Turning Back.

NoshowJones

Anyone use the mini buses between Nakhon Sawan and Bangkok? The last two times traveling to Bangkok, the driver was supposed to pick up passengers on the way, both times the passengers were not there, so what does the driver do, he heads back to towards Nakhon Sawan to look for them. Do not have an issue with the drivers where their driving is concerned, but if passengers can not arrive in time for pick up, then the driver should be allowed to carry on to Bangkok without having to phone the depot for instructions. The passengers were not there, end of story.

On the way back to Nakhon Sawan, just a few miles before, the driver stops to refuel, and we sit waiting for about half an hour. From now on, it's back to the big buses for me.

Problem is, most of the mini buses are owner/ drivers,if there is a no show, it is loss of income for the owner/driver,so he goes looking for fairs.our mini bus es ,when you book, take your phone number, if you are not there he will phone you." where are you" ect

I have had this happen on big buses to, they crawl out of the bus station,looking for fairs in the suburbs, before hitting the main roads.

I have used a night bus to come home ,about 4 hour journey,for me ,total bus journey time 6 hours ,Lomsak to Bangkok ,half an hour before I get off, he stops for a 30- 40 minute break ,I need that like a hole in the head,but call it sods law.

Problem is, most of the mini buses are owner/ drivers,if there is a no show, it is loss of income for the owner/driver,so he goes looking for fairs.our mini bus es ,when you book, take your phone number, if you are not there he will phone you." where are you" ect

I have had this happen on big buses to, they crawl out of the bus station,looking for fairs in the suburbs, before hitting the main roads.

I have used a night bus to come home ,about 4 hour journey,for me ,total bus journey time 6 hours ,Lomsak to Bangkok ,half an hour before I get off, he stops for a 30- 40 minute break ,I need that like a hole in the head,but call it sods law.

I have been getting the big buses for years, everytime they leave the Bangkok bus terminal, they head straight north, and vice versa. Never had a big bus go round the suburbs. How about this, on

a minibus from Bangkok to Nakhon Sawan, it stopped for fuel, big long queue, waited at least an hour, about 30 Kilos from Nakhon Sawan, the idiot stops again and joins another queue, waits 5 mins, changes his mind and just decides to carry on to Nakhon Sawan.

I have been getting the big buses for years, everytime they leave the Bangkok bus terminal, they head straight north, and vice versa. Never had a big bus go round the suburbs. How about this, on

a minibus from Bangkok to Nakhon Sawan, it stopped for fuel, big long queue, waited at least an hour, about 30 Kilos from Nakhon Sawan, the idiot stops again and joins another queue, waits 5 mins, changes his mind and just decides to carry on to Nakhon Sawan.

The buses that leave Morchit cannot crawl ,they must keep going, on they route, try a bus leaving Nakon somewhere,with the" bus boys" hanging out of the doors ,looking for fairs.

The old "orange crush "buses where worse,I use to think will the bus ever get out of 1st gear.

I gave up on public mini buses after my second one. For all the reasons posted above.

After my first one, I had to try it one more time, I was so incredulous at the experience. I thought my white knuckle ride was a fluke. It wasn't.

I gave up on public mini buses after my second one. For all the reasons posted above.

After my first one, I had to try it one more time, I was so incredulous at the experience. I thought my white knuckle ride was a fluke. It wasn't.

I was having a coffee on our maine road yesterday, Saraburi- Lomsak, I saw a mini bus obviously hired for the day ,but for his day job on the side it said, Bangkok-Ubon.

All that way, that would be torched,and a white knuckle ride,and anything you could think of.

Many years ago I did Saraburi-- Nakhon-Panom by the old orange buses,was not to bad ,better than a minibus.

What are you boys talking about white knuckle rides and so more?

Since the good general took over they now are all registered, have speed limiters and tracking gps installed, not ?

Nothing to do with the good general the new laws came in before he started.

White knuckle rides abound, I was traveling to Patts on the 1 a few week's ago and I had a loaded Mini bus up my Butt at 140kph he was using me as a wind buffer the only way I could get rid of him was to go even faster. Ok for me as my lump is built for it. How his punters felt was another matter.

I regularly go Phetchabun -> BKK back and ime the night bus never stops for a break? Still about 5.5 or so hours though.

What are you boys talking about white knuckle rides and so more?

Since the good general took over they now are all registered, have speed limiters and tracking gps installed, not ?

Nothing to do with the good general the new laws came in before he started.

White knuckle rides abound, I was traveling to Patts on the 1 a few week's ago and I had a loaded Mini bus up my Butt at 140kph he was using me as a wind buffer the only way I could get rid of him was to go even faster. Ok for me as my lump is built for it. How his punters felt was another matter.

Yet another white knuckle ride today in Chon Buri province just outside Pattaya several white knuckles some badly injured with one dead so far RIP. Front page of Thai lat paper.

Lorry as usual seems to be involved.