British man drugged, robbed and left in Woodland behind Central Pattaya School

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Pattaya One get on the scene to get pictures, before the guy is even moved?

Re-in-actment. Gratouis finger pointing left out to protect the innocent.

Feel sorry for the guy except he only seems to of lost some money. Self respect is intact.

You think he had some to begin with?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How does Pattaya One get on the scene to get pictures, before the guy is even moved?

Ladyboys have a hotline to Pattaya One, they get payed to report the crime after they are finish the robbing and raping.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Something similar happened to me, I was in a bar and two girls forced me to drink about 10 beers - next thing I know I am in my room and they are naked and raping me over and over - I had to give them 1000 baht each to stop and go home in the morning - shocking.

Did you report the incident to the police or did you go back to the same bar next night?

• Like 1

Hard to believe some of you "quality" posters find it funny or amusing.

Man was drugged , robbed and possibly raped, but to some tosers it's funny.

Yeah, but there's nothing in the article to suggest he was sexually assaulted or raped- that's all coming from you. I mean, I don't think it's that funny either but throwing around baseless rumours like that isn't much better... ;)

I have been drugged in Phuket, and drugged in Bangkok. So clearly this behavior

is not limited to Pattaya. Also have been here 14 years and know the score, but not

easy to protect yourself if something is slipped in your drink. This guy sounds lucky

to be alive, many people have died from these druggings. I personally think that

there should be a special death penalty for drugging a tourist, plus that would have

the benefit of thinning the ranks of the beach ladyboys for whom this is their

favorite crime....

Why are posters even suggesting this guy was sexually assaulted ?? This is purely

a robbery, why in the world would some Thai guy boink an unconscious farang ??

Strange comments....

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I have been drugged in Phuket, and drugged in Bangkok. So clearly this behavior

is not limited to Pattaya. Also have been here 14 years and know the score, but not

easy to protect yourself if something is slipped in your drink. This guy sounds lucky

to be alive, many people have died from these druggings. I personally think that

there should be a special death penalty for drugging a tourist, plus that would have

the benefit of thinning the ranks of the beach ladyboys for whom this is their

favorite crime....

Why are posters even suggesting this guy was sexually assaulted ?? This is purely

a robbery, why in the world would some Thai guy boink an unconscious farang ??

Strange comments....

so your eyes weren't that wide open then. I've been drugged in Hungary,collapsed on a 6 meter height of concrete steps, i must have rolled all the way down to the street where i woke up the next morning lying on the pavement with people on their way to work walking round me, nobody offered assistance. 300 Euro's stolen but my passport ad ATM card were still there, nice girl.

Some of you posters who like to keep up your comfortable delusion that this only happens in Pattaya (and therefore since you are living in Wheretheheckburi, hence safe) well, perhaps your day will come. More self righteous smug superiority in evidence. Blame the victim.... Calvinism is not dead.

Too bad there is so little trust of police that the cleaning lady thought it a waste of time and possibly even endanger herself if she call them. Think of sign in front of Pattaya cop shop on beach road: "The friendly Pattaya Police. We are your best friend". If that were true, I'd be a hermit for sure.

A new slogan for TTT: "Pattaya, Hub of Quality Tourism".

&lt;deleted&gt; is that supposed to mean? Are you telling me that bar workers are not involved in this new scam hitting Pattaya in a huge way. Mate i hope one day you pop into a bar on your way home for a quick beer and end up in the central reservation of the 7 motorway.

When I was a kid in the military .... hanging out in bars with bar girls ... we all knew these things happened and were always on guard. How can grown men be so stupid?

Use the buddy system if you plan to go drinking and ...ing.

With the look of him, he may be a 'Billy no Mates'

trying not to be too judgemental but... looks like another quality foreign tourist in thailand (well pattaya surprise surprise)

trying not to be judgemental but..... His tattoos don't gel with your image of what a quality tourist should be then? Perhaps if all tourists were to wear safari suits and sandals you'd be happier and your bizarre status-quo balanced again?. I do enjoy it when people judge a book by the cover bur aren't being judgemental

• Like 1

trying not to be too judgemental but... looks like another quality foreign tourist in thailand (well pattaya surprise surprise)

trying not to be judgemental but..... His tattoos don't gel with your image of what a quality tourist should be then? Perhaps if all tourists were to wear safari suits and sandals you'd be happier and your bizarre status-quo balanced again?. I do enjoy it when people judge a book by the cover bur aren't being judgemental

you're right of course,but maybe we could be just a little bit judgmental because of the way he looks.

you're right of course,but maybe we could be just a little bit judgmental because of the way he looks.

To me he just looks like a middle aged bloke with tattoos on holiday. Not everybody wears golfing attire when they go on vacation. Amazed that people are more concerned about his tattoos/big nose/vest than what harm he might have suffered

• Like 1

If you aren't going to use your head and keep yourself out of harms way don't go to Pattaya. Iv'e been there plenty of times and haven't been accosted once.

what do you want, sympathy ?

Pointless response

you respond to pointless responses, are you bored or did you just want something to say ?

Spot on ! You hit a nerve.

Good, I'm glad it happened to him. I'm sick of these guys and their ridiculous, alcoholic excuses for personality. Jetting off to Thailand to drink and then blaming all their problems on Thai people, out of weakness. And by 'them', I mean the people on this forum, ha! smile.png

I hope it happens more and more so that you alcoholic geezers aren't safe here anymore. It would do the country some real good to lose most of you.

I wonder why this vindictive rant which insults all forum members is not removed. It serves no purpose.

I was working in Samui once and dancing with some girls in a popular disco who took a bottle of water (I had to work the next day) off me and returned a few minutes later with it. They kept looking at me and encouraged me to drink which was an obvious giveaway that something was up. I politely said i needed to use the bathroom where i poured the water away. When i came back with an empty bottle they looked surprised.

All i can suggest is don't get too intoxicated and be vigilant especially around 'girls of the night' and i don't mean the ones that have good daytime jobs.

To me he just looks like a middle aged bloke with tattoos on holiday. Not everybody wears golfing attire when they go on vacation. Amazed that people are more concerned about his tattoos/big nose/vest than what harm he might have suffered

He looks like a reconstruction of a puzzled Homo Habilis who has just had his prey stolen from him

Edited by soalbundy
  • Like 1

Harsher laws are required for anyone who commits crime, because of a few culprits that are destroying the good reputation and good name of Thailand and its people. Also, before each foreigner lands in Thailand they should be aware of the consequences that lurk about in the streets of smiles.

A special unit should be improvised to meet street crimes, where patrolling in special uniforms will send out the word that now you're being watched.

thank god i live in the land of Lanna, way up North, what a blessing.