Kiss iHerb's $4 Flat rate shipping to Thailand bye

yougivemebaby

"paying forward with a little 20 or 40 or 50 baht tip also expedites my deliveries"

How do you do this ? I not see this option in the order form ?

Bahahahahaha. He's talking about tipping his local postman in advance.

In other news, yesturday I received in Bangkok a $57 order, with discount came to a shade under $50. Medium size box, small enough to fit in most postman's containers.

It came in under 2 weeks. One of the $13 items arrived rancid, probably due to being stored in very hot conditions. From my previous experience with iherb customer service, i don't hold my breath for getting any store credit.

Still, shipping was just $3.56 !! Amazing.

Edited by wondercul

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"paying forward with a little 20 or 40 or 50 baht tip also expedites my deliveries"

In other news, yesturday I received in Bangkok a $57 order, with discount came to a shade under $50. Medium size box, small enough to fit in most postman's containers.

It came in under 2 weeks. One of the $13 items arrived rancid, probably due to being stored in very hot conditions. From my previous experience with iherb customer service, i don't hold my breath for getting any store credit.

I've always gotten credit with iHerb. Don't even need to send photos. Contact their live online help. They seem to just hand out credit like nothing. SOmetimes they will reship something if you're lucky.

I've always gotten credit with iHerb. Don't even need to send photos. Contact their live online help. They seem to just hand out credit like nothing. SOmetimes they will reship something if you're lucky.

I got a reply asking for a photo. Clearly from someone whose English is their second language. They obviously didn't understand the problem. You can't negotiate with stupidity.

Ok my order made on (Shipped at:

02/20/2015 04:44)

Got dropped with no duty today the 28th [emoji102]

Items $40.14

Discounts ($2.41)

Shipping $7.12

Tax $0.00

Order Total $44.85

Reward $0.00

Grand Total $44.85

This was a heavy box but small and I am so grateful for this company . Nothing at Boots like this and to buy the same thing from grey market at MBK ( which you can find ) would have been over 4000 Baht . This is quite amazing however they are doing this . I am grateful to IHerb and Thai postal service for helping me so much with something that for many years took lots of effort and cash with limited success . Wow hope this is the new pattern for all of us !

Edited by Lumbini

Second order arrived today ( no duty I think ) 7 bhat due ( not sure what that was for last order had that 7 bhat fee too postman collected but building office who gets mail pain . I did take the advice here and left 100 bhat tip for postman to pick up .

Items $64.27

Discounts ($3.92)

Shipping $3.56

Tax $0.00

Order Total $63.91

Reward $0.00

Grand Total $47.14

International Airmail

Shipped at:

02/20/2015 07:22

So little over a week with less than $4 US shipping . IHerb but in small box ( thank you )

This is great small orders / boxes and make sure they are under 50 buck orders . Thank you IHerb and postal service . No more grey market overpriced vitamins at MBK and questionable pharmacies around Thailand .

Edited by Lumbini

• 1 month later...

I got a reply asking for a photo. Clearly from someone whose English is their second language. They obviously didn't understand the problem. You can't negotiate with stupidity.

Calling someone stupid because they don't understand English is really asinine. Perhaps you would be happy if Thais called you an idiot every time you tried to interact with society without fluency in Thai ?

I am going through the Checkout of iherb for the first time... you guys recommend I put a Thai's name as the recipient? You mean a Thai name written in Thai, or in Eng?

This is what the site currently says, under the Cart. They currently only offer 1 option:

International Airmail — $3.56

Estimated Delivery Date: April 20, 2015 - May 11, 2015

Super Value: Extra discount for orders over $20.00!
Orders up to $80.00, and 4 pounds (1814 grams)
Usually Takes 1-4 weeks, 10 days to Europe and Pacific
2-12 Weeks to Brazil
Reliable, But No Tracking & Non-refundable

Please Note: Due to Thailand customs currently preventing importing of our products we have currently suspended shipping orders to Thailand with DHL Express or UPS International. We are currently working with customs to determine what we can do to get our packages to be allowed entry into your country. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Information specific to our customers from Thailand:

International Airmail - Average Delivery for Thailand is 12 Days.

Feedback from Current iHerb Thailand Customers

Orders may be subject to additional customs charges if ordered via Postal Service, but will definitely be charged around 30% if ordered via DHL (based on 1/3 comments)

• 3 weeks later...

I am going through the Checkout of iherb for the first time... you guys recommend I put a Thai's name as the recipient? You mean a Thai name written in Thai, or in Eng?

This is what the site currently says, under the Cart. They currently only offer 1 option:

International Airmail — $3.56

Estimated Delivery Date: April 20, 2015 - May 11, 2015

Super Value: Extra discount for orders over $20.00!

Orders up to $80.00, and 4 pounds (1814 grams)

Usually Takes 1-4 weeks, 10 days to Europe and Pacific

2-12 Weeks to Brazil

Reliable, But No Tracking & Non-refundable

Please Note: Due to Thailand customs currently preventing importing of our products we have currently suspended shipping orders to Thailand with DHL Express or UPS International. We are currently working with customs to determine what we can do to get our packages to be allowed entry into your country. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Information specific to our customers from Thailand:

International Airmail - Average Delivery for Thailand is 12 Days.

Feedback from Current iHerb Thailand Customers

Orders may be subject to additional customs charges if ordered via Postal Service, but will definitely be charged around 30% if ordered via DHL (based on 1/3 comments)

Thai written in Thai. I've done it for the past several months and have zero charges. They only use Thai post. No couriers after its in the country. I think they might have some kind of deal with fedex. My boxes have been steady at about 7-10 days since the higher shipping. However, two boxes i ordered in November just arrived in The end of march. LOL I wonder how many people had that issue.

Just made order for things very challenging to get here in these dosages and prices . So grateful for iHerb and Thailand allowing orders to be received . Most orders take less than two weeks lately and at such good shipping prices, the key is to make multiple small orders not large ones

Edited by Lumbini

One order made two weeks ago got here yesterday , a $49 dollar order delivered by postman and duty was (7bhat? Something about this is fee if they not open ? ) anyway took advice here and always tip postman 100baht so I not have to go pick up . post-202056-14304213600128_thumb.jpg

iHerb & Thai postal service , thank you [emoji120]

Edited by Lumbini

Supplements do work. I have proof in my own dogs. One dog needs vitamin E - without it the soft outside of his mouth hardens - he has some kind of deficiency. I have basically cured my Pug's terrible skin problems with fish oil, Oil of Evening Primrose & Coconut Oil. It's not their diet. They eat better than I do & lots of veggies. And yes I take supplements myself - from I -herb / but not too many. I try to eat healthily also

• 3 months later...

I normally order from Vitamin World with no issues but just tried sending an order and they wouldn't post 2 ml liquid bottles of Iron saying cannot ship to Thailand.

Whilst looking for shipping rules this company popped up. I have been spending way more than I should. I've sent my order to i Herb and have saved over 50% shipping was only $4 the other was $31 shipping. Pretty chuffed.

• 1 month later...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE (as quoted from Professor Farnsworth (Fururama) )

!!!!!!!!!!!

The $4 flat rate is BACK! I have literally placed over 25 orders in the last hour. I'm concerned that it's some kind of computer glitch and tomorrow it will be gone.

Get your butts on there and order your heavy stuff quickly before it goes away!

• 1 month later...

I have ordered hundreds of Iherb packages, keep them all in the $50-$69.99 range and I haven't been charged on the last 30-40 or so packages this year. Customs rate when they do catch the box is typically in order of likelihood, 7 baht (this actually happens about 30% of the time but I mostly ignore that), 490 baht, or ~780 baht if you do a larger order close to $89.99 and if it is heavy. I think $4 flat rate is back, and KOH299 is a discount code if anyone wants a coupon for $5 off, that takes care of shipping.