How does the iPhone 6 measure up?

thai tech

How does the iPhone 6 measure up?

iPhone-6-702x336.jpg

Apple announced two new iPhones (the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus) in September, and they went on sale in Thailand on October 31st.

If you’re looking to buy a new iPhone, here’s our brief rundown of the prices and our opinion on the phones themselves.

The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus replace last year’s iPhone 5s as Apple’s flagship smartphones. As last year, they’re available in 3 colours (slate grey, silver and gold) and 3 storage capacities (16 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB). Apple has done away with the 32 GB size, and instead offers 64 GB at the medium tier. This means you can store lots more photos and content on the phone if you plump for the 64 GB (which in our opinion is the one to go for).

The iPhone 5s can still be purchased (only in 16 GB and 32 GB capacities) at a slightly reduced price, and the iPhone 5c completes the lineup.

Read more: http://tech.thaivisa.com/iphone-6-review/

thaitech_logo.jpg
-- Tech News by Thaivisa 2014-12-03

• Like 1

I also have the 6+, and came from a Galaxy Note. My only dislike is the styling - it's now non-descript and looks like any other phone on the market, including all the copies. It's lost that Apple uniqueness.

My iPhone 4 was getting dusty so picked up a 64GB iPhone 6 at MBK. I'm an IT guy but use my smartphone surprisingly little. It's fine. WAY faster than my old phone. iPhone plus seemed to big to use with a single hand. For some people it probably makes sense, but I prefer the smaller one (which is still bigger than previous iPhones).