Experience with Thai Elite Easy Access

In other words 20K baht per year for an under-the-table visa which works until it doesn't.

the odd thing is, I spent 7 years in Thailand on Exempt stamps... Leaving regularly for work.

There is no regulation against that, like tourist visas, yet that stopped working. Years before I had been told by immigration to do a border run because I lived close to the border as a solution to extend my stay... Then suddenly I am an abuser of the system! Wtef?

Read the threads on ed visa clamp downs, to see how they are closing the loop holes.

Tourist visas will be next, they are designed for short term stay, which is why they are only valid for 60 days before being required to leave to country. The abusers will be targeted.

I'm not worried now, I have a long term visa.

Edited by dickyknee
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all Thai Elite members.

I'm 40 years old and I'm going to leave my work in 3 months or so and go to live in thailand.

I think i'm going the hassle free way of the Thai elite 500K card for five years.

If i start an activity in thailand i will change my visa.

I have a few question:

- any experience of someone who has been refused the visa and for what reason?

I have of course quite a lot in financial assets and it can pay for many years of a good life in LOS (if not i wouldn't buy this visa) but my current job is not that well paid and of course i will be unemployed when i arrive in thailand

I've seen in this thread that they don't ask about income, so i'm quite reassured. Any mistake i should avoid while doing the application?

- do you need to provide a thai adress in the form? if yes, is any hotel / serviced residence in BKK ok to use?

- is the best way to apply is to buy the plane ticket and then apply, telling them your date and time of arrival?

- if i spend more than 6 months in the country can I become a thai tax resident and pay taxes in thailand for the interests and dividends i receive or isn't it allowed by this type of visa.

Thanks

It's funny how, in a "Experience with Thailand Elite" thread, some (apparently "VIPs") feel the need to explain us how cheap their never ending visa runs can be... while the Thailand Elite subject has nothing to do with that...

Thailand Elite experience is about NO visa runs, NO visit at immigration or at Thai embassies, NO need to leave the country, NO queue, ... and comfort, and luxury hotels, and golf courses, and limousines, and vip welcome at the airport...

Who cares about how cheap a visa run can be, how clean a 320b guesthouse can be, how affordable a low cost airline ticket can be if booked months in advance, how nice are all these visa runners you share a cramped mini van with...

Visa runs are off topic here.

We speak about the Thailand Elite experience...

What comfort and luxury hotels?

I am a sale agent of Thailand Elite sale code (SA 15/027).

- any experience of someone who has been refused the visa and for what reason?

Ans: Anyone applying for Thailand Elite Privilege card, will have to have a clearance check done by the immigration, this take about 4-7 working days. Unless you are under watclist of Thailand, otherwise likely you will be approved by Thailand Elite.

I have of course quite a lot in financial assets and it can pay for many years of a good life in LOS (if not i wouldn't buy this visa) but my current job is not that well paid and of course i will be unemployed when i arrive in thailand.

I've seen in this thread that they don't ask about income, so i'm quite reassured. Any mistake i should avoid while doing the application?

Ans: TE will not ask you about your financial status, cause the pricing of Elite card already identified their target audiences.

- do you need to provide a thai adress in the form? if yes, is any hotel / serviced residence in BKK ok to use?

Ans: If you have a Thai address, you may provide, otherwise is fine, cause some member only stay in hotel when they have short visit inThailand.

- is the best way to apply is to buy the plane ticket and then apply, telling them your date and time of arrival?

Ans: Not really, you can apply in advance even you do not have a fix date to arrive in Thailand. You do not pay till you get an approval letter. Your visa will only commerce when you affix your Elite visa on your passport.

- if i spend more than 6 months in the country can I become a thai tax resident and pay taxes in thailand for the interests and dividends i receive or isn't it allowed by this type of visa.

Ans: Thailand Elite visa is a Special Multiple Entry Tourist visa issue by Thailand Elite and Immigration of Thailand. You are encourage to generate income by getting a job or start your own business, but immigration procedure will still be required for work permit/visa and registration of company, etc. One of the initial intention of TE is to invite wealthy individual to Thailand to help in it economy.

For more information and FAQ, please visit: www.thai-elite.com

You can reach me from the above website too.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I was having another question about the Thai Elite PE visa.

Do you get a white stamped departure card similar as the one you get with the free one month Visa on arriva?

I'm asking that because i'm wondering if there could not be somme hassles if you go in a regular hotel and don't have this departure card to show at the reception while checking in.

Any exchange of experience appreciated.

Ans: Thailand Elite visa is a Special Multiple Entry Tourist visa issue by Thailand Elite and Immigration of Thailand. You are encourage to generate income by getting a job or start your own business, but immigration procedure will still be required for work permit/visa and registration of company, etc. One of the initial intention of TE is to invite wealthy individual to Thailand to help in it economy.

I'm not sure that's a very clear answer. The TE visa doesn't give the person paying for it any special entitlement or permit to work. And getting that isn't an Immigration procedure, but rather, a Labor Ministry application for a work permit, which is an entirely separate process.

There are somewhat involved regulations about just what is required for a foreigner to be eligible for a work permit in Thailand. And there certainly are different regulations regarding starting a business here, including various sectors that are off-limits to foreigners and rules requiring Thai investor-ownership in foreigner-owned companies.

Having a TE visa doesn't get you past any of those obstacles or create any friendlier Thai government regulations than anyone doing the same things would encounter who's not holding a TE visa. But it does, as advertised, give you permission to remain in the country.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Hi,
I was having another question about the Thai Elite PE visa.
Do you get a white stamped departure card similar as the one you get with the free one month Visa on arriva?
I'm asking that because i'm wondering if there could not be somme hassles if you go in a regular hotel and don't have this departure card to show at the reception while checking in.
Any exchange of experience appreciated.

Hi prb,

Yes, you are required to fill up the white card upon your arrival in Thailand, as our new Elite member contracted from mid 2014, you are given "Privilege Visa" or PE for short. Its a Multiple Tourist visa, you will get a stamp of one year. Hence as you are still a tourist you are still required to fill up the arrival card.

As for the 5 years Easy Access card member, you may stay in Thailand for 5 years without leaving the Kingdom. But you need to do a 90 days reporting (no fee) and a yearly stay extension (fee of THB 1,900). If you stay in Bangkok, Elite office will do the 90 days reporting on your behalf, but you need to hand your passport to Elite office. If you have techincal question regarding Thailand Elite, feel free to contact me at www.thai-elite.com

and FAQ site, www.thai-elite.com/faq.html

Russell Lim

Sale Code: SA15/027

www.thai-elite.com

• 1 month later...

Visit www.thai-elite.com, simplified site for anyone keen to understand and apply for the program.

At the moment the lower entry will be Thailand Easy Access (TEA).

Thailand Easy Access Package (2014)
- 5 Years
- THB 500,000 (included VAT)
- Non-transferable
- No annual fee
- Age not less than 20 years
- Airport Fast Track Service
- Limousine (24 times/yr)
- Special Discount
- Government Concierges
- 24 hrs Call Center
- Upgrade THB 1.5 Mil (ex.Vat) - 5 Yrs Multiple Entry Privilege Visa (Stay Extension report once a year done by Elite office)

For any question related to Thailand Elite, do drop us an email at

http://www.thai-elite.com/contact-us.html

• Like 1

btw my tourist visas, I got them with no problems... I just show I have 500'000 bahts invested or on a bank account , and I got my tourist visa double or triple entries in no time. one after one.

7 years tourist, no questions asked.

(and people carry my luggage for 20 bahts and my visas is processed first Because I offer 50 bahts to I/O). I can not wait for my next visa run.

you seem guys (elite member? , what a dumb name btw! ) to be stuck with too much money in hand . some of your comments are ridiculous and infantile . maybe it s time to grow up than being brainwashed by Thai people and their ridiculous cards which is just lot of money for little nothing.

Thai government have a good laugh at you.

Who in the airport takes care of your luggage for 20thb lol

This is a troll post... :)

• Like 2

btw my tourist visas, I got them with no problems... I just show I have 500'000 bahts invested or on a bank account , and I got my tourist visa double or triple entries in no time. one after one.

7 years tourist, no questions asked.

(and people carry my luggage for 20 bahts and my visas is processed first Because I offer 50 bahts to I/O). I can not wait for my next visa run.

you seem guys (elite member? , what a dumb name btw! ) to be stuck with too much money in hand . some of your comments are ridiculous and infantile . maybe it s time to grow up than being brainwashed by Thai people and their ridiculous cards which is just lot of money for little nothing.

Thai government have a good laugh at you.

Who in the airport takes care of your luggage for 20thb lol

This is a troll post... :)

The guy made the username for the sole purpose of trolling thaielite threads.

I think he's actually employed by thaielite, he does such a good job of selling the card for them.

and what is my interest to troll.

1 visa run cost 200 dollars with visa.

1 visa run across border back same day 100 dollar

per year you will pay 2 visa 2 cross border = 600 dollars.

after 5 years=3000 dollars.

you save 12'625 dollars that you can invest.

visa run? What's that?
  • Like 1

and what is my interest to troll.

1 visa run cost 200 dollars with visa.

1 visa run across border back same day 100 dollar

per year you will pay 2 visa 2 cross border = 600 dollars.

after 5 years=3000 dollars.

you save 12'625 dollars that you can invest.

visa run? What's that?
My PE visa is worth every satang not to have to do visa runs and have piece of mind. Yeah what are visa runs haha.

visa run is for people that have no money

explain me, you just lost 500k.:)
Its "explain TO me". I did loose 500k but let me tell you what I gained. To be able to come and go as I please and stay in the country I love with the people and dogs I love for less than I paid in council tax alone in the UK. I think I gained more than I lost. Dont you? Good luck with your visa runs. Edited by bim

Its "explain TO me". I did loose 500k but let me tell you what I gained. To be able to come and go as I please and stay in the country I love with the people and dogs I love for less than I paid in council tax alone in the UK. I think I gained more than I lost. Dont you? Good luck with your visa runs.

I am able to do the same without Thai elite.

Its "explain TO me". I did loose 500k but let me tell you what I gained. To be able to come and go as I please and stay in the country I love with the people and dogs I love for less than I paid in council tax alone in the UK. I think I gained more than I lost. Dont you? Good luck with your visa runs.
I am able to do the same without Thai elite.
And good luck to you but I doubt it. Also you have two TV IDs and maybe forgot to log into the wrong account VIPinthailand. Maybe all those visa runs got your mind a little confused.
  • Like 2