How does a PNG (blacklist) stamp look like? Blacklisted or Not?

Thailand doesn't need people like the OP in this country who don't give a crap about the law. All those overstayers & others who flout the law <deleted> things up for the legitimate people who plays by the rules. Once all those people are out of the country, things will start to slowly improve.

Seems silly to put overstaying and flouting the law in the same sentence. It's a victimless misdemeanour that Thailand still currently only levies a maximum fine of 20,000 Baht on. Offenders are routinely allowed back into Thailand.

Serious offences like drug smuggling / people trafficking actually result in blacklist. Those are the things Thailand sees a need to remove from the country. If overstay riles you up this much no doubt you're 1000 times more passionate when it comes to actual crimes.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thailand doesn't need people like the OP in this country who don't give a crap about the law. All those overstayers & others who flout the law things up for the legitimate people who plays by the rules. Once all those people are out of the country, things will start to slowly improve.

Seems silly to put overstaying and flouting the law in the same sentence. It's a victimless misdemeanour that Thailand still currently only levies a maximum fine of 20,000 Baht on. Offenders are routinely allowed back into Thailand.

Serious offences like drug smuggling / people trafficking actually result in blacklist. Those are the things Thailand sees a need to remove from the country. If overstay riles you up this much no doubt you're 1000 times more passionate when it comes to actual crimes.

Says the serial offender

• Like 1

Says the serial offender

Says the serial accuser and judge of nothing clap2.gif

Always at your service.

Give him credit though he admits to being a visa abuser..

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

What do we got here? A repented sinner, a banned troll ? Some boredom and schizophrenia is going on.

Don't be so hard on the poor guysmile.png

He means well, and he himself freely admits that meaning well is a lot easier than doing well. I think that most of us have faced similar circumstances, but people here are treating him as if he's committed a heinous crime, when he hasn't really hurt anyone except himself. Visa over stayers are a problem everywhere, but bona fide visitors are nonetheless welcome.

It's not the falling down, it's the getting up again that matters. Or so they say.

• Like 1

Yes. He is admitting that he repeatedly has disregard for the visa laws in Thailand.

He is asking after demonstrating complete disregarded for the country did they ban him or can he return to see what happens next overstay.

He is asking how to minimize the cost and inconvenience for his law breaking lifestyle.

Not sure if also looking for sympathy from the more honest people following the rules.

Is there any remorse?

Or just sad about the possibility of the penalty increasing making it more difficult to do again.

Edited by brianp0803

Earlier in this topic, before the OP got religion, he wrote:

...But I still want to know if I am [blacklisted] or not and if I´m not I will go back! If I am...Angeles City here I come wink.png

Is Angeles City not the Philippines' equivalent of Pattaya, that country's "sin city"?

As the OP has now turned this topic into a religious discussion, the time has come to close it, I think.

mfr_closed1.gif

P.S. Removed a last minute off-topic post.

PPS: continued here (he is not blacklisted): http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775422-i-am-not-blacklisted-continuation-on-closed-thred-have-checked-with-immigration/

Edited by Maestro
added postscipt
  • Like 2