'Spook for fun' - US man probed in Bangkok over parcels containing human parts

webfact

one of the address he sent was to a video production company, seems like he was going to use it for video production, and perhaps spook his friends. Either way, he should not have been released, who knows if he did the killing himself and made up a story?

The other place where these body parts may have came from would be funeral homes or those "poh tae tong" emergency workers who pick up and transfers the dead / injured before hospital ambulance can get to the accident scenes.

"...he should not have been released, who knows if he did the killing himself and made up a story?"

Why not? It's fairly safe to assume that the police did not think he was involved in any killing. He was interrogated for several hours and the police found nothing suspicious about the man and he co-operated fully. The items he bought had been preserved for several years.

But what killing are you referring to? There is no allegation of anyone being killed.

As you know, the police here is pretty incompetent. They could have been lying, and the latest news indicated that they did lie when they gave their statement. They stole those parts from a hospital. They left the country after they were released, which most likely meant they fled because they did something illegal.

In cases like this, the police should have at least detained their passport to prevent them from leaving the country. I'm pretty sure if something like this happened in western countries, you will be detained until police have clear proof of where you got the body parts from.

anyhow, it will be interesting to see if they will be extradited back to Bangkok, but I doubt that will happen as this was a theft not a murder, and its not something that involves millions of dollars

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a BS story. Police say it's no crime and yet describe it as "black market" and say they're looking for the source. Why look if they're selling a legal product?

Also the story of sending the body parts to friends as a lark is extremely hard to believe.

Legal or not, it's a sick thing to do and reeks of some evil s__t.

Edited by HerbalEd

He caught a tuk tuk to some where unknown and found the body parts and then shipped them to the states and this is his first trip to Thailand

Things have changed since my first trip I was doing the touristy things and never thought of popping into a wholesale market to by some body parts.

Thought he might stick around and help the police a bit more but hey he's free and promises to come back.

Yingluck came back.

long. A working committee on the DNA probe would be set up today, he added.

The three parcels were addressed to three people in Las Vegas - Stk Media, c/o Eugene Johnson, 3070 W Post Road; R Jene, 2697 Ruthe Duarte Avenue; and Ryan Edward McPherson, 2913 Benrado Lane.

Details emerged that the sender of the three packages was a Eugene Johnson residing at 865 Wang Mai, Rama I Road, Pathum Wan district in Bangkok.

They should have arrested him for mail fraud.

1) lied that he was Eugene Johnson, the sender.

2) lied about the description of the contents "Toys" The sick motherjumper

Oh.. And they read and watch Thai news in Cambodia.

Also the US authorities watch that news. But as far as i can see it now, it's just a case of theft of items who can easily be replaced, so what's the big deal in all of this?

Edited by Jack Mountain

Oh.. And they read and watch Thai news in Cambodia.

Also the US authorities watch that news. But as far as i can see it now, it's just a case of theft of items who can easily replaced, so what's the big deal in all of this?

I doubt the Americans or the Cambodians take Thai news seriously when it sounds like this:

• Like 1

I'm not sure why everyone has their panties in a knot over this. He bought some of the items in a market in Thailand. If people are so upset, question why they were being sold here. The weird dead body parts which he likely stole from the hospital museum was already encased in something. It's not as if he killed anyone for these parts. At best, he's tried for theft and being a douche, if he's stupid enough to return here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...