The new Yamaha R1

BSJ

i just tried the link above to find a dealer for the 2015 R1 no phone or much English in the site as iv found over here. I want a bike for the track in Thailand was going to bring 1 of my bikes with me but too hard customs Etc so I thought I'd buy a bmw 1000rr here I have 2 at home nice bike but waiting list here till July! then tried Honda but cbr only puts out 130hp here then Kawasaki same only 130hp. Don't like Ducati for track I have one pain in the arse too rude so I called 4 Yamaha shops here and can't get a straight answer on when new r1 is available or if it's been detuned at all compared to Australian usa or uk specs.

Anyone have a phone number of an English speaking dealer so I can get a straight answer on the r1?

Kawasaki h2 300hp is a joke bike was going to get one but waited till the weight came out then realized its a waste of money race bikes don't weight 220kg or whatever it was they don't go round corners and Kawasaki kept releasing clips that it would be the best bike ever thought it might be worth keeping long term. But no headlights and in racetrim and it's still a porker kawasaki should be ashamed hyping it like that. Better off with a 200hp r1 or bmw put on exhaust and power commander and way better bike imo

• 1 month later...

i just tried the link above to find a dealer for the 2015 R1 no phone or much English in the site as iv found over here. I want a bike for the track in Thailand was going to bring 1 of my bikes with me but too hard customs Etc so I thought I'd buy a bmw 1000rr here I have 2 at home nice bike but waiting list here till July! then tried Honda but cbr only puts out 130hp here then Kawasaki same only 130hp. Don't like Ducati for track I have one pain in the arse too rude so I called 4 Yamaha shops here and can't get a straight answer on when new r1 is available or if it's been detuned at all compared to Australian usa or uk specs.

Anyone have a phone number of an English speaking dealer so I can get a straight answer on the r1?

Kawasaki h2 300hp is a joke bike was going to get one but waited till the weight came out then realized its a waste of money race bikes don't weight 220kg or whatever it was they don't go round corners and Kawasaki kept releasing clips that it would be the best bike ever thought it might be worth keeping long term. But no headlights and in racetrim and it's still a porker kawasaki should be ashamed hyping it like that. Better off with a 200hp r1 or bmw put on exhaust and power commander and way better bike imo

My son has just bought the new R1 in the UK as a fellow biker I am sure if you want to know anything he would tell you, PM me for contact if you so wish.