DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Ok, as I mentioned earlier I just made some communications with my contact on the island of Koh Tao.

3. The Boycott Koh Tao campaign has resulted in a FIFTY % drop in business revenue ACROSS THE ISLAND. At my own contacts location they are reporting almost nil income!

Thats a real shame.

Not!

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other posters have pointed out that none of the hospitals that participated in the media show are accredited for criminal DNA testing, except the Police General Hospital's Institute of Forensic Medicine which many regard with suspicion for obvious reasons. But anyway these procedures were done privately by the hospitals on behalf of their client, the headman, with the police chief merely acting as MC at a private event. The media was not shown details of exactly what tests the hospitals were contracted to do or on what basis DNA found on the victim was provided to them, if at all. If the hospitals other than PGH are only certified for paternity DNA testing, perhaps that was all they were paid to do and all they are willing to do. It was odd that the results of the DNA testing revealed the staggering news that they were father and son but, there again, perhaps there was a good reason for that.

The media didn't question any of this and all the doctors and nurses from the different hospitals made for good pantomime, even if most are only capable of doing paternity testing.

Tested a second time by the Thai Police. w00t.gif

I don't think that one went over the heads of the British Investigators.

I came across this photo of one of the Koh Tao residents today. Perhaps Islandlife can identify him? Scary looking dude whistling.gif

attachicon.gif10300010_738179759593085_4010971910143119460_n (1).jpg

Well, I do declare that thare's Billy the Kid. A more than passing likeness.

attachicon.gifbilly the kid_teen outlaw full_edited.jpg

How sick can the residents of murder island get!!!

post-223227-0-72356400-1415942155_thumb.

post-223227-0-12188400-1415942165_thumb.

• Like 1

Oh the joys of reading this thread.

Kivi guy lived here about 8 months, tryed get dj work didnt work got caught on stealing from charity donation box,was told to move on . . Moved koh phangan didnt work out for him there either.. Then to Bangkok not much joy and after he become very critic against everything Thailand.

U can see that by falloving hes blogs.

I agree hes story is quite accurate.

But colored with red pen just to make it more interesting wich sadly makes hole story fictional .

#FACT

Charity box ??? I've never noticed one in Thailand before.

Where are you from by the way islandlife? ?

I see charity boxes daily. If you need to see one I will be riding into town this afternoon and can take a picture.

Just let me know.

I came across this photo of one of the Koh Tao residents today. Perhaps Islandlife can identify him? Scary looking dude whistling.gif

Where you get them from. Just goes to show what a Thai education can produce.

Ok, as I mentioned earlier I just made some communications with my contact on the island of Koh Tao.

3. The Boycott Koh Tao campaign has resulted in a FIFTY % drop in business revenue ACROSS THE ISLAND. At my own contacts location they are reporting almost nil income!

Thats a real shame.

Not!

Wow,your contact in island ....lol

Heisenberg how original , now you just need a profile picture with yellow jump suit and you are as original then other heisenberg.

One wonders where u getting your facts, i checked also yesterday and bars were pretty busy while its quietest time of year read Low season...

Asked about bookings and from mid december starts to be pretty full at main beach. And all private pool villas pretty much gone as well.

Real shame people like you try to share hate while nobody really care's

Have a nice day thought.

Its beatifull here in koh tao today ,thought i attach picture as you never see by your self! post-224741-14159443105089_thumb.jpg

Thats a real shame.

Not!

Wow,your contact in island ....lol

Heisenberg how original , now you just need a profile picture with yellow jump suit and you are as original then other heisenberg.

One wonders where u getting your facts, i checked also yesterday and bars were pretty busy while its quietest time of year read Low season...

Asked about bookings and from mid december starts to be pretty full at main beach. And all private pool villas pretty much gone as well.

Real shame people like you try to share hate while nobody really care's

Have a nice day thought.

Its beatifull here in koh tao today ,thought i attach picture as you never see by your self! attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1415944291.154226.jpg

The bars don't look very busy in the photos I posted earlier, in fact looks like the locals have nothing other to do than mock the murders of 2 innocent people. Shouldn't you be working? Oh right no customers ok

Edited by thailandchilli

Can tell u a litle secret, those photos are from Ac bar and its been closed for 2 weeks ,it does close every year for November bcase low season.

Agree in those pictures it shows extremely bad taste but then again i believe they are taken from Halloween ,wild quess.

2 soon ,definadly but id put them same category then publisheshed pictures of victims. Thai way . Same like guy with gun ,u guys must be kidding ?? Or not been Thailand for 2 long,pretty much every Thai man has a gun ,does this come to you as suprice?? Maby shud watch more films or read more csi la..

This is really getting amuzing!!

Whats next?

Ud never see those pictures in western countryes . Not just Koh tao but in all of Thailand yes!!

• Like 1

It just shows how disrepctful they are , what bar are they in ?

Edited by StealthEnergiser

post-193277-0-79344100-1415948793_thumb.

post-193277-0-93139100-1415948840_thumb.

post-193277-0-09621100-1415948743.jpgpost-193277-0-70559200-1415948767.jpg

Masqerades? Guess what I am acting out. P' Somchai's latest little escapade on the beach.

Anyway here is what expats get up to in the bars of 'Murder Beach'. Our Sean strutting his stuff!

post-193277-0-42927400-1415948894_thumb.post-193277-0-91092400-1415948904_thumb.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

Pictures are extremely out of order and they seem happy to mock the 2 murdered farangs.

As a guess then i would say if there are some Thai security/thugs/service/hangarounds that are usually working at a bar on the murder night/morning but disappeared the next night then would be high on suspect list especially if one had dyed blonde hair...they may have even have come back in last few weeks since "story" is now sorted,...IF the boy was on the Island then im sure it was him and his gang,......but anyway police know who really did it and exactly what happened anyway so no point in us trying to help clarify what really happened that night as they dont want us to know or even guess,they dont want any help obviously and want everyone to shut up asap!.....the Thais on the island told my wifes friend, who was on hols there for a few days after the murder, they said that the boy was on the island and they think he was involved!!! but they not going to stand against Police/Army/local Mafia...would you in there shoes?? These Thais know how it goes and they aint gonna be the one to rock the boat.

To Lady JD (many keep calling you he ,does it not bother you?)then i would like to ask if she believes the police did a good job? did they offer someone money to be a witness even he didnt see anything or he just being a pain for no reason,i presume hes told not to be around anymore otherwise hes in big trouble now for telling the press if he truly exists.Also i like your arguments and sticking to the facts and as you and i will never ever know the facts so its quite easy to say that BUT anyone who knows how the Police really operate then that is why they will never be believed and people are sure its a cover up because history repeats itself even if you dont want it to....i think you are either naive or just like to be argumentative and of course your welcome to your opinion but its a fact that police do take money and do falsify evidence and do care more about helping Thais(with money/power) than actually doing the right thing...............99% of Thai people will tell you this,the other 1% are the police who will tell you this too if you are good friends with them!

It is no conspiracy theory...it is living in reality of how police have operated for many years,if you knew any policemen properly and could talk to them really about how it works then maybe you would even waiver a bit...and see its possible it could be a cover up.

Its a shame they are like that and dont say that this time they cant do any cover up especially as is a more sickening than usual murder and upset more people due to the terrible viciousness murder of the two completely innocent tourists. I believe the police are good at there jobs as in they actually can solve all murders quickly when they want to(usually using there many sources and that Thai quite easily talk with a bribe or a threat,either usually works quite quickly) and when they do find out then is the time to talk money....no money no honey(honey being freedom)..as they say on the streets!

Agree with your post, just one point to correct, Jdinasia is a 'he' not a she. He may refer to his husband or 'hubby' but he is still a male.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

Again my wife who was friend of wifes friend who was there visiting.

Were they play cards 2?

Hey im just reporting what the Thais are saying on the Island...even if you wont or cant.

No she did not play cards as was on holiday with her husband and just heard the gossip around and as Thais like to talk, if you havent noticed, sometimes gossip ends up being true...you seem to know nothing about everything.......cant you find out for real if the boy was there or if there is a blonde haired guy that worked at any of the bars or if anyone disappeared from the bars very quicky that is normally always there..or anything????

Far as i know from not gossiping source he wasnt here.

But hey im not 100 % shure and maby its just me trying to protect this horrible island or am i blue eyed with vested intrest and believing lies or even worse am i fearing for my life.

Or is it my double personality or profile who is speaking now..

Can tell u a litle secret, those photos are from Ac bar and its been closed for 2 weeks ,it does close every year for November bcase low season.

Agree in those pictures it shows extremely bad taste but then again i believe they are taken from Halloween ,wild quess.

2 soon ,definadly but id put them same category then publisheshed pictures of victims. Thai way . Same like guy with gun ,u guys must be kidding ?? Or not been Thailand for 2 long,pretty much every Thai man has a gun ,does this come to you as suprice?? Maby shud watch more films or read more csi la..

Whats next?

Ud never see those pictures in western countryes . Not just Koh tao but in all of Thailand yes!!

spellcheck!

Whats next?

hope they're cleaning it up...what a dive.. you'd have to be on something to be in there.

• Like 1

Other posters have pointed out that none of the hospitals that participated in the media show are accredited for criminal DNA testing, except the Police General Hospital's Institute of Forensic Medicine which many regard with suspicion for obvious reasons. But anyway these procedures were done privately by the hospitals on behalf of their client, the headman, with the police chief merely acting as MC at a private event. The media was not shown details of exactly what tests the hospitals were contracted to do or on what basis DNA found on the victim was provided to them, if at all. If the hospitals other than PGH are only certified for paternity DNA testing, perhaps that was all they were paid to do and all they are willing to do. It was odd that the results of the DNA testing revealed the staggering news that they were father and son but, there again, perhaps there was a good reason for that.

The media didn't question any of this and all the doctors and nurses from the different hospitals made for good pantomime, even if most are only capable of doing paternity testing.

Tthe highlighted text is the key to this whole mess. Because the DNA typing found on the female victim is held (tightly to the chests) only by top police official(s), then we (the general public) have to trust those same police officials, in order for the frame-up (and excused suspects) to fit perfectly. ha ha ha. I trust them as far as I can toss a grand piano with a baby elephant sitting on top.

What ever happened to the headman's DNA press conference?

For starters, there never would have been that silly DNA press conference (with top cops in attendance) if all the key players didn't know 100% in advance that the kid's DNA wouldn't match. I don't question the lab techies in that scenario, I QUESTION THE DNA TYPING FROM THE VICTIM - IT WAS COMPARED TO.

The second big message from that silly PR event, besides the head cop smirking in the background, was the announcement, by top Thai cops, that THE DNA TYPING FROM NOMSOD WOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH BRITISH EXPERTS. Reason: "They trust us, and know we're doing an excellent job, so we don't need to share DNA data with them." If that's not proof of cover-up / frame-up / shielding the headman's people, I don't know what would convince the status quo believers.

• Like 2