Surapong to petition PM seeking justice for Ms Yingluck

Lite Beer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bloke looks and acts every inch a window licker.

A very informed and useful comment (NOT). Why do the moderators allow meaningless (and potentially defamatory) posts like this?

post-31474-0-18965900-1416024039_thumb.j

A Surapong supporter??

laugh.png

Edited by mrtoad

What Khun Surapong conveniently are forgetting, when he asks the general to go after previous governments, is the fact that most of those governments were "red" !!

Thaksin, Somchai and Samak.

He also forgot to mention, that he is related to Thaksin!!

It seems you have conveniently forgotten the names Chuan Leekpai, Monti Chenvidyakarn, Abhisit Vejjajiva, Gen Surayud Chulanont.

Let's tone down the hypocrisy huh.

• Like 1

What Khun Surapong conveniently are forgetting, when he asks the general to go after previous governments, is the fact that most of those governments were "red" !!

It seems you have conveniently forgotten the names Chuan Leekpai, Monti Chenvidyakarn, Abhisit Vejjajiva, Gen Surayud Chulanont.

Those names were already mentioned by Surapong, I was merely mentioning the names he "forgot" !!

Seems like your love for the reds makes you blind!!

• Like 1

Gee!! we always got away with it before!! Why you being so difficult about this now??

He is right about one thing though, after they nail the Shin's they need to go after everyone else they can for past crimes against Thailand. Let's start with this droopy clown next!!

He knows that right after Ying goes down that he is probably next anyway (along with Tarit and Chalerm). So definitely in his best interest to work hard to try and defend them.

I would sign a petition to see justice for Yingluck too. I just don't think it will be the same petition he is waving around.

I've been saying this all along that they are targeting Yingluck bumping her up the list while others get the free pass.

It's good that the pressure is being put back on her accusers and exposing them and this farce for what it is.

I not only hope she wins this case but takes her rightful spot back as PM after once again being democratically elected by the people of Thailand .

Last time I saw a placard in favour of her by some of her loyal fans they were welcoming her as "My President." You at least realize she was PM not President, but apart from that, your level of information and blind allegiance on the matter looks similar.

• Like 1

Surapong is an old-style arrogant 3rd world dirty politician of the first degree. Thaksin & Poo must be getting worried if they put a couple of new batteries in him and pointed him at the press.

This man has absolutely zero respect (about the same as Plodprasop and Chalerm) so things must be getting desperate. When I see him,I can only think of them locking everyone out of the passport office while they made a new one for Thaksin's birthday present.

And I am still wondering why the Junta has not done anything about that .....

Wonder if he is travelling on that now or a Montenegrin one? And, would that one have been a 5 or 10 year passport. That is a valid point, isn't it?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Surapong - why do I dislike him so much ?

In the same basket as Chalerm and Tarit

The same reason many a yellow dislikes him, the man speaks truth to power.

truth to power?

laugh.png Ah away with you back to your knitting. The guillotine's being prepared coffee1.gif

The chief knit wit at the executions was a Madame Defarge who may have even seen Robespierre lose his head to the blade while all around were keeping theirs?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

truth to power?

Yes my friend, truth to power.

Those names were already mentioned by Surapong, I was merely mentioning the names he "forgot" !!

Oh, I see, so you were raising the names of all the others that Surapong forgot.

If that's the case, your list seems rather anaemic.

Does Suthep Thaugsuaban for one ring a bell.

Then of course, don't forget: Rakkiat Sukhthana, Sanan Kajornprasart.........etc....etc....etc..... all the way back to 1946.

As for the most likely cause of your own optical deficiencies, it's either blind ignorance orblind stupidity mixed with a healthy dose of bigotry.

truth to power?

Yes my friend, truth to power.

You couldn't pay me to type what you have typed. Surapong and truth don't belong in the same sentence. By the way... You seem to be be the only one bringing up colours these days. Colour blind is what most of your opposition is, but it's not a concept that you seem to understand.

The cute little man is back and asking for justice for yingluck.

Let us hope Yingluck receives a fair trial/hearing and receives the justice she deserves, whatever that is.

The "cute little man" you referred to reminds me of something that just crawled out of a swamp.

• Like 1

The same reason many a yellow dislikes him, the man speaks truth

Indeed. He has assured everyone of that himself:

April 3, 2014 (ThaiPBS)

Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul hinted of possible violence by red shirt supporters of the government in case the Constitutional Court ruled...

He said what he spoke was not intended to intimidate the court but is the truth, adding throughout his life he never tells lies.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/34916/

• Like 1

Oh, I see, so you were raising the names of all the others that Surapong forgot.

If that's the case, your list seems rather anaemic.

Does Suthep Thaugsuaban for one ring a bell.

Then of course, don't forget: Rakkiat Sukhthana, Sanan Kajornprasart.........etc....etc....etc..... all the way back to 1946.

As for the most likely cause of your own optical deficiencies, it's either blind ignorance orblind stupidity mixed with a healthy dose of bigotry.

Yeah, Robespiere, good one. Why not go back to the 40's 50's & 60's? As well as most of the 70's & 80's. Why don't you seek justice and prison sentences for all of them. As soon as you find a few ashtrays to carry their ashes into court in. What would be the point of even mentioning people who will have been dead for up to several decades? Samak was relatively recent. Someone mentioned him & rightly so. Suthep is current & if he is dirty, give him his just(ice) desserts & can him too, along with Miss YL who Surapong wants justice for. And so do I for that matter. At least 3-5 years worth, (based on what we know about her). " Be careful what you wish for Mr Surapong. You might just get what you ask for." (Which is not what you actually want.) Justice for Miss YL? YES PLEASE!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter

Why is it whenever this weird looking little dude shows up I instantly think of the mekon out of Dan Dare comics

Not a bad likeness but not quite weird & sickly enough. The finger is right out of a BIB re-enactment, though. Best "finger" yet. Point that at a guy in a crime re-enactment and all the "finger critics" on TVF would go ape-s**t.