Is farang guys like dark skin women?

otocheater

Hi,

Something I still do not get it.

I went to shopping centre today while I was shopping some random farang guy glance his eyes on me many times while i was picking my things. I thought i had meet Mr.right hahaha. Just one minute after my visualization he came to me with smiley face and said "Hi!!.Why you want to be white? Not good,I dont like white." Errrr....He looks at me because I just bought all skin whitening stuff. Facial cleansing whitening, white cream ,white lotion, white serum. And collagen tablets for bright&white skin.

OMG! Whos like to be white like me?

:-)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we pay more attention to - the crack or the pot?

Personally I like the darker skinned women......

But I'm white like a light bulb.....

I do not like to see women use whiteners - for chemical complications or beauty reasons - they're more beautiful darker....everywhere

• Like 2

Funny thing is ....all the white farang want to be darker ...so they lay in the sun for hours trying to get a tan! But as they say ...beauty is only skin deep...it's what's inside that counts....so white or dark...what's the difference. Why you want to be white! Whitening products not good for you.

OP....I'm shocked that since your a free women now you didn't try to reel him by saying that "for you I'll go back to my natural color if that makes you happy!"

Possibly can get a monthly check for support from him or money for that sick buffalo your family has....cheesy.gif

Edited by beachproperty

I personally have a preference for those Northern Asian dark skinned ladies, especially those with long black hair, high cheek bones and almond shaped eyes.

I could also mention the Latin American black haired beauties who also have chemistry for me but if we are talking about Thailand then the big variation in say the dark skinned people of Issan to the light skinned people of Bangkok i have no preference and just love them all.

There are other factors that make me fall in love with Asian dark skinned ladies and that is their slender body shapes, smiling faces and femininity just oozing out of every pore

Even today sitting in Big C Pattaya waiting for the Boss to do the shopping I was mesmerised by the lovely Tha ladies walking past.

They really should have more seats in Big C because they always seem full of other oglers.

• Like 2

My original skin is tan. I begin to applied whitening cream&lotion on face and body since I was 12yrs old.

But I stop when I get married then from this year I start to get bright skin again. I believe I am not an insane.

For Thais is quite normal.

• Like 1

My original skin is tan. I begin to applied whitening cream&lotion on face and body since I was 12yrs old.

But I stop when I get married then from this year I start to get bright skin again. I believe I am not an insane.

before or after the surgery?

• Like 2

Funny thing is ....all the white farang want to be darker ...so they lay in the sun for hours trying to get a tan! But as they say ...beauty is only skin deep...it's what's inside that counts....so white or dark...what's the difference. Why you want to be white! Whitening products not good for you.

OP....I'm shocked that since your a free women now you didn't try to reel him by saying that "for you I'll go back to my natural color if that makes you happy!"

Possibly can get a monthly check for support from him or money for that sick buffalo your family has....cheesy.gif

@brachproperty, All what you said I can listen except you said about "money for my buffalo family" I believed my father and my mother wages and dividend every year, they probably earned more than some of farang here.

Do you know what i mean?

• Like 2

before or after the surgery?

I am a natural born to be beautiful.

Its true.

• Like 1

How dark is 'dark skin'?

If it's any darker than honey, count me out.

I do see the occasional farang strutting it up with their partner who could pass for an aboriginal native but that's their thing. Most farang seem to prefer the Isaan blend, while others like it tan or even bright and white!

I would like to ask the OP why all Thai girls don't like to show their armpits?

1. It looks impolite for thai style.

2. Not confident and look silly if they rise hands up with hairy or sweaty underarms.

3. Dark armpits.

4. Stinky

5. Got scar from boob job.

• Like 1

farangs like dark skinned women because mainly dark skinned women work in the beer bars.

they dont know where to shop.

Usually that's the old-farang who are burned out on white women so want to try the darker flesh instead. Some of the youngster farang seem to have caught onto that as well and copy the trend a bit. Not this farang though ;)

No wonder the OP's farang husband buggered off........................rolleyes.gif ........................coffee1.gif

Thats why "she" is looking for some gullible frang mug to pay 1 million sin sot.

LOL.

Used goods in Thai, best she go get Somchai the motocy taxi driver who understands her culture.

• Like 1

Yes we love "ee pew dam", better than some stuck up HiSo wanabee.

How many kids are you bringing to the equation?

Why did your marriage fail?

Where are you working?

What position do you hold?

Whats your monthly salary?

How much land do you own?

What will you be contributing to the marriage?

What does your father do for a living?

What does your mother do for a living?

How mant lazy bar steward hammock swining brothers do you have?

Are you Bkk or Issan Thai?

Are you of Chinese blood or Laos blood?

Can you cook, Mexican, Indian, Italian and farang food?

Do you know how to make a decent cuppa tea?

Good to see you back Banzai, Mrs Mills, or my old mucker Maigo6.

• Like 1