weeks you noticeably feel your joints are feeling free. i gulp down one third of a shotty glass every morning as soon as i open my eyes and swill it down with a hot cup of tea. Try it you will be amazed.

Buy from health food stores or the likes of Tops, who should do it from around 500 baht for a litre. Make sure it's organic, cold pressed.

Op, aside from that, activated charcoal is excellent for supping up poisons, including alcohol. Drop one before you go on a big bender and again in the morning if you feel rough. You'll also need to drink lots of water through the day as it dries you up somewhat. Also great for dodgy tummies, whitening teeth and a ton of other useful things. 25 baht a pack of ten from pharmacies.

That is for the head what about the day after stomach and you whole body in general? The answer is extra virgin coconut oil. It is very expensive like 580bht for a small bottle from the pharmacy. I take it daily anyway it keeps your cholesterol down, it is good for your heart, it has natural cancer fighting properties, it is excellent for your digestive system, also your pancreas and kidneys. After 2 weeks you noticeably feel your joints are feeling free. i gulp down one third of a shotty glass every morning as soon as i open my eyes and swill it down with a hot cup of tea. Try it you will be amazed.

. In the states I knock it back with POM (pomegranate juice)will help you lose weight also... I also put it on my face everynite, everybody says I look 10 years younger, try it...

They are simply trying to amuse you what they are thinking is a different story.

. In the states I knock it back with POM (pomegranate juice)will help you lose weight also... I also put it on my face everynite, everybody says I look 10 years younger, try it...
They are simply trying to amuse you what they are thinking is a different story.
. Too many looks of Astonishment... Sorry , Try it

That may work for a "sensible" drinker but for those who really like knockin' em back the only way out of the agony is a good four fingers of hard stuff :thumbsup: (Of course those who find themselves needing those measures may have just a wee bit of a problem).

bacon,2eggs,sausage,beans,mushrooms,toms and fried bread.

and a nice cup of black coffee.

works for me and mrs.meat.

if you can eat breakfast it is no real hangover.....

"bacon,2eggs,sausage,beans,mushrooms,toms and fried bread."

Even totally sober and clear-headed I couldn't eat all that muck at any time of the day. Do that very often and you'd need the special double-wide bar stool for the boozing and a pace-maker.

bacon,2eggs,sausage,beans,mushrooms,toms and fried bread.

and a nice cup of black coffee.

works for me and mrs.meat.

if you can eat breakfast it is no real hangover.....

"bacon,2eggs,sausage,beans,mushrooms,toms and fried bread."

Even totally sober and clear-headed I couldn't eat all that muck at any time of the day. Do that very often and you'd need the special double-wide bar stool for the boozing and a pace-maker.

I couldn't as well. But next time you are in a hotel with breakfast buffet, look what some people eat. Even slim girls can eat (if it is for free) an mountain of fried rice, that can impossible fit in this body without making her look pregnant. What fat Farangs can eat if it is for free, is just beyond what we can imagine....A breakfast that would be enough for me for a week. And yes it shows.....

Yeah - Stop Drinking Alcohol ..

. Sermon Free Zone, Cures Only...geez Louise, btw I don't drink

What is the point in drinking yourself drunk. It ruins the next day,it makes you behave like an **sshole, you don,t remember what an ass you were the night before and it costs you money.

By all means have a drink.but do it moderation. Drunks are irresponsible idiots..

...and the Winners are:

1. A glass of water. (Not before, not after, but instead)

2. Many glasses of water, combined with electrolytes. (I'd throw a couple of ibuprofens in the mix)

3. It goes away with what it came with. (Make mine a Bloody Mary)

Vegemite....Vegemite.....vegemite

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

Blasphemy to suggest vegemite causes vomiting. Nothing better than vegemite on toast for a hangover....full of salts and vitamin B and tastes good too smile.png

Vegemite tastes good for Australians only.

French it Frogs

Vietnamese and Koreans eat dogs

Austrians eat pigeons

Thais eat snakes

Australians eat vegemite